Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1969694 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:58am On Feb 27, 2015
Atk01:
@Aida13, I'm starting Blood next week Monday as I usually begin a new drama 2 weeks after its initial broadcast. I didn't even know that my sexy voice Jin Yi Han is in 'The Family is Coming'. Is he a main character there?

He's definitely the male lead here. Though you might not be happy about the reviews lol. Apparently the OTPs don't have enough chemistry to please his fans. Most people are just watching this for him, nothing more.

Sure, take your time with Blood. It's slowly making waves. I hope it can go the whole distance of its 20 episodes without falling flat.. So far so good though, loving it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:25am On Feb 27, 2015
Aida13:

He's definitely the male lead here. Though you might not be happy about the reviews lol. Apparently the OTPs don't have enough chemistry to please his fans. Most people are just watching this for him, nothing more.
I don't really watch dramas based on reviews and ratings, as the last time I did, I regretted it. And yeah, he's the only reason I'm going to watch the drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2015
Atk01:
@Aida13, I'm starting Blood next week Monday as I usually begin a new drama 2 weeks after its initial broadcast. I didn't even know that my sexy voice Jin Yi Han is in 'The Family is Coming'. Is he a main character there?
YES
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin so I visited soompi dis morning and I saw a comment on a certain drama.

" I was enjoying myself .. happy that at least I
am not only dependent on Healer. Then I reached the
doomed episode … you know the .. okay-I’ll-breakup-
with-her-tomorrow-so-give-me-just-one-day-date … I
started to roll my eyes, they almost came out of the
socket .. Ohh noooooo.. not that one-day-date-and-
tomorrow-I-am-gone .. Oh puhleesss … it’s sooooo
overused .. cliché’? it’s beyond cliché’
".

I laughed cuz I knew d exact drama she was talking about and it was d same reaction I gave when I watched d 15th episode of d drama.
seriously,k-drama writers need to write better.its becoming sad.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
New Drama alert from Park Yoochun!

I've been hoping for a drama from him and finally it's happening.

This drama has been bounced around for a while with actors shying away from its unique theme. Just like with Kill Me Heal Me, it finally took ONE person to decide he can pull it off.

“Sensory Couple” is the working
title, and it was reported on February 27 that
Park Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung are
confirmed to star in the new SBS drama.
Because miss A‘s Suzy turned down the role
to now be played by Shin Se Kyung, many
were curious as to who will be confirmed for
the drama.

Shin Se Kyung was the female lead in Blade Man and she was the main reason I didn't go past episode 2. I hope she won't ruin this drama for my Yoochun!!

The drama will air in April. That's around the same time Woo Bin's new drama Jeju Gatsby starts. Wow wow wow.

Happy times ahead. What dramas/actors are you guys looking out for in 2015?

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Aida13:
This drama has been bounced around for a while with actors shying away from its unique theme. Just like with Kill Me Heal Me, it finally took ONE person to decide he can pull it off.
the drama.
Shin Se Kyung was the female lead in Blade Man and she was the main reason I didn't go past episode 2. I hope she won't ruin this drama for my Yoochun!!
The drama will air in April. That's around the same time Woo Bin's new drama Jeju Gatsby starts. Wow wow wow.
Aida13:
the drama.

i am going to watch that park yoo chun drama. i loved him in sungkyunkwan scandal. thank God suzy turned down the role,that girl is so overrated and cant even act. looking forward to woo bin 's drama with kang so ra as well. i am looking forward to
1. joo won
2.ji chang wook
3. lee min ho
4.lee seungi
5jang geun suk( i dont like his choice of projects,hope he chooses a better script this time)
6.jo in sung
7.lee dong wook
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
girls, can we start by naming our top favorite dramas( if you like), maybe we can pick the ones to watch from others favorites.you can start by listing your three favorites or at most five.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
hilda90:
girls, can we start by naming our top favorite dramas( if you like), maybe we can pick the ones to watch from others favorites.you can start by listing your three favorites or at most five.

Do you mean from recent ongoing dramas or faves of all time? Cos I have a LOT!

You want to see Joo Won? Me too! Lee Min Ho definitely has a new drama this year. Lee Seung Gi has a film out recently but not sure about a drama in the works.

Oh, and Yoochun is going on Military service right after this drama so his fans are vowing to support his upcoming drama no matter what grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
6.secret love affair
5.bad guys
4.white Christmas
3.the legend
2.I need romance(3)
1.healer
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Aida13:

You want to see Joo Won? Me too! Lee Min Ho definitely has a new drama this year. Lee Seung Gi has a film out recently but not sure about a drama in the works.

Oh, and Yoochun is going on Military service right after this drama so his fans are vowing to support his upcoming drama no matter what grin

I hope d drama makes sense..I enjoyed rooftop Prince and skk with PMY and yoo ah in.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Aida13:

i mean favorites of all time. yeah, i want to see joo won in a new drama, maybe i will check out good doctor. my favorite from him is bridal mask( gaksital). maybe i will check out that lee seungi movie, though i prefer dramas to movies. wow, yoochun is going to army, i wonder who will remain in the industry with all of them going to army soon.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Aida13:

i mean favorites of all time. yeah, i want to see joo won in a new drama, maybe i will check out good doctor. my favorite from him is bridal mask( gaksital). maybe i will check out that lee seungi movie, though i prefer dramas to movies. wow, yoochun is going to army, i wonder who will remain in the industry with all of them going to army soon. oh, and i forgot to mention song joon ki, he is one of my favorite actors, he will be back from the army on may.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
ellab:
6.secret love affair
5.bad guys
4.white Christmas
3.the legend
2.I need romance(3)
1.healer

nice list, i have only seen healer. maybe i will check out white christmas cos i have been hearing good reviews about it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
ellab:

I hope d drama makes sense..I enjoyed rooftop Prince and skk with PMY and yoo ah in.

The drama is following the latest trends in terms of crazy themes.. This one has a girl who miraculously survived an accident and can now "see" smells. The guy survived the same accident but after waking from a 3 day coma he no longer has the sense of smell, taste and can not feel pain grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
@hilda09

Lol, I think if all the big names such as Park Yoochun, Ji Changwook and others go off to serve it will leave space for all those second-lead guys to shine for once.

U've probably seen most of the dramas I've watched. But pls try Good Doctor.. You will see how a female lead can successfully handle a medical drama.. And also build chemistry from an impossible situation. That woman is awesome and I hope Ku Hye sun can copy her for this latest vampire medical drama Blood.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
my top five favorites in no particular order
1. empress ki (ji chang wook &ha ji won)
2.city hunter(lee min ho &park min young)
3. healer( ji chang wook & park min young)
4 secret garden( hyun bin & ha ji won)
5.coffe prince ( gong yoo & yoon eun hye(i watched this drama three times)

other favorites are
1.personal taste( lee min ho and son ye jin)
2.its okay thats love( jo in sung & gong hyo jin)
3.my love from the stars( kim soo hyun& jun ji hyun)
4.i hear your voice( lee jong suk & lee bo young)
5.innocent man( song joon ki &moon chae won)
6.my lovely kim sam soon( hyun bin & kim sun ah)
7.what happened in bali( jo in sung & ha ji won)
8.you are beautiful(jang geun suk & park shin hye)
9.bridal mask( joo won &jin se yeon)
10.my girlfriend is a gumiho( lee seungi & shin min ah)
i have many kdramas but these are my favorites.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
@hilda09

See I was right, lol no point listing my best dramas since you've seen twice the ones I have. I mean basically I've only seen about half the ones on ur list so I'm way behind u babe grin

I will check out Coffee Prince asap since u speak so highly of it.

I just saw a So Ji Sub movie named ALWAYS. It blew me away.. I know u say u prefer dramas to movies but I hope u take an hour or so to check out this awesome film. Gosh! I'm still just dazed by his acting range.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Aida13:
@hilda09

Lol, I think if all the big names such as Park Yoochun, Ji Changwook and others go off to serve it will leave space for all those second-lead guys to shine for once.

U've probably seen most of the dramas I've watched. But pls try Good Doctor.. You will see how a female lead can successfully handle a medical drama.. And also build chemistry from an impossible situation. That woman is awesome and I hope Ku Hye sun can copy her for this latest vampire medical drama Blood.

okay, i will try and watch it tonight cos i dont have any drama on my watch list now.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Aida13:
@hilda09

Oh yes, Moon Chae Won is awesome, and I love her.

My Favourite dramas in no particular order are;

Empress Ki - I renamed it 51 episodes of awesome.

The Moon that Embraces the sun - I fell in love with Kim Soo Hyun in this drama. I loved it when he cried, he looked so cute.

Secret - I really, really loved it. It contains two of my favourite kiss scenes.

Discovery of Romance - Great acting, I loved all the characters and Eric Mun was smoking hot as always.

What Happens to my Family? - Best family centered drama I've watched.

Boys Over Flowers - It's cheesy, but I love every part of this drama, and I've watched it over 50 times, no kidding.

Healer - This needs no explanation.

Others I like; Good Doctor, The Princess' Man, Wang's Family, You From the Stars, Dr. Jin etc.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Atk01:

Oh yes, Moon Chae Won is awesome, and I love her.

My Favourite dramas in no particular order are;

Empress Ki - I renamed it 51 episodes of awesome.

The Moon that Embraces the sun - I fell in love with Kim Soo Hyun in this drama. I loved it when he cried, he looked so cute.

Secret - I really, really loved it. It contains two of my favourite kiss scenes.

Discovery of Romance - Great acting, I loved all the characters and Eric Mun was smoking hot as always.

What Happens to my Family? - Best family centered drama I've watched.

Boys Over Flowers - It's cheesy, but I love every part of this drama, and I've watched it over 50 times, no kidding.

Healer - This needs no explanation.

Others I like; Good Doctor, The Princess' Man, Wang's Family, You From the Stars, Dr. Jin etc.

nice list. wow you watch family dramas?, their episodes are so long but they always have interesting plot. empress ki is the only drama with many episodes i watched. who is the lead guy in secret drama? as far as i can tell from the dramas i watched ,no one does better kisses than gong yoo(coffe prince), lee min ho, jo in sung( its okay thats love),seo in guk(reply 1997), they are the best kissers. and no one does romantic scenes more than hyun bin,ji chang wook etc.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
hilda90:

nice list. wow you watch family dramas?, their episodes are so long but they always have interesting plot. empress ki is the only drama with many episodes i watched. who is the lead guy in secret drama? as far as i can tell from the dramas i watched ,no one does better kisses than gong yoo(coffe prince), lee min ho, jo in sung( its okay thats love),seo in guk(reply 1997), they are the best kissers. and no one does romantic scenes more than hyun bin,ji chang wook etc.
Family dramas are nice, even though they are about 50+ episodes.
Ji Sung is the lead guy in Secret. About coffee prince, I think its the girl Yoon Eun Hye that was the better kisser. Those kisses were 'non Korean kisses'.
About the Secret kiss, it wasn't about the actors, it was about the emotions that accompanied their kiss.
I think I'm going to compile a list of my fav K drama kisses, lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
What's ur fate cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Annyeonghaseyo chingudeul..eotteoke jinaseyo?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Aida13:
@hilda09

See I was right, lol no point listing my best dramas since you've seen twice the ones I have. I mean basically I've only seen about half the ones on ur list so I'm way behind u babe grin

I will check out Coffee Prince asap since u speak so highly of it.

I just saw a So Ji Sub movie named ALWAYS. It blew me away.. I know u say u prefer dramas to movies but I hope u take an hour or so to check out this awesome film. Gosh! I'm still just dazed by his acting range.

lol, i started watching kdramas a long time ago, though i have not watched that much. i will check out that so ji sub movie. i have seen so ji sub "masters sun" i have only watched one action k movie called "a man from nowhere"which i liked. you may check out coffe prince, the drama is so good and so romantic.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Atk01:

Family dramas are nice, even though they are about 50+ episodes.
Ji Sung is the lead guy in Secret. About coffee prince, I think its the girl Yoon Eun Hye that was the better kisser. Those kisses were 'non Korean kisses'.
About the Secret kiss, it wasn't about the actors, it was about the emotions that accompanied their kiss.
I think I'm going to compile a list of my fav K drama kisses, lol.
yoon eun hye is the best female korean kisser,lol. all her dramas have the best kisses, she doesnt do big eyed stiff kisses,but gong yoo also contributed. they have the best chemistry in coffe prince coupled with
the interesting plot. i cant wait for you to compile the list of fav drama kisses,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
hilda90:

i cant wait for you to compile the list of fav drama kisses,lol.
My five fav kiss scenes.
5) Kim Soo Hyun and Guianna Jun in My Love From the Stars. That was in the final episode where he appeared on the stairs and kissed her in front of the flashing cameras on the red carpet. I call it 'The Stair Kiss'.

4) Lee Min Ho and Ku Hye Sun in Boys over Flowers. I think it was in episode 10 when he bounced out of his mum's car to kiss her on the road. I call it 'The Express Kiss'.

3) Ji Chang Wook and Ha Ji Won in Empress Ki. I can't remember the episode, but it was when he gave her the kiss-of-life under water in his bath tub when she was hiding from Tanquishi. I call it 'The Underwater Rose Kiss'.

2) Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy in Dream High. It was in the final episode when she chased him as he was leaving in the bus. The bus stopped, and he leaned out of the window, then they kissed. I call it 'The Window Kiss'.

1) Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum in Secret. At the end of episode 12, he was dropping her off at home and opened the car door for her. I thought he was leaning in to undo her seat belt, but he began kissing her and she pushed him off. The he knelt down, and leaned in for a kiss, and tears rolled down their cheeks.
Episode 15 again, when he kissed the scar on her shoulders before kissing her. Again, they both cried.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Other kiss scenes I like include the moon embracing the sun kiss- Kim Soo Hyun again! - when he kissed the girl in his secret moon pavilion after giving her the hairpin,
Love from the stars, the first kiss on the couch,
Coffee prince kiss when he rushed back into the coffee shop to kiss her and was like 'I don't care if you're a boy or an alien, I like you.'
(I kinda like those films with homo erotic themes) e.g coffee prince, Sungkyunkwan Scandal and the early parts of Empress ki- before Sungyang was discovered to be a girl.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Atk01:

My five fav kiss scenes.
5) Kim Soo Hyun and Guianna Jun in My Love From the Stars. That was in the final episode where he appeared on the stairs and kissed her in front of the flashing cameras on the red carpet. I call it 'The Stair Kiss'.

4) Lee Min Ho and Ku Hye Sun in Boys over Flowers. I think it was in episode 10 when he bounced out of his mum's car to kiss her on the road. I call it 'The Express Kiss'.

3) Ji Chang Wook and Ha Ji Won in Empress Ki. I can't remember the episode, but it was when he gave her the kiss-of-life under water in his bath tub when she was hiding from Tanquishi. I call it 'The Underwater Rose Kiss'.

2) Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy in Dream High. It was in the final episode when she chased him as he was leaving in the bus. The bus stopped, and he leaned out of the window, then they kissed. I call it 'The Window Kiss'.

1) Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum in Secret. At the end of episode 12, he was dropping her off at home and opened the car door for her. I thought he was leaning in to undo her seat belt, but he began kissing her and she pushed him off. The he knelt down, and leaned in for a kiss, and tears rolled down their cheeks.
Episode 15 again, when he kissed the scar on her shoulders before kissing her. Again, they both cried.

OMG,i love that bath tub empress ki kiss with those red roses,it was so romantic. i am going to compile my own.lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Atk01:
Other kiss scenes I like include the moon embracing the sun kiss- Kim Soo Hyun again! - when he kissed the girl in his secret moon pavilion after giving her the hairpin,
Love from the stars, the first kiss on the couch,
Coffee prince kiss when he rushed back into the coffee shop to kiss her and was like 'I don't care if you're a boy or an alien, I like you.'
(I kinda like those films with homo erotic themes) e.g coffee prince, Sungkyunkwan Scandal and the early parts of Empress ki- before Sungyang was discovered to be a girl.
wow,you have almost the same favorites as mine. never knew kim soo hyun is a good kisser, lmao.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
hilda90:

OMG,i love that bath tub empress ki kiss with those red roses,it was so romantic. i am going to compile my own.lol
I'm waiting grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
my favorite kisses are:
1.coffe prince: (the alien kiss,:it has so many romantic scenes,gong yoo & yoon eun hye can kiss)
2.personal taste( the game over kiss, so hot, lee min ho can kiss).
3.empress ki(underwater kiss, so hot)
4.its okay thats love(all the kisses cos they were so many)
5.city hunter(the rooftop kiss and almost sofa kiss,the later is hotter, again lee min ho can kiss)
6.reply 1997( the kiss in their house)
7.lie to me( cola kiss,yoon eun hye can kiss)
8.secret garden(the forced first kiss)
9.heirs( the closet kiss,though park shin hye ruined it.)

the worst kiss is the kiss in heartstrings, i have never seen an awkward kiss like that in a drama and their intimate scenes seem forced.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Tayedavid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.