Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1978030 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarang60:

hahahahahhahahaha....and the way he says means things ehhh...hahahahah in such an innocent manner.

the people who hold the keys to his padlock are D.O, Sehun, Lay and sometimes Chanyeol. suho omma is soft ooooo

D.O will kill him because D.O is no nonsense.
he respects Lay a lot.
sehun is silently evil. hahahaha

Sehun!!!!!! I need more on him too. He's aging like fiiiiinnneeeee wine. I love how with EXO there are so many distinct things to love about each person.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Sehun!!!!!! I need more on him too. He's aging like fiiiiinnneeeee wine. I love how with EXO there are so many distinct things to love about each person.

facts.....

sehun is very reserved and loves to act very mature.
he was the most underrated and he has grown so much over the years. he is the most improved in my opinion.
suho is his everything, they lived together for years and all of exo love him to bits so they baby him.

oh i forgot to add he can also be a cute pervert hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

It hasn't ended yet, 4 episodes to go. It'll definitely have a happy ending ahah after all the suffering? But it's gotten more interesting now though.

hahahahaha yeah true it is on the 12th episode now 4 more to go. i keep thinking it has ended because the crew had some kind of after party. i stopped watching ooo, i will start again when it ends suho oppa crying is not what i need right now. he better smile in the end.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarang60:

facts.....

sehun is very reserved and loves to act very mature.
he was the most underrated and he has grown so much over the years. he is the most improved in my opinion.
suho is his everything, they lived together for years and all of exo love him to bits so they baby him.

oh i forgot to add he can also be a cute pervert hahahahaha

Yeah, I loved finding out about how scattered Suho is from Sehun. Perversion runs in the group.

His abs are such a delight also, and those broad shoulders of his *fans self*.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
:PI think am falling in love with Chen and xuimin, I just love their faces.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Flamingcharisma:

You can have Xuimin but the CHEN wagon is FULL!!!!!! LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

You can have Xuimin but the CHEN wagon is FULL!!!!!! LOL.
okay,i will consider it. I can still manage one.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Flamingcharisma:

thanks for finally acknowledging exo even if it is just for this. they have never been in your good books and i wonder why.

i know you love shinee and yes they are awesome, i am practically married to Taemin. so i just want to say as you gradually open your heart to other groups and not see them as overrated, you would have double the joy of loving kpop.

kamsahamnida chingu ya.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
okay,i will consider it. I can still manage one.

don't consider it oooo, chen deserves so much more love so fight for him. (insert evil smile) hahahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarang60:

don't consider it oooo, chen deserves so much more love so fight for him. (insert evil smile) hahahahahaha.

Madam the Madam, you know fighting yeye fight is part and parcel of being an EXO-L right?
Your plan will not work. She's not greedy. lol.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarang60:

thanks for finally acknowledging exo even if it is just for this. they have never been in your good books and i wonder why.

i know you love shinee and yes they are awesome, i am practically married to Taemin. so i just want to say as you gradually open your hearts to other groups and not see them as overrated, you would have double the joy of loving kpop.

kamsahamnida chingu ya.

This. Saranghaeyo chingu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Madam the Madam, you know fighting yeye fight is part and parcel of being an EXO-L right?
Your plan will not work. She's not greedy. lol.

hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
it has been a longtime i did song of the day and in my case i usually have song of the week honestly, i listen to one song a million times. there are two songs that have been pushing my buttons.

one is LOVE MAZE by BTS and the second song is beautiful as well but just the aesthetics alone is enough and it is from the queen herself, it is titled SOMETHING NEW by TAEYEON unnie, the music video is like a movie.

love maze is everything and oh my world JIMIN is just too much, his high pitch is effortless as always and it felt like the song was his own alone. my chimchim is talented all round no doubt. when angels kookie and v came in, it was a whole new world and then RM said one line i was just lost.

if you haven't heard MAGIC SHOP by BTS, what are you doinnnngggggggg it is amazinggggggggg

so much work goes into k-entertainment production and i am proud to appreciate and represent such great work and talented people.

my world will soon begin and end on the same day, my wigs are going on vacation soon....EXO is coming to town, what a feast it will be

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:14am On Jun 19, 2018
sarang60:
it has been a longtime i did song of the day and in my case i usually have song of the week honestly, i listen to one song a million times. there are two songs that have been pushing my buttons.

one is LOVE MAZE by BTS and the second song is beautiful as well but just the aesthetics alone is enough and it is from the queen herself, it is titled SOMETHING NEW by TAEYEON unnie, the music video is like a movie.

love maze is everything and oh my world JIMIN is just too much, his high pitch is effortless as always and it felt like the song was his own alone. my chimchim is talented all round no doubt. when angels kookie and v came in, it was a whole new world and then RM said one line i was just lost.

if you haven't heard MAGIC SHOP by BTS, what are you doinnnngggggggg it is amazinggggggggg

so much work goes into k-entertainment production and i am proud to appreciate and represent such great work and talented people.

my world will soon begin and end on the same day, my wigs are going on vacation soon....EXO is coming to town, what a feast it will be

Hahahaha, your wigs.
'Something new' was such a shocker. So impressed. I've never listened to a female artist (single or group) and found zero fault before, but this is just dark enough and intriguing and vocally appealing enough. A major K-pop surprise for me.

The other songs, I've never listened to, will see if I can motivate myself to. SHINee's got me love drunk.
Repeat list of the past 4 days:
1. who waits for love: SHINee
2. I want you: SHINee ( Key can have me but please return on time for EXO's comeback)
3. FOREVER: EXO
Notice the all caps, this is the best K-pop song I've listened to ever.
Other songs have tried but Chen singing 'dasineun ireon sarang' and Chanyeol saying 'Yo, nice skirt' sealed the deal.
I am yet to recover and it's been almost 4 months.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2018
Whew thank God suits is finally finished, I lost interest in it a long time ago, was only watching for the cast

The undateables is just there too, I don't get any excitement from it, just ngm oppa's handsome face and acting, cos of world cup only 1 episode was aired and goodbye to goodbye didn't even air aigoo

Finally finished watching a poem a day after 40 days and 40 nights, I don't know if it's that I'm not watching the right dramas or I've lost my love for dramas *sigh*

*currently watching*: suits, mistress, wok of love, the undateables, goodbye to goodbye
Song of the day :diamond - girls generation

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Hahahaha, your wigs.
'Something new' was such a shocker. So impressed. I've never listened to a female artist (single or group) and found zero fault before, but this is just dark enough and intriguing and vocally appealing enough. A major K-pop surprise for me.

The other songs, I've never listened to, will see if I can motivate myself to. SHINee's got me love drunk.
Repeat list of the past 4 days:
1. who waits for love: SHINee
2. I want you: SHINee ( Key can have me but please return on time for EXO's comeback)
3. FOREVER: EXO
Notice the all caps, this is the best K-pop song I've listened to ever.
Other songs have tried but Chen singing 'dasineun ireon sarang' and Chanyeol saying 'Yo, nice skirt' sealed the deal.
I am yet to recover and it's been almost 4 months.

Hahahhahahahhahhahahahhaha....i keep saying I wonder how people survive without stanning kpop, I for one can't remember what I was doing before I found this kpop plant we are in.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Whew thank God suits is finally finished, I lost interest in it a long time ago, was only watching for the cast

The undateables is just there too, I don't get any excitement from it, just ngm oppa's handsome face and acting, cos of world cup only 1 episode was aired and goodbye to goodbye didn't even air aigoo

Finally finished watching a poem a day after 40 days and 40 nights, I don't know if it's that I'm not watching the right dramas or I've lost my love for dramas *sigh*

*currently watching*: suits, mistress, wok of love, the undateables, goodbye to goodbye

Honestly I stopped watch all dramas and I don't know how to get back to them. Hopefully when they finish airing because I don't want any disappointing ending.

I will start with the undateables like I told Raphaella

I sincerely don't think I can go back to a poem a day. How was the ending, I really had high hopes for the drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahhahhahahahhaha....i keep saying I wonder how people survive without stanning kpop, I for one can't remember what I was doing before I found this kpop plant we are in.

I feel like I wasted a good part of my movie and music life on the wrong things. Taking nothing away from Western music and movies but I didn't know how much I'd been brainwashed until September last year.

How I had become used to the 'so much s**' in movies and I'd been conditioned to think that only certain races are fine and all Asians look the same. I shake my head for myself.
There's so much beauty I wasn't seeing, so much the English language wasn't encompassing in music.

I'm thankful though, better late than never.
Btw: have you seen how gosh dang beautiful Sehun is in his Lotte episode!!!!! Hot damn!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

The only one I'm watching among your list is Undateables and unlike you I LOVE IT!!!!!!! There's just something about it I enjoy so much.
I made the mistake of watching 'take care of aghassi' and it sapped most of my k-drama vibe and I was on a roll then. To purge myself of that uselessness, I watched 'strong woman' and now I'm back.
N/B: If you can get to episode 10 of Rich man, Poor woman you'll finally love the series. I blame the writer. Spent too much time on a useless relationship. Episodes 1-4 okay, Episodes 5-9 (personally I didn't watch), Episodes 10-12: fire. Also, I think they named it wrongly.
Watching: Undateables, What's wrong with secretary Kim, Are you human too, Rich man, Poor woman, Tomorrow with you (not new).

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I feel like I wasted a good part of my movie and music life on the wrong things. Taking nothing away from Western music and movies but I didn't know how much I'd been brainwashed until September last year.

How I had become used to the 'so much s**' in movies and I'd been conditioned to think that only certain races are fine and all Asians look the same. I shake my head for myself.
There's so much beauty I wasn't seeing, so much the English language wasn't encompassing in music.

I'm thankful though, better late than never.
Btw: have you seen how gosh dang beautiful Sehun is in his Lotte episode!!!!! Hot damn!!!!!

K-entertainment industry have their flaws too but there is so much more to love as well and thankfully we found them.

Sehun is gorgeous....have you seen him in busted? The man is complete. In fact all of EXO is both hot and beautiful, just out of this world.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Vaabra01(f): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
victorysong:
These are d very few ones I can remember.. I watch Korean film like kilode...
Sword and flower
Pinocchio syndrome
the healer
moon lover
empress k
Descendants of d sun
warrior baek dong soo
my love from another star
king of baking
Iron empress
Faith
mirror of d witch
mackerel run
coffee Prince
my sassy girl
Strong woman
Boys over flower
Playful kiss
Jumong
Kang chi
Gumiho
Buchimo
A man called God
Iris
My girlfriend is a nine tail fox
You are beautiful
To the beautiful you
General gye baek
Have seen all need new movies
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

The only one I'm watching among your list is Undateables and unlike you I LOVE IT!!!!!!! There's just something about it I enjoy so much.
I made the mistake of watching 'take care of aghassi' and it sapped most of my k-drama vibe and I was on a roll then. To purge myself of that uselessness, I watched 'strong woman' and now I'm back.
N/B: If you can get to episode 10 of Rich man, Poor woman you'll finally love the series. I blame the writer. Spent too much time on a useless relationship. Episodes 1-4 okay, Episodes 5-9 (personally I didn't watch), Episodes 10-12: fire. Also, I think they named it wrongly.
Watching: Undateables, What's wrong with secretary Kim, Are you human too, Rich man, Poor woman, Tomorrow with you (not new).

Undateables is good but I really don't get the kind of oomph I want from it, I feel it's too weak for Nam goong min
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
sarang60:

Honestly I stopped watch all dramas and I don't know how to get back to them. Hopefully when they finish airing because I don't want any disappointing ending.

I will start with the undateables like I told Raphaella

I sincerely don't think I can go back to a poem a day. How was the ending, I really had high hopes for the drama.

I skipped and slept through most of the episodes tbh but she ended up with the older doctor

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Undateables is good but I really don't get the kind of oomph I want from it, I feel it's too weak for Nam goong min

hahahaha i think it is because we know what he is capable of as an actor.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I skipped and slept through most of the episodes tbh but she ended up with the older doctor

Kikiki this is the funniest movie summary I've seen in a while

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

hahahahahaha because there is nothing to write about.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Chingu goan watch Lawless lawyer, shall we live together(if you can survive long episodes), are you human too is making sense but it's early to say much about it, come and hug me is good too.

You can thank me later

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Chingu goan watch Lawless lawyer, shall we live together(if you can survive long episodes), are you human too is making sense but it's early to say much about it, come and hug me is good too.

You can thank me later

BTW, unlike you I find a poem a day very interesting cuz I love poetry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
sarang60:
i haven't been following any dramas, all the ones i was following i put on hold. can anyone kindly tell me ongoing dramas that are not disappointing.

Rich man poor woman, lawless lawyer

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
'The man is complete. In fact all of EXO is both hot and beautiful, just out of this world'

These words are the 'Truthest' TRUTH.

Take care of aghassi is a perfect example. Pointless, stereotypical nonsense if I've ever seen one.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
sarang60:

hahahaha i think it is because we know what he is capable of as an actor.

Exactly and his recent roles have not been fluffy romcoms

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

LOL it's the plain truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.