Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1969707 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahahha Thank Goodness it wasn't me you bet your kidney for because I haven't seen it yet

cheesy cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Is there anything special happening in korea, why didn't they air yesterday's episode of wok of love, abeg they should do and finish it on time, I'm getting tired

*currently watching*: a poem a day, suits, mistress, wok of love, the undateables, goodbye to goodbye
Song of the day : can we love - t-ara n4

Today's also their election day

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Today's also their election day
Oh so does that mean wed-thur dramas might not air

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
sarang60:

You can go on the CBX ladder adventure if you haven't yet

That selfie was just......hahahhaha.

I've watched all available episodes of it. I go on YouTube so often these days to check for new episodes. I love Chen so much now, he has shown so much intelligence and maturity. Plus he is so nice, even when Baekhyun is terrible to him. This adventure was an amazing idea by SM entertainment. I'm in episode 15 now, you?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Oh so does that mean wed-thur dramas might not air
Yes,unfortunately

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I've watched all available episodes of it. I go on YouTube so often these days to check for new episodes. I love Chen so much now, he has shown so much intelligence and maturity. Plus he is so nice, even when Baekhyun is terrible to him. This adventure was an amazing idea by SM entertainment. I'm in episode 15 now, you?

Wait so you didn't like Chen before, I'm coming with my cane

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Yes,unfortunately
Mtcheww they did the same thing to me during olympics

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Hahahhahahahahahahahhaha I love them all in different ways on the show. I love baby baek he is so silly and winny, like that little brother you love to hate but can't.

Chen oppa is smart of course and more mature because he is always the serious one, he concentrates and gets things done unlike our baby who is always distracted and absent in his mind

Now to Xiumin oppa, I love how calm he is but at the same time he is so playful and how can he be the oldest yet the cutest. I can't with them.

I am currently on ep 11. I will catch up to you today hopefully.

If i was asked to pick one to be my bestfriend out of the 3 or even the entire group, it will be Baekhoney for sure. There is just something about him I love selflessly and that doesn't change the fact that he can be an adorable brat hahahhaha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I am sure she did but it is just now getting more intense. If I may add, Chen sometimes seems distant from the group and very professional just like D.O but the difference between them is that D.O's personality stands out and it appeals to people but for chen aside his angelic voice that sets him apart, there is nothing really about his personality that sticks. He is just a nice quiet guy if you get what I mean at least this is how I feel.

That is why seeing him on this show really help presents more aspects of him than just his voice so there is more to love.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
sarang60:

I am sure she did but it is just now getting more intense. If I may add, Chen sometimes seems distant from the group and very professional just like D.O but the difference between them is that D.O's personality stands out and it appeals to people but for chen aside his angelic voice that sets him apart, there is nothing really about his personality that sticks. He is just a nice quiet guy if you get what I mean at least this is how I feel.

That is why seeing him on this show really help presents more aspects of him than just his voice so there is more to love.

I understand you guys but I'll still be petty cos Chen is life

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Mommy it's not like that. I love his voice but I was carried away initially by the beauty of Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Most videos I watched were their reactions. Watching this I want to slap myself. He's the most 'ME' of the entire group. He has a very special place in my heart now.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahahahahahhaha I love them all in different ways on the show. I love baby baek he is so silly and winny, like that little brother you love to hate but can't.

Chen oppa is smart of course and more mature because he is always the serious one, he concentrates and gets things done unlike our baby who is always distracted and absent in his mind

Now to Xiumin oppa, I love how calm he is but at the same time he is so playful and how can he be the oldest yet the cutest. I can't with them.

I am currently on ep 11. I will catch up to you today hopefully.

If i was asked to pick one to be my bestfriend out of the 3 or even the entire group, it will be Baekhoney for sure. There is just something about him I love selflessly and that doesn't change the fact that he can be an adorable brat hahahhaha.

One as a best friend, definitely Chen. I feel deceived by Baekhyun, lol. He's such a trouble maker!!!!!! (he uses his fine face to cover up).
You just can't be angry at him.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
sarang60:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait are you in my mind??

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

One as a best friend, definitely Chen. I feel deceived by Baekhyun, lol. He's such a trouble maker!!!!!! (he uses his fine face to cover up).
You just can't be angry at him.

hahahahah honestly Baek is a clown and has always been, it will never be boring with him. if you notice everyone is laughing because of him. he is such a baby.....look at all the things he did to Chen with the omakase........hahahahahaha. the worse part is that he does it with a smile on his face and his bad mouth. just like Chen said he is all talk and he is an old rechargeable battery.

Chen is too put together for me in terms of best friends that is why messy baby Baek will be at my beck and call... hahahahah (i just had to)

OMAKASEEEEEEEEEEEE. i would like to create an account with this chef special as a user name.

I DON'T THINK I CAN LOVE THEM ANYMORE THAN I DO NOW.....I HAVE PRACTICALLY BEEN OBSESSED FOR YEARS ALREADY.

I just finished ep 16 to 18 without subs, i will see it again when subs are out.

Looking at what i typed out, i feel like it doesn't make sense but i know you will understand anyway. it is their fault ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait are you in my mind??

hahahahah yes oooooooo, that is why we are Aeris.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:32am On Jun 14, 2018
sarang60:

hahahahah honestly Baek is a clown and has always been, it will never be boring with him. if you notice everyone is laughing because of him. he is such a baby.....look at all the things he did to Chen with the omakase........hahahahahaha. the worse part is that he does it with a smile on his face and his bad mouth. just like Chen said he is all talk and he is an old rechargeable battery.

Chen is too put together for me in terms of best friends that is why messy baby Baek will be at my beck and call... hahahahah (i just had to)

OMAKASEEEEEEEEEEEE. i would like to create an account with this chef special as a user name.

I DON'T THINK I CAN LOVE THEM ANYMORE THAN I DO NOW.....I HAVE PRACTICALLY BEEN OBSESSED FOR YEARS ALREADY.

I just finished ep 16 to 18 without subs, i will see it again when subs are out.

Looking at what i typed out, i feel like it doesn't make sense but i know you will understand anyway. it is their fault ooo.

I totally understand. I'm barely a year into loving them and I'm giving them my money this new comeback. I've never loved any non family or God related thing/person the way I love EXO and their music. I'm always smiling when I'm watching a video, not to talk of my butchering of their language in the quest to sing their songs.
This CBX reality show is just the height. I watch clips of Chanyeol's salty tour online, without understanding a word but I feel like I don't need to. Just seeing his face is enough for me.
If someone had predicted that I'd be like this August last year, I'd have laughed and bet better money that it won't happen.
As for the food, I'm not into see food but that crab looked AMAZING!!!!!! Especially when deep fried!!!!!!!! Have mercy SM, have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Mommy it's not like that. I love his voice but I was carried away initially by the beauty of Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Most videos I watched were their reactions. Watching this I want to slap myself. He's the most 'ME' of the entire group. He has a very special place in my heart now.

I like you

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
Movie recommendation: the princess and the matchmaker, so it's not one epically interesting movie but it's really nice and sweet plus it contains my husbands.

*currently watching*: a poem a day, suits, mistress, wok of love, the undateables, goodbye to goodbye
Song of the day : tonight - spica

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I like you

Don't we all

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
I'm freaking out!! Guess who went crazy on Aliexpress again? #Multifandomlife

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
I'm freaking out!! Guess who went crazy on Aliexpress again? #Multifandomlife

Girlllllllllll..............i know the feeling. How long did it take to arrive

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
sarang60:

Girlllllllllll..............i know the feeling. How long did it take to arrive

Few days less than a month!!! I'm so excited!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
sarang60:

Don't we all
Oh my!!!!!! You ladies make a girl feel soooooooo good.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
And that's how she shocked me speechless today!!!!! She gave me PARK CHAN YEOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy I can't express it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
And that's how she shocked me speechless today!!!!! She gave me PARK CHAN YEOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy I can't express it.

Sister goals #love

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:08am On Jun 15, 2018
You guys will have to excuse me, I have to go cry for 2 years, I'm hearing minhyuk might be enlisting in August, I'm currently not breathing properly, OK bye

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
You guys will have to excuse me, I have to go cry for 2 years, I'm hearing minhyuk might be enlisting in August, I'm currently not breathing properly, OK bye

Oh wow. Hwaiting chingu!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:48am On Jun 15, 2018
SquareUp!!!!! Ten o'clock can't come faster.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by victorysong: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2018
These are d very few ones I can remember.. I watch Korean film like kilode...
Sword and flower
Pinocchio syndrome
the healer
moon lover
empress k
Descendants of d sun
warrior baek dong soo
my love from another star
king of baking
Iron empress
Faith
mirror of d witch
mackerel run
coffee Prince
my sassy girl
Strong woman
Boys over flower
Playful kiss
Jumong
Kang chi
Gumiho
Buchimo
A man called God
Iris
My girlfriend is a nine tail fox
You are beautiful
To the beautiful you
General gye baek

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Oh wow. Hwaiting chingu!!
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:50am On Jun 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Yaaaas!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHNzOHi8sJs
what is the name of the group.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.