Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1971499 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
smiley How've you been? @Flamingcharisma

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
@raphaellaDD and kangminhyukso seriously,i dont really know what to say and i think am starting to like some taemin's songs too.

Awwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
smiley
How've you been? @Flamingcharisma
i've been good thanks for asking.I dont really pay attention to korean entertainment nowadays,got a lot of reading to do.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
i've been good thanks for asking.I dont really pay attention to korean entertainment nowadays,got a lot of reading to do.

good for you, entertainment will always be there whenever you get free time you can go back to it, all the best in your educational endeavors

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2018
Flamingcharisma:

Oh, success!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Okay , I know @flamingcharisma is going to e-murder me but.... Taemin's flame of love is so beautiful and heartwarming!!! One thing I do when I find a celeb I like (idol/actor) is to ensure that the person's excellence wasn't in one song/movie only. So I've been on a Lee Taemin spree these past few weeks and I've not been disappointed at all!!!
I was really glad to see that move wasn't just a one hit wonder for him, he's so talented. He's not the best vocalist but the way his songs and MVS are presented you can tell he put his everything into them. Sigh. This man has officially wrecked me.

Hahhahahahhah....you are so late but better late than never.

His is just a box of suprise chocolate....you kind of almost never know what you will get and even when you think you do there is always a twist. That boy has had me kidnapped for a long time and even when he decided to let me run away, I decided to stay kidnapped....I am so proud of him.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

good for you, entertainment will always be there whenever you get free time you can go back to it, all the best in your educational endeavors

Well said and well done @flamingcharisma

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
So, I had some time on my hands and decided to choose a drama at random and watch, a drama so random that I haven't read anything about anywhere and I ended up with Black Knight, the fact that I love Shin Se-kyung probably had a hand in it.

All I can say is that if you are still on the fence about the drama, my dear, land softly, this is a drama to behold. The story is dark, oh so beautifully dark, and eerie and spectral.

Beautiful story, fantastic picture, actors and actress you can actually root for.
Everyone has an advantage in black knight,
Second lead is not one dimensional (thank God), she is soooo wrongly right at times I pity and hate her, not to mention that she is a 200 something year old petulant woman-child.
Male lead is so swoony I had to use parker to park my swooned sef off the couch.

The settings is gorgeously Victorian, like you are watching a 2034 drama in 1960.
Words fail in describing The costumes.

Stakes are high, story is tight you don't know what to expect, I'm not surprised by the high ratings its worth watching.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bubblefairy:
So, I had some time on my hands and decided to choose a drama at random and watch, a drama so random that I haven't read anything about anywhere and I ended up with Black Knight, the fact that I love Shin Se-kyung probably had a hand in it.

All I can say is that if you are still on the fence about the drama, my dear, land softly, this is a drama to behold. The story is dark, oh so beautifully dark, and eerie and spectral.

Beautiful story, fantastic picture, actors and actress you can actually root for.
Everyone has an advantage in black knight,
Second lead is not one dimensional (thank God), she is soooo wrongly right at times I pity and hate her, not to mention that she is a 200 something year old petulant woman-child.
Male lead is so swoony I had to use parker to park my swooned sef off the couch.

The settings is gorgeously Victorian, like you are watching a 2034 drama in 1960.
Words fail in describing The costumes.

Stakes are high, story is tight you don't know what to expect, I'm not surprised by the high ratings its worth watching.

definitely on my i-will-watch-it-one-day list

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
so I'm a woman who just got into an oppa is mine fight over bts jungkook with a child born in 2003, I should be ashamed of myself but weirdly enough I'm not

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
so I'm a woman who just got into an oppa is mine fight over bts jungkook with a child born in 2003, I should be ashamed of myself but weirdly enough I'm not

Looool!!! It's allowed. Age isn't a factor when staking one's claim .

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
dammmnn son why is it so hard for one to get a decent site to download from these days, I hope we are not going to start the new year like this o, I could only get mondays episode of two cops n oh the mysterious, don't even get me started on rain or shine that hasn't even been subbed yet, thank God for exo winter album n weekly idol, I for Don lose my mind as sleep refused to come, now I slept for barely 2 hrs n I have to rush to the bank with the Nigerian version of dark circles under my eyes n harmattan dust all over my body to avoid queues, sometimes the holidays causes stress

@macelliot I tried that video converter stuff it kept giving me big grammar, what am I doing wrong please

*currently watching*: two cops, oh the mysterious, rain or shine, a gentleman's dignity
song of the day : journey to Atlantis - laboum
Happy New year pals.

I have been offline for a week now.

Bubblefairy explained it better. Hope you got it7?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
Macelliot:
Happy New year pals.
I have been offline for a week now.
Bubblefairy explained it better. Hope you got it7?
yeah, I haven't tried it yet though but I think I understand now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

ohhhhh my world, i so get this.....if anyone comes for Jimin, even if the child is born in 2018....we will be wearing one trouser....hahahahahah, it is just so much fun.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Happigirl12(f): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
hehe hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Happigirl12(f): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
sarang60:

ohhhhh my world, i so get this.....if anyone comes for Jimin, even if the child is born in 2018....we will be wearing one trouser....hahahahahah, it is just so much fun.
grin I'm into RM tho but it's like this for me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:24am On Jan 03, 2018
Happigirl12:
grin I'm into RM tho but it's like this for me.

V, kookie and RM are bias wreckers for me especially kookie......his voice is beautiful
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Happigirl12(f): 12:33am On Jan 03, 2018
sarang60:

V, kookie and RM are bias wreckers for me especially kookie......his voice is beautiful

I really like Jungkook but I don't like him. It's complicated. He's my secret bias wrecker.

I really think RM is cute. My huge bias right now.

V is handsome and I love his voice.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2018
Happy New Year Chingus!!.....Wish Us all a prosperous 2018

5 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2018
Happy New Year folks.... Long time

5 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2018
Wanna show off my dongsaeng 's lovely looks at the MBC and KBS awards this year

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2018
SlimAdenike:

She's such a beautiful young lady!! I always enjoy her scenes.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
SlimAdenike:

I was wondering where you were lol, she looked good but I'm really getting bored of the colors of dresses at awards, even ha ji won that always dresses like a showstopper chose white too, I was surprised that Kim yoo Jung showed some cleavage tho, these children are just growing
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I was wondering where you were lol, she looked good but I'm really getting bored of the colors of dresses at awards, even ha ji won that always dresses like a showstopper chose white too, I was surprised that Kim yoo Jung showed some cleavage tho, these children are just growing

You took the words right outta my mouth, Its like they are doing mass wedding with all the white white color

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
Bubblefairy:

You took the words right outta my mouth, Its like they are doing mass wedding with all the white white color

lol mass wedding
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin .

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
this is one very interesting show......i am loving it.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Seems like I'm the only one not enjoying kseries now cry cry cry

The only site I can download without any hitch has been giving me error (dramas.se)

As far sojuoppa, dramafire, dramafever etc I can't categorically say what I've experienced there yet no result. I hope they rectify dramas.se.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
hpymoment:
Seems like I'm the only one not enjoying kseries now cry cry cry

The only site I can download without any hitch has been giving me error (dramas.se)

As far sojuoppa, dramafire, dramafever etc I can't categorically say what I've experienced there yet no result. I hope they rectify dramas.se.

Instead of downloading from the h265 link, try Picasaweb360. The download size is larger but not excessively so. Also, if you're using opera mini to do that it may not work, I don't have issues when I use UC or chrome.
Hope this helps chingu.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Instead of downloading from the h265 link, try Picasaweb360. The download size is larger but not excessively so. Also, if you're using opera mini to do that it may not work, I don't have issues when I use UC or chrome.
Hope this helps chingu.

Kumasimidaa chingu.
Let me try it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lol I was just glancing through all the award at sompi and the most controversial one was the SBS drama award I was just laughing at the comment section and the two controversial ones were while you are asleep cast Lee jong suk and Suzy and suspicious partner jo chang wook and nam ji hyun and as I was reading down it was first about why wookie didn't win anything and why ljs won the top excellence award instead that wookie deserved it.
The most controversial one was between suzy and nam ji hyun about how Suzy won the top excellence award and nam ji hyun won the excellence award and it was supposed to be the other way round.
So let me ask the this kdrama forum which drama was the better one suspicious partner and while you are asleep who was the better leads that deserved the award simply opinion base

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
lordprogress:
Lol I was just glancing through all the award at sompi and the most controversial one was the SBS drama award I was just laughing at the comment section and the two controversial ones were while you are asleep cast Lee jong suk and Suzy and suspicious partner jo chang wook and nam ji hyun and as I was reading down it was first about why wookie didn't win anything and why ljs won the top excellence award instead that wookie deserved it.
The most controversial one was between suzy and nam ji hyun about how Suzy won the top excellence award and nam ji hyun won the excellence award and it was supposed to be the other way round.
So let me ask the this kdrama forum which drama was the better one suspicious partner and while you are asleep who was the better leads that deserved the award simply opinion base

well I haven't watched any of the dramas so I can't help you but based on past experiences if I had to choose between njh n Suzy, I choose njh as for the guys I really have no opinion

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.