Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1962006 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2017
Macelliot:

Hmm! I always analyze your comments as a man. It's difficult switching. Just like being born again to me. Weird!

Hahaha Eeyah sorry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

*rolling with laughter*

Thank God you're here,you'll be the referee.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2017
@Kang Hope you're feeling better now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by 14teenK: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2017
Macelliot:

Korean Dramas aren't dubbed, rather subtitled in English.
help me with the link with action catalogues
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2017
RaphaellaDD:
@Kang Hope you're feeling better now
I'm much better thank you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kateyeol(f): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Please guys I'm thinking of watching because this is my first life or go back couple. Which one is better?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
Macelliot:
I took a month break from Dramas. Though, I am back. I couldn't finish hospital ship, I wanted to complete it but couldn't after reading Netizens comments on KMH.

What do you guys think, kangminhyuksho, sarang60
SalC.
Was hospital ship that bad?

I haven't seen hospital ship as a whole, I have only seen clips and I didn't think he was that bad in them. I felt like he was able to pull his weight as best he could. Is he the best? No.....but he is not the worst either.

Since i havent seen it properly, i wouldnt know how to judge it maybe people had such a high epectation of the drama that they felt it wasn't up to standard. Just like LOTB's or maybe they just don't like the fact that he is an idol and he got lead in such a big drama, so if you enjoyed the drama I would say you should go ahead and finish it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kateyeol:
Please guys I'm thinking of watching because this is my first life or go back couple. Which one is better?

This is a difficult question, I feel like they are kind of in the same category. Both have great acting, lovely story line, hilarious and sad scenes and all that. Go back couple is just 12 episodes so if you can see both, do BUT if I really have to pick I would say because this is my first life......just because hahahhaha...hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
14teenK:
help me with the link with action catalogues
http://sojuoppa.ga http://dramas.se http://dramamate.com

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I'm much better thank you

Why is everyone asking Kang if she better As if she wasn't the one defending her husband here upandan. Ayam in my house comman beat me. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
toykathy:

Why is everyone asking Kang if she better As if she wasn't the one defending her husband here upandan. Ayam in my house comman beat me. Lol
Oya wait for me ayam coming

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ohmygad! I can't believe I will be seeing my Oppa so soon. Hwayugi.... I won't miss you for anything in this world. Welcome back LSG

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
toykathy:

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SalC: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
Macelliot:

Husband? I am confused. Your posts doesn't look feminine to me. Abi, you be gay?

SalC too? Getting more confused.

Don't get confused, don't even say what you know. I just wanted to laugh. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SalC: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

*Puts on shorts,removes earrings, packs hair*
Oya nau
grin
Ah! shocked
Abeg na play o. Before you disfigure my face cuz of one oppa in far away Korea that I may never see in my lifetime grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
SalC:
Ah! shocked
Abeg na play o. Before you disfigure my face cuz of one oppa in far away Korea that I may never see in my lifetime grin grin

LMAO. I'll spare you this one time. But stay away from my Oppa!!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
toykathy:
Ohmygad! I can't believe I will be seeing my Oppa so soon. Hwayugi.... I won't miss you for anything in this world. Welcome back LSG

I'm still contemplating if I should watch as it airs or after it airs, maybe I'll wait till it finishes
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:21am On Nov 20, 2017
SalC:
Ah! shocked

Hahahhahahha I like the way you said MAY. A girl can dream.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 5:21am On Nov 20, 2017
Kateyeol:

hmmm tough one. You have to see both sha. but start with Go back couple because its done and just 12 episodes. You can finish it in 2days and have your tissue beside you because you will cry and want to hug someone.its that heartwarming. Because it is my first life is a drama you don't want to rush, you need to savour every second. it is that good. watch both embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Hanguk(f): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:07am On Nov 20, 2017
Hanguk:
So this is what happened.

PS: please is Hae In taken here. I don't want someone chewing my head off for stealing her Oppa. I need confirmation oo, before I push him to number 1 on my Oppa list.

Erm it's great you're sure to have a great week and all but holy haein is so taken, infact just push him down down your oppa list, thanks for your cooperation

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2017
I have been following this thread since last year and I must admit that the comments here are nice and make interesting reading. I am also glad that I am finally here among people whom I can relate with and who can as well understand my craze and not look me funny as regards my love for K-drama and K-pop, because some of my friends are of the opinion that K-drama should be exclusive to women and any man that indulges in this hobby will become unaccountably soft like a woman, as Okonkwo of Things Fall Apart Would say. Lol. But I don't give in to their words because I don't care and the truth is, some of them are beginning to like the k-drama they so detest. Haha.

I have observed that the commenters in this haven are predominantly female and a keen mind would know why. It's no secret that women are suckers for romance, and with the way K-drama depict and portray their men as hopeless romantics, it's hardly suprising the women are unable to resist the force. I can see how passionate they are about the whole thing and it's really cute.

Well, I came to adore K-drama through my sisters, they introduced me to the art and pleasure of watching Korean films and I have become addicted to it.

Boys Before Flowers started this long journey which I don't see ending any soon. In my opinion this K-drama is arguably the best in the industry. Thanks to Lee Min Ho & the combined efforts of the rest cast, it was a success.
LMH bewitched me into falling in love with K-drama. I am sure other k-drama enthusiasts have a similar story. He is obviously handsome with a smile that can melt a heart of stone, has on-screen charisma and oh dude can act.
The storyline for BOF was intriguing, the settings were just perfect, had lots of lessons to be learned and most of the characters were likeable. In one word: it's enthralling. And the fact that it explored various themes like family, bravery, friendship, love, sacrifice, struggles, I could go on and on the list cannot be exhausted. And I cannot end this piece without mentioning the soundtracks. They added a rich flavour to the show. I actually love almost all the soundtracks in the show with the exception of Almost Paradise. Though my top 5 in order of preference are :
Do you know (which is the themesong for So Yi Jung and Ga Eul), Lucky, Because I'm Stupid (instrumental version), Stand By Me and one other song played in the scene where Jan Di & her family were selling ricecakes by the roadside. These five songs are ever on repeat in my playlist.

Asides BOF, there are other Korean shows I like but I can't start mentioning all of them. But I have seen all Lee MinHo(yes he's my favourite actor) shows and those of other great actors. Them dey try.

Let me end this by saying I have learned some Korean words and Phrases and the Korean language is sweet, beautiful and musical to the ears. Lol. And unlike Chinese peeps who seem like they are mumbling what sounds like incoherent incantations through their noses, Korean Language is not that difficult to learn especially if you listen closely.

6 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
NameLezz:
I have been following this thread since last year and I must admit that the comments here are nice and make interesting reading. I am also glad that I am finally here among people whom I can relate with and who can as well understand my craze and not look me funny as regards my love for K-drama and K-pop, because some of my friends are of the opinion that K-drama should be exclusive to women and any man that indulges in this hobby will become unaccountably soft like a woman, as Okonkwo of Things Fall Apart Would say. Lol. But I don't give in to their words because I don't care and the truth is, some of them are beginning to like the k-drama they so detest. Haha.

I have observed that the commenters in this haven are predominantly female and a keen mind would know why. It's no secret that women are suckers for romance, and with the way K-drama depict and portray their men as hopeless romantics, it's hardly suprising the women are unable to resist the force. I can see how passionate they are about the whole thing and it's really cute.

Well, I came to adore K-drama through my sisters, they introduced me to the art and pleasure of watching Korean films and I have become addicted to it.

Boys Before Flowers started this long journey which I don't see ending any soon. In my opinion this K-drama is arguably the best in the industry. Thanks to Lee Min Ho & the combined efforts of the rest cast, it was a success.
LMH bewitched me into falling in love with K-drama. I am sure other k-drama enthusiasts have a similar story. He is obviously handsome with a smile that can melt a heart of stone, has on-screen charisma and oh dude can act.
The storyline for BOF was intriguing, the settings were just perfect, had lots of lessons to be learned and most of the characters were likeable. In one word: it's enthralling. And the fact that it explored various themes like family, bravery, friendship, love, sacrifice, struggles, I could go on and on the list cannot be exhausted. And I cannot end this piece without mentioning the soundtracks. They added a rich flavour to the show. I actually love almost all the soundtracks in the show with the exception of Almost Paradise. Though my top 5 in order of preference are :
Do you know (which is the themesong for So Yi Jung and Ga Eul), Lucky, Because I'm Stupid (instrumental version), Stand By Me and one other song played in the scene where Jan Di & her family were selling ricecakes by the roadside. These five songs are ever on repeat in my playlist.

Asides BOF, there are other Korean shows I like but I can't start mentioning all of them. But I have seen all Lee MinHo(yes he's my favourite actor) shows and those of other great actors. Them dey try.

Let me end this by saying I have learned some Korean words and Phrases and the Korean language is sweet, beautiful and musical to the ears. Lol. And unlike Chinese peeps who seem like they are mumbling what sounds like incoherent incantations through their noses, Korean Language is not that difficult to learn especially if you listen closely.

you're welcome chingu, I really love almost paradise tho lol, the first time I heard it I almost died of laughter cos there's an English song by Mike Reno and Ann Wilson that I love a lot n Victoria justice n Hunter Hayes also did a cover of the song with the same title so I thought that was the Korean version of the song n it just sounded really stupid in my ears in comparison to the English one but after listening to it twice n realising they're different songs, I fell in love with it. ladies and gentlemen we have a Lee min ho fanboy in the house

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
SalC:

Don't get confused, don't even say what you know. I just wanted to laugh. smiley
I always thought you were a guy, since knowing your moniker in the religion section....

So you are now a born again in my sight .

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
NameLezz:

We the guys are on lowkey.
But, I wonder why almost everyone first oppa was Lee min ho?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
Macelliot:
We the guys are on lowkey. But, I wonder why almost everyone first oppa was Lee min ho?
I think it's cos bof was probably the first popular series in Nigeria
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

you're welcome chingu, I really love almost paradise tho lol, the first time I heard it I almost died of laughter cos there's an English song by Mike Reno and Ann Wilson that I love a lot n Victoria justice n Hunter Hayes also did a cover of the song with the same title so I thought that was the Korean version of the song n it just sounded really stupid in my ears in comparison to the English one but after listening to it twice n realising they're different songs, I fell in love with it. ladies and gentlemen we have a Lee min ho fanboy in the house

Gamsahamnida. Lol. What a funny adventure. I love reading your posts here, they are always informative and extremely hilarious. You must really know a lot about the k-drama world as shown in your comments and I give it to you, you are quite the analyst. You should be a paid critic in the market, and if they haven't employed you already then I don't know what they are waiting for. Compared to you a veteran I am just an amateur learning to sail my boat in new waters. Let me quickly get my jotter and learn from a pro.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
Macelliot:

We the guys are on lowkey.
But, I wonder why almost everyone first oppa was Lee min ho?

Yep, I can see that. To be honest, it took a lot of contemplation and resolve on my part before I was able to come out here. But yeah, I am now here and there is no going back.

Kang is right. BOF is popular in Nigeria. I don't think I have met any K-drama fan who hasn't seen this awesome show. Even my friend, a new convert to the religion, asked me to borrow and that was accompanied with a lot of persuasion before I was able to let go, and he is yet to return back. When I talk to him about it, he just push it aside. The spell is working. Lol. LMH is lucky. BOF helped launched his career which is ever soaring like a mighty eagle.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Hanguk(f): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
NameLezz:

Gamsahamnida. Lol. What a funny adventure. I love reading your posts here, they are always informative and extremely hilarious. You must really know a lot about the k-drama world as shown in your comments and I give it to you, you are quite the analyst. You should be a paid critic in the market, and if they haven't employed you already then I don't know what they are waiting for. Compared to you a veteran I am just an amateur learning to sail my boat in new waters. Let me quickly get my jotter and learn from a pro.

lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hanguk:

cry cry
Now I'm oppa-less. After Song JoongKi Oppa was snatched right under my nose. What do I do now Ottokkeee!!

Aww poor you, don't new oppas arise everyday, you just have to be fast in grabbing them I guess lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.