Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1976332 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Atk01:
My advice to upcoming K stars, once you've got some Hallyu/K-wave profile and great fans, enlist for the army! Don't wait till you're so big that it becomes difficult to leave. That's why I like this guy Yoo Seung Ho. The guy is just 21 and he's already done with his military service, ready to face the K-drama world.
yeah, yoo seung ho has come back from the army. he made a good decision and he is going to grow. i see so much potential in him. too bad i have not seen any of his dramas. i dont like watching dramas with actors younger than mez( i feel so old, lol) thats why i prefer actors like joo won, ji chang wook , lee min ho cos they are older than me. maybe i will try one of his dramas.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:59am On Feb 26, 2015
hilda90:

pls lets cut lee min ho some slack, lol. i dont want him to go to military this year, i still want him to act a new drama this year, maybe he can go next year. many 1987 actors have not gone like joo won , lee seungi, jung il woo, ji chang wook and others.i want lee min ho on my screen this year, he did not act any drama last year. i pray he will act a new drama like city hunter cos i love that drama so much. he should say bye bye to high school roles, i dont even like "heirs" that much, i wanna see him take up a tough role like he did in city hunter.
I didn't say he must go this year, I only said he shouldn't be exempted. By the way, Ji Chang Wook is going next year.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2015
hilda90:

pls lets cut lee min ho some slack, lol. i dont want him to go to military this year, i still want him to act a new drama this year, maybe he can go next year. many 1987 actors have not gone like joo won , lee seungi, jung il woo, ji chang wook and others.i want lee min ho on my screen this year, he did not act any drama last year. i pray he will act a new drama like city hunter cos i love that drama so much. he should say bye bye to high school roles, i dont even like "heirs" that much, i wanna see him take up a tough role like he did in city hunter.
rumour has it dat Lee seungi 'll go later dis yr or early next year.
choi jin hyuk is going dis yr.
jiji ll go early next yr.

They ve to go,delay is dangerous in their country.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2015
hilda90:

yeah, yoo seung ho has come back from the army. he made a good decision and he is going to grow. i see so much potential in him. too bad i have not seen any of his dramas. i dont like watching dramas with actors younger than mez( i feel so old, lol) thats why i prefer actors like joo won, ji chang wook , lee min ho cos they are older than me. maybe i will try one of his dramas.

yoo seung ho was d young god in arang and d magistrate.He also acted with jiji in warrior baek dang soo. that was a wise choice.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=Aida13 post=31089933][/quote]
for me, reasons why lee min ho is so popular are
1.he is handsome( though not the most handsome)
2.he has great onscreen charisma.
i am not even one of his crazy fans(i am nobody's fan) i just like his dramas.
i still think no 2 is the main reason. from the actors i have watched their dramas, he is still the most charismatic. maybe you should give his other dramas a chance, and you will see what i am saying. give city hunter a chance, you may end up liking it,it has an interesting plot and some action scenes.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2015
KDRAMA SERIES UPDATE

Love & Secret Episode 67:
http://www..com/2014/11/love-secret.html

Someone Like You Episode 06:
http://www..com/2015/02/someone-like-you-01-06.html

The Family Is Coming 01 - 10:
http://www..com/2015/01/the-family-is-coming-01.html

Room Mate Season 2 Episode 20:
http://www..com/20…/…/roommate-season-2-its-okay.html

Hyde Jekyl. Me Episode 11:
http://www..com/2015/01/hyde-jekyll-me-01.html

Kill Me Heal Me Episode 15:
http://www..com/2015/01/kill-me-heal-me-01-02.html
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2015
Atk01:

I didn't say he must go this year, I only said he shouldn't be exempted. By the way, Ji Chang Wook is going next year.

ji chang wook going to army next yr? i want him to act about two more dramas before leaving. i am going to miss his handsome face on my screen. he is going to be one of the hottest boys in army next year lol. koreans and their military duty sef.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2015
hilda90:

for me, reasons why lee min ho is so popular are
1.he is handsome( though not the most handsome)
2.he has great onscreen charisma.
i am not even one of his crazy fans(i am nobody's fan) i just like his dramas.
i still think no 2 is the main reason. from the actors i have watched their dramas, he is still the most charismatic. maybe you should give his other dramas a chance, and you will see what i am saying. give city hunter a chance, you may end up liking it,it has an interesting plot and some action scenes.

He's definitely got charisma.. He was able to win me over with his Heirs role. Yet people always badmouth him and Heirs drama so where are those freaky fans coming from! Oh I know: Phillipines, Thailand etc and other Asian countries who can lick his feet if asked lol.

I don't have to sell LMH to me - I do like him as an actor. He just needs to work harder to impress those hard-to-please folks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:14am On Feb 26, 2015
Atk01:

Why should he be exempted? If that happens, there is going to be a lot of backlash, and his anti-fans will have a field day. As I've heard, Koreans don't take it likely with people who don't go for their military service (except for medical reasons). LMH can only delay, but he will go. IMO, he should go this year (and never come back, lol) and return at 30 ready to strip his pretty boy image and take on more mature and challenging roles.

People are wondering if he should be exempted FOR GOOD meaning he NEVER has to go because South Korean K-wave world can't do without him for 2 years, ever.

You are right some folks will see red if he doesn't go... It's just not done.. You MUST serve. But as for now, I heard the govt. Convinced him not to go within 2014-2015.

Your idea sounds good: go at 28, come back at 30 and do something impressive to prove you're back for the better.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2015
i just read park min young 's interview and she said she will be busy this year and that it has been few yrs since she fell in love last, that she will like to fall in love again before her love cells die. i dont even ship actors in real life,but i am shipping her with ji chang wook like crazy. so min young ssi, ji chang wook will reactivate your love cells lol and he has loyal fans not crazy fans like the other person. yeah, you guys are gonna make it work. you did not have that onscreen chemistry for nothing. ji chang wook is more matured and he can love you like crazy.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2015
hilda90:

ji chang wook going to army next yr? i want him to act about two more dramas before leaving. i am going to miss his handsome face on my screen. he is going to be one of the hottest boys in army next year lol. koreans and their military duty sef.
Oh yes, he is going next year. The earlier the better.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2015
Aida13:

People are wondering if he should be exempted FOR GOOD meaning he NEVER has to go because South Korean K-wave world can't do without him for 2 years, ever.

You are right some folks will see red if he doesn't go... It's just not done.. You MUST serve. But as for now, I heard the govt. Convinced him not to go within 2014-2015.

Your idea sounds good: go at 28, come back at 30 and do something impressive to prove you're back for the better.

i dont even see any reason why LMH should be exempted. he better go when his time is due cos if he doesnt, Koreans will hate him so much. former Korean halluyu stars like won bin, song seung hun and others went,so why wont he go? he should act more manly roles if he comes back and stop with those high school roles. koreans hate jang geun suk till this day because even though he is a good actor,he picks similar boring roles all the time. i heard he was offered the emperor role in empress ki but he turned it down, thank God he did not act that role cos i prefer my ji chang wook, i cant see anybody acting that role better than him.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2015
Aida13:

Anything that rocks his boat sha, let him just go for Korean NYSC.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:12am On Feb 26, 2015
hilda90:

i heard he was offered the emperor role in empress ki but he turned it down, thank God he did not act that role cos i prefer my ji chang wook, i cant see anybody acting that role better than him.
There are some people 'born' for a particular role. e.g Ji Chang Wook for the emperor role and Gianna Jun for Cheon Song Yi in Love from the stars.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2015
Aida13:

He's definitely got charisma.. He was able to win me over with his Heirs role. Yet people always badmouth him and Heirs drama so where are those freaky fans coming from! Oh I know: Phillipines, Thailand etc and other Asian countries who can lick his feet if asked lol.

I don't have to sell LMH to me - I do like him as an actor. He just needs to work harder to impress those hard-to-please folks
like me smiley LMH hwaiting!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:43am On Feb 26, 2015
hilda90:
i just read park min young 's interview and she said she will be busy this year and that it has been few yrs since she fell in love last, that she will like to fall in love again before her love cells die. i dont even ship actors in real life,but i am shipping her with ji chang wook like crazy. so min young ssi, ji chang wook will reactivate your love cells lol and he has loyal fans not crazy fans like the other person. yeah, you guys are gonna make it work. you did not have that onscreen chemistry for nothing. ji chang wook is more matured and he can love you like crazy.
who? :p lol
read d interview too.How r we sure that they ain't an item yet...hmmm
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Koreans r so hard to please.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:20am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=ellab post=31099001]
who? :p lol
read d interview too.How r we sure that they ain't an item yet...hmmm[/quote

who else has crazy fans?lmao. when park min young and lee min ho finished shooting city hunter. they hid their relationship well. they always go to the bar with goo hara(the young president's daughter in city hunter) or other third parties, and people were suspecting they were an item, but one day they were caught red handed by dispatch with the two of entering inside lee min ho 's 's car with their casual wears, they even mentioned the name of the bar they frequent and the secret bar room they stayed. i still laugh out loud when i see those pics. i just pray that ji chang wook will date park min young secretly and they should avoid going to public places together. nawa, to be a celeb no be an easy matter especially if you have scary fans. i hope it will not happen to park min young and ji chang wook.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
@Atk01 @hilda90 @ellab I think LMH won't go to Military service when his fame is still on the rise.. He will definitely go when it is maybe fading slightly.. Say, around when he's 33. There must be new hot faces by then to overshadow him grin

Till then, as @ellab would say: LMH hwaiting! Lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Much as I liked ChangMin as an onscreen couple I don't really see them as good together offscreen.. He needs someone much younger than him. PMY is 30, he's 28. She too needs a matured man in his 30's.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Aida13:
Much as I liked ChangMin as an onscreen couple I don't really see them as good together offscreen.. He needs someone much younger than him. PMY is 30, he's 28. She too needs a matured man in his 30's.

na Korean age u dey put.
she's a year older dan him.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Aida13:
On behalf of the Wookie fan club, I volunteer myself as I am very much younger than him. grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
ellab:

na Korean age u dey put.
she's a year older dan him.

Really - and on Soompi she was named as being 30 - oh well 29, 30, not much difference lol but she certainly does NOT need someone below 30. Or in the K-drama K-pop world. Gianna Jun married a business man guy - that's the best idea. Just marry some rich guy from another field and you're set. Marrying in your place of work does not always end up the way you'd want.

Atk01:

On behalf of the Wookie fan club, I volunteer myself as I am very much younger than him. grin grin

hahhaa...lol and on behalf of the Wookie club, I make bold to say we'd never admit anyone's good enough for our JiJi grin grin That's why we'll badmouth anyone who even sniffs around Puppy angry angry

lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Atk01:

lol grin line plenty.stay for back -__-.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Well, after watching the first few episodes of the new drama vampire series, Blood I must say it's a great follow up of Healer from KBS2

It's face-paced and boasts a five-star cast. Such as Jin Kyung from Pinocchio. You don't see that woman picking any poor dramas. She's been in all the best dramas of 2013-14 and now 2015. I first saw her as a pretty head nurse in Good Doctor. She was a doctor in It's Ok that's Love. She was a top news caster in Pinocchio. Now she's some kind of medical exec in Blood. All I can say is, she's really been busy and she's lucky to have such good roles flowing endlessly. Seeing her in Blood gives me belief that this is going to be another hit grin grin

Not trying to force this drama down your throat but it's really good. Some say Ku Hye Sun overacts. Maybe she'll get more used to her role by the next few episodes, as this is so different from her normal characters. She's meant to be rude and sassy in this one so it's a change from the adorable character from Angel Eyes.

She has the most remarkable pupils. They look twice the size of normal human pupils grin shocked So black and shiny. I like her because she's just different. She's one of the few actresses I root for in a drama.

I love the male lead in this one: Ahn Jae-hyeon. He's freaking hot. Also, he can act. This is his first main lead role and I'm rooting for him too. He's meant to look like an ageless vampire who's around 35 but looks 23. LOL. So don't get mad at him for looking so damned fine guys grin

The thing is if I support a drama I go full blast. Just like with Birth of a Beauty, I may just have found a drama I can follow week to week with zero chance of ever losing interest. I stuck with BoAB till the last episode and I'm going to do the same for Blood. I hope a lot of us get on board soon and support the drama!

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lool @Aida13 and ellab, ok, I don hear una.
@Aida, I'm going to watch blood, as it is a KBS drama and I follow all their dramas.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Atk01:
Lool @Aida13 and ellab, ok, I don hear una.
@Aida, I'm going to watch blood, as it is a KBS drama and I follow all their dramas.

Awesome! It would be great to have another opinion. Let's know your thoughts once you've checked it out smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
@aida13 lol alryt,will chk it out.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
Atk01:
@Hilda90 and Aida13, maybe because the year is just starting that's why the ongoing dramas are slow. I hope that at least by April, new and awesome dramas are brought to our screens.
I want to see the likes of Kim Soo Hyun (from love from the stars),
Jin Yi Han (from Empress Ki- Tal Tal) love his voice, lol.
Ha Ji Won
Moon Chae Won (Dr. Cha from Good Doctor) love this girl so much. Etc

I saw his latest drama just now and thought of your comment. It's already up to 10 episodes now so you've already got a lot to bite into smiley I've downloaded the eps from and hope to catch up on them soon. The reviews don't seem so remarkable but it's possibly worth a look from his fans. I haven't seen any of his stuff apart from Empress Ki. Though I enjoyed his cameo appearance in Master's Sun.

http://www..com/2015/01/the-family-is-coming-01.html

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
ellab:
@aida13 lol alryt,will chk it out.

You totally should. I just finished ep. 04 and I want more sad ugh the long wait begins. Should I really do this to myself this time?? Lol

I like that the drama is not too 'over-the-top' despite being a paranormal drama. It has a 'cool' matrix kind of vibe instead of sinister and horror-like. I hope it picks up in the next episodes, though I'm liking the easygoing flow.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Happy that @Atk01 and @ellab have signed on to watch Blood! On Monday there'll be an attempt to 'trend' the drama using the hashtag #weluvkdramaBlood on Twitter

It's a way for fans of Blood to come together and be positive. Whatever that means grin but I'll be hashtagging along with them from Soompi grin Cos we do it like that!

I'm officially a "Bloodmate" grin grin (hhaaha sounds like a secret society right) and will be posting any fun updates on the drama. Like the pics below showing Gu Hye-sun's past onscreen love interests and how they feel about her new drama/co-star Ahn Jae-hyeon getting fresh....

lmao this is fun grin
At least to keep busy while waiting for the next episode sad sad grin

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
@Aida13, I'm starting Blood next week Monday as I usually begin a new drama 2 weeks after its initial broadcast. I didn't even know that my sexy voice Jin Yi Han is in 'The Family is Coming'. Is he a main character there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.