Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1967662 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
I am seriously crying,i dont even know what emotion am feeling again.Just woke up in this morning and decided to check some news about shinee and saw kpop star kim jonghyun of shinee dead(i kept telling my self it was the other kim jonghyun of i think cnblue,even though i could see shinee there).It really baffled me and i was so sad.May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
angelanto8:
same honestly and it's so common in S Korea

And when a person States that they are either in care or receiving treament they get bullied, called names, the society calls them weak and almost rejects them...SAD

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Where are you chingu, hope you are ok

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
sarang60:

I'm seriously concerned,I keep checking here for a comment from her.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
angelanto8:
Wow guys jonghyun of shinee is dead.He comitted suicide too sad

I just Saw the news and come here.
what could have pushed him to commit suicide? I mean for someone who has money, cars, house and all, shouldn't he be happy ? oh right fame, wealth doesn't make someone happy.
Gah I hate seeing this type of news really..

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Vickytan49:

I just Saw the news and come here.
what could have pushed him to commit suicide? I mean for someone who has money, cars, house and all, shouldn't he be happy ? oh right fame, wealth doesn't make someone happy.
Gah I hate seeing this type of news really..

All those stuff don't factor in when you're battling internal demons. It's just a horrible thing.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
sarang60:
It must have really been hard.....people process situations and struggles in different ways, some people can't process at all and they struggle until they cant anymore. this should tell everyone in the world that mental health is a serious issue and should not be over looked or neglected.

May his gentle soul find peace....

hmmm. hardship? but why? suicide is not the option.

life is filled with mysteries. this is why we shouldn't consider these celebrities happy because of the way they appeared on camera.
they are only humans, most of them face struggles too, thought to satisfy the fans, the community, thought to make good And acceptable music, crises, stage fright, tension, family issues, being pretentious to the public, manipulations, prize to be paid to oga's on top e.t.c they go through a lot.
I also face a lot in this world, sometimes more than i can stomach, I mean to the point when you start thinking u should give up and do something scary.
you're right we have different ways of handling problems, different strength, some with fantastic endurance while some with little
*sigh* we can only pray that God should provide us with endurance to withstand the hardships.

Jesus, just 27 yrs old, so young.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

All those stuff don't factor in when you're battling internal demons. It's just a horrible thing.

yes same thing I was saying, that fame, money, power doesn't make someone happy and free. they have their own demons.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
sarang60:

And when a person States that they are either in care or receiving treament they get bullied, called names, the society calls them weak and almost rejects them...SAD

yes oo my sister, they starts calling them weaklings, lazy and condemning them. mtcheew.
part of the hardships they face.

may he rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
sarang60:

.They're assholes.But i do believe that depression is caused by problems,who knew what he was passing through.Anxiety is very hard but you gat to fight.i despise suicide

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
sarang60:

I'm kinda worried about her too.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
Vickytan49:

hmmm. hardship? but why? suicide is not the option.

I know that suicide is never the answer......i can never agree with it, I can never understand it to be honest but when I read the post he sent his sister, I felt pain, i felt that he just had it, i felt like he thought that he has done enough of the fighting and struggling and faking smiles and all.....he was just done.

This is why I am more sad about the whole thing....the way he died according to the media report was just inhumane, nobody should have to go through that. So for him at the young age of 27 like you said to have done that is what terrifies me.

Well i really want to avoid any notifications that will show me pictures of his burial, though it will be hard....I really don't want to see it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 20, 2017
sarang60:

I know that suicide is never the answer......i can never agree with it, I can never understand it to be honest but when I read the post he sent his sister, I felt pain, i felt that he just had it, i felt like he thought that he has done enough of the fighting and struggling and faking smiles and all.....he was just done.

This is why I am more sad about the whole thing....the way he died according to the media report was just inhumane, nobody should have to go through that. So for him at the young age of 27 like you said to have done that is what terrifies me.

Well i really want to avoid any notifications that will show me pictures of his burial, though it will be hard....I really don't want to see it.

the amount of suicide in s.Korea is too much.
netizens should take it easy with their celebrities, not only celebrities, even their high school students.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Hanguk(f): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
sarang60:

kangminhyuksho where are you ooo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:56am On Dec 21, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
A few months ago I did an appreciation post on shinee's taemin,today my appreciation post is for shinee's jonghyun,I guess shinee is just too awesome

APPRECIATION POST FOR KIM JONGHYUN
Jonghyun is considered shinee's main vocalist, ( personally I think that position belongs to onew cos when it comes to technicality,onew is way better but I get why jonghyun is the main vocalist, his voice is more kpop friendly while onew's is more suited for trot n jonghyun has a pretty amazing voice too),now back to my appreciation, I've heard a lot of amazing singers but jonghyun is the only one that makes kpop sound sexy,I swear he could be singing ba ba black sheep n still make it sound so sexy,theres this song of his "halleluyah", ive been afraid to check the lyric translation to the song cos it sounds so sexy i feel it might be sinful or blasphemous" all of his solo albums are amazing,my personal favorite is the album "she is"
Jam of d moment: white T-shirt- jonghyun ( jonghyun has always been the worst at pronouncing English words among shinee members but he really impressed me in this song,his first line " you're so rock n roll" sounded like a sexy rock star or country star's voice and the way he stresses d t in T-shirt is weirdly sexy .

I posted this on the 28th of December last year, a few days from now and this post will be a year old, I still feel the same way about you and your music.i don't believe in ghosts or restless spirits hovering around after death but if just if spirits do hover around, I hope yours can read this, it's sad my love for you and your talent was not enough, it's sad the love of your numerous fans was not enough, it's sad the love of your family and friends was not enough, it's sad you didn't love yourself to stay alive and face whatever the world threw at you, it's sad you were too weak, it's sad you hated and didn't understand yourself when a lot of people thought you were awesome, I really want to hate you for making me cry when you don't even know who I am, but I understand you, I understand the world you found yourself in so I hope you really rest in peace even though my beliefs tell me something else. RIP Kim jonghyun. I'd really like to stop crying now

6 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:03am On Dec 21, 2017
I'm sorry n thank you to everyone who asked after me, I'm really terrible at handling grief, I usually just freak out and shut down, I lost a friend of mine on Sunday and I got jonghyun's news on Monday, I've been very out of my mind, I'm going to take some time to clear my head, hopefully I'll feel better by Christmas time, please don't worry about me, I'm fine

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:21am On Dec 21, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
I'm sorry n thank you to everyone who asked after me, I'm really terrible at handling grief, I usually just freak out and shut down, I lost a friend of mine on Sunday and I got jonghyun's news on Monday, I've been very out of my mind, I'm going to take some time to clear my head, hopefully I'll feel better by Christmas time, please don't worry about me, I'm fine

Sorry about your loss gf. May God grant you fortitude to bear the loss.
Get yourself together on time and bounce back dearie. Take care.

I don't know why I can't cry for Jonghyun maybe cuz he committed suicide. I hope he finds peace with his God.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:23am On Dec 21, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I'm so sorry for your loss, I pray that the Holy Spirit strengthen and comfort you at this time.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:56am On Dec 21, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I am very sorry for your loss and I know you will be ok, take all the time you need. Stay strong

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
Fighting! Chingu.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2017
NoNoNo! This is disheartening, been AWOL only to check this morning and seeing this broke my heart, even if I don't know him personally,i felt my heart twitch.
This tells you how dysfunctional this country Korea is, why?do they go ahead to commit suicide like its the last resolve,Why?the pain the family and friends and fans are going through right now is immeasurable.Rip Kim jonghyun ,hope you find the peace that you so much seek.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
Be strong,it is well.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Be firm and strong.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Take heart and take care dear.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 1:19am On Dec 22, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
awwww so sorry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:28am On Dec 22, 2017
is there a fairy godmother that can please wave a wand of happiness over this thread, thank you all, I'm starting to feel better, my friend n I met just 1 year ago but she was one of the best people I knew, I don't know about what she does in her secret place but everytime I saw her she was always good n I never heard anyone say any bad thing about her, so honestly I cried for her for like 15 minutes only cos I knew she was going to be with God, but I can't help feeling bad cos jonghyun got it all wrong by offing himself n I really feel sorry for people who waste their life either to suicide, drugs etc he wasn't even in my bias list but I straight up cried for hours (I blame my oestrogen n progesterone cos my period started immediately I read the news, sorry to all the guys who are queasy about menstrual stuff lol), anyway the littlest things made me cry, I threw my phone away cuz everything in it reminded me of him, my mom n siblings kept asking why I'm crying for someone so evil that could take his own life, but it only made me cry harder cos they didn't understand, then they kept calling me drama queen cos I wouldn't stop crying n I'm crying n laughing n crying some more n when I think I have no more tears, it just keeps pouring anyway my whole family is home for the holidays n they're all clowns so I feel much better, besides jonghyun isn't the only thing that happened, chae rim had a baby, taeyang n hyorin are getting married, I finally got to watch my mon-Tue dramas last night and even though I wasn't really paying attention, I did laugh at some points n im really loving the female lead of rain or shine, she's definitely on my favorites list plus she looks n acts like soo ae to me, who is also one of my favorite. any other happy news?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
any other happy news?

Yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhh it is almost Christmas and 2019 is loading...hahahha.....

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2017
sarang60:

Yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhh it is almost Christmas and 2019 is loading...hahahha.....

lol you mean 2018, on a lighter note, I just realized I'll never get to find out if jonghyun was gay, remember how I said I wanted him to get back with shin se kyung cos he always gave me gay vibes lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

lol you mean 2018, on a lighter note, I just realized I'll never get to find out if jonghyun was gay, remember how I said I wanted him to get back with shin se kyung cos he always gave me gay vibes lol

Hahahhahahaha yes oooooo the excitement is really oooooo.....see me skipping an entire year, I am not going to modifiy the post...it will serve as a reminder of the excitement.

Anyway...I think that he ended all his problems the best way he knew how and that could have been one of them....we will never know hahahha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
@Kangminhyuksho you asked for good news cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: kangminhyuksho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.