Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1967750 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
@flamingcharisma dear, I hope you are OK n you've stopped crying take heart o

currently watching : two cops, oh the mysterious, rain or shine
song of the day : hwi hwi - laboum (I'm so glad laboum won their first music show with this song I really love it I don't even know why, especially the "miss this kiss" part. I love laboum they are so underrated, there's no difference between them n other cutesy groups these days, they deserve more love than they get)
i haven't stopped crying,but thanks for the concern.*signs* just hope nothing will happen to the rest of shinee,onew looked like a walking corpse at the funeral.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
No words........kings, legends, hero's, mega stars in fact words that describe them haven't been invented

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
sarang60:
No words........kings, legends, hero's, mega stars in fact words that describe them haven't been invented

Wawuuu!! That's great news!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bubblefairy:
Wishing everyone a wonderfully merry Christmas and happy new year.

Please oh, who is watching Hwayugi/A Korean Odyssey, Lee Seung GI's post military comeback drama, I'm reading upandan that the second episode was an outright disaster. I have been stalking all kdrama sites but I can't find Episode 2 with eng sub.

Shebi if I knew that English sub for this drama was going to be imported from Pluto, I would have jejely waited for it to finish airing, but who am I fooling? its Lee Seung gi's comeback drama, if they like, let them be releasing just 10mins clip simultaneously, I will still watch like that.

Hope Hong sisters will not let me down sha.

PS who knows which site I can download the drama with eng sub sharp sharp, I'm afraid I'm not a patient person.

Expectations Are High For “Hwayugi” In Spite Of Its Shaky Start

tvN’s “Hwayugi” has been receiving mixed reviews after airing its problematic second episode and announcing its decision to postpone episode 4.

The December 24 episode of “Hwayugi” was heavily criticized by viewers due to its incomplete CGI, commercial breaks that stretched on for too long, and its abrupt ending. tvN issued a formal apology immediately and aired the renewed version of the same episode on December 25.

To prevent this from reoccurring, tvN has delayed the fourth episode of “Hwayugi,” originally planned for December 31, to January 6.

THAT'S WHAT I FOUND

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

Wawuuu!! That's great news!!!

Yeah someone posted it on Twitter

When I say they deserve every good thing they have people think I say that just because I am a fan......even if I wasn't a fan I will still say the same thing....the boys are just too much and they represent the group very well...

Just look at their achievement in 2017...... I don't even know what is happen my head right now, they keep exceeding my expectations.

They are trending in 16 countries at the moment and this song came out a few hours ago...it is a winter album even, I mean come on.

I am proud of naija EXOLS they might be few but they are doing a great job promoting our priceless angels on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
i haven't stopped crying,but thanks for the concern.*signs* just hope nothing will happen to the rest of shinee,onew looked like a walking corpse at the funeral.

It is very sad and unfortunate chingu but you should please stop crying now ok and just cherish his memories and the ART called music and talent he left behind.

The boys are going to be fine so don't worry too much, Taemin has already cancelled his end of year engagments and is taking time off which makes me so happy....whatever it takes for them to recover is a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
Flamingcharisma:

it's okay dear, I understand but don't worry, they'll take some time off, regroup and comeback stronger in Jesus name
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
@sarang and kangminhyukso thank you so much for your concern.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Please kindly listen to this and if you find anything Wrong with it, let me know and I promise to hear you out.

Flawless....my heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWvZl5kYbFg

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:08am On Dec 27, 2017
I know I am spamming but I really don't care right nowwwwwwwwwwwww...........wowwwwwwwww.........somebody help me with words........

I get why universe is #1 in 21 countries.....if this ablum doesn't make you EXO-L, it will take deliverance......hahahaha. just kidding but goodness the entire album is on fire....VOCALS, LYRICS, INSTRUMENTALS, MY NINI'S got alot of lines in this album and his voice is just beautiful......

Stop cutting onions please I am trying to make sense......

The lyrics in this album just flirts with you, the vocal make you feel like a super hero honestly I have been around the world just listening to the entire album....

PURE TALENT AND HARD WORK.

I think I am done ranting hopefully, downloaded the entire album....so it is goodnight from exo and I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ_Hpkzbk_8

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:31am On Dec 27, 2017
dammmnn son why is it so hard for one to get a decent site to download from these days, I hope we are not going to start the new year like this o, I could only get mondays episode of two cops n oh the mysterious, don't even get me started on rain or shine that hasn't even been subbed yet, thank God for exo winter album n weekly idol, I for Don lose my mind as sleep refused to come, now I slept for barely 2 hrs n I have to rush to the bank with the Nigerian version of dark circles under my eyes n harmattan dust all over my body to avoid queues, sometimes the holidays causes stress

@macelliot I tried that video converter stuff it kept giving me big grammar, what am I doing wrong please

*currently watching*: two cops, oh the mysterious, rain or shine, a gentleman's dignity
song of the day : journey to Atlantis - laboum
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
thank God for exo winter album, I for Don lose my mind as sleep refused to come.

Hahahaha very funny that out of everything you said this was the only thing I got...hahahaha. #exo_is_the_universe.....It makes me sad that the boys don't really know how loved they are.

BTW, Miss A is officially gone....hope you don't feel too sad.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tosik(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2017
pls chingus....why are some dramafire movies showing 062bytes....instead of the normal mb,when u are about to download
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahaha very funny that out of everything you said this was the only thing I got...hahahaha. #exo_is_the_universe.....It makes me sad that the boys don't really know how loved they are.

BTW, Miss A is officially gone....hope you don't feel too sad.

I am sad o, even though I saw it coming, I'm still sad
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2017
Birthday: my no 1 bias in 2pm OK taecyeon aka OK taecool, he's in my bottom rappers list, but even though I'm not a fan of his rapping, I'm a fan of his everything else especially his body omG hubba hubba, I don't know why he gave up on his American citizenship, now I have to wait for 2 years for him to finish military service when on a normal day, I stalk for random pictures of him hanging out with friends

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2017
#womancrushwednesday

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2017
Aww sojin and eddy have broken up
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I am sad o, even though I saw it coming, I'm still sad

Awwww, feel better ok but what will happen to the remaining two now will that go solo properly?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
This makes me so sad.....Jun is such a good singer, why would anyone scare him to the point of isolation, this is just an example of some of the things idols feel. I am glad he was able to talk about it on the show....it was emotional and I hope he gets over it and gets his smile back.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
#womancrushwednesday

Love her

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarang60:

Awwww, feel better ok but what will happen to the remaining two now will that go solo properly?

I'm not no fortune teller but it's easy to see Suzy is going to be the only one with a career, jia might get some luck in China but hmm except if min changes agencies like Sunmi, I'm afraid it might be goodbye for now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
Episode 8 of jugglers had me squealing!!! Finally!!! He'll probably say/do something silly in the next episode but I'm so pleased right now!!!!!
As for rain or shine/just between lovers, these people should upload new episodes na.

PS, has anybody downloaded an episode when it's still in RAW form? Because I'm tempted to right now...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vizela20(f): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
please where can I download Korean movies with English subtitles?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
vizela20:
please where can I download Korean movies with English subtitles?

Dramas.se ,dramafire.com , sojuoppa.ga
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

PS, has anybody downloaded an episode when it's still in RAW form? Because I'm tempted to right now...

lol I'd like to say I haven't but I'd be lying, but it was actually an accident in my case, just be patient English subs are worth the wait

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

lol I'd like to say I haven't but I'd be lying, but it was actually an accident in my case, just be patient English subs are worth the wait

LOL oya let me attempt to be patient

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yorubae(f): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
I'm sure you guys have heard about exo charting #1 on Nigerian iTunes with universe

��������

we've decided to open up a fanbase, please follow @EXOL_NG on twitter and give us lots of love

we were encouraged buy EXOL_SA (South Africa) because so many exols wanted to get albums to Nigeria but didnt know how smiley

we hope with a fanbase we'll be able to share our love of exo and kpop and help organize album group orders and supporting EXO ���

FOLLOW @EXOL_NG

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
yorubae:
I'm sure you guys have heard about exo charting #1 on Nigerian iTunes with universe

��������

we've decided to open up a fanbase, please follow @EXOL_NG on twitter and give us lots of love

we were encouraged buy EXOL_SA (South Africa) because so many exols wanted to get albums to Nigeria but didnt know how smiley

we hope with a fanbase we'll be able to share our love of exo and kpop and help organize album group orders and supporting EXO ���

FOLLOW @EXOL_NG

Amaze ballsssssss......this is so cool

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by camizzy(f): 7:21am On Dec 28, 2017
Hello guys!!.. So I'm new here and I'm so new to Korean dramas but mehn or mehn am I addicted. I love love love everything bout south Korea.Gong yoo came on on talk asia yesterday and no joke I blacked our with madness. I don't know how this happened ohh. On top Korean drama. Anyways I'm freaking out now because dramafire is not going through again oh abi is it only me that's having a hard time getting through. And I just figured out how to start downloading and this happens...#sighs.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2017
camizzy:
Hello guys!!.. So I'm new here and I'm so new to Korean dramas but mehn or mehn am I addicted. I love love love everything bout south Korea.Gong yoo came on on talk asia yesterday and no joke I blacked our with madness. I don't know how this happened ohh. On top Korean drama. Anyways I'm freaking out now because dramafire is not going through again oh abi is it only me that's having a hard time getting through. And I just figured out how to start downloading and this happens...#sighs.

welcome chingu, sorry about your predicament, Dramafire will definitely be back, it happens once in a while, Sojuoppa.ga is the best alternative right now.

talk Asia Huh, isn't it that CNN program, aigoo the one day I didn't flip through CNN, I missed my oppa, well thank God for YouTube

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2017
Birthday : my no 1 bias in brown eyed girls narsha unni aka cuteness overload aka queen of wigs, I swear she must have like a thousand wigs, I would love to take a tour of her closet sometime

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.