Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1971344 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Let me start by apologizing to all the members of this thread for what I'll be doing today and tomorrow. It's already 12am in Korea and so therefore it's my husband's birthday. Happy birthday Kim Woo Bin!!!! My ultimate Oppa, get stronger, healthier and hotter!!! Saranghaeyo!!!!

UNLEASH THE HOTNESS!!!!
Happy birthday Kim Woo Bin. Beautiful man.Stay healthy.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO, I have selective amnesia on some days, and today is one of them. Don't worry after today I'll go back into my hole of obedience cheesy

You gon get a hurtin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

It is a great honor to have met you here too. It's so relieving and heartwarming interacting with people who even with the shortest sentences understand the love that I have for EXO.
I really cannot explain just how thankful I am to have met you guys.
I keep imagining the fan projects we'll put together soon. Thank you for accepting me and thank you for loving the best in the world EXO.
WE ARE ONE!

P.S: I can imagine the feels you'd get. like he's hugging you or something. I can't even deal with just the thought. Cannot wait to get mine.

You are more than welcome, the feeling is mutual.

Btw how are you always in my head. Mine actually feels like I just woke up one morning and took it from Chanyeol's closet. It is big and soft, the pocket is almost fit for two hands...it will be tight but it will also be sweet. Aahhhh I should stop watching dramas ooo.

I almost look like baekhunnie in Chanyeols jack although mine has more fitting if you get the gist, bunny always looks like a hanger in his clothes hahaha. I wore it today with black jean jegging, a white vest and black ankle boots. It was like Chanyeol was a varsity quarterback and I was his wife.

Let me just stop the feeling is indescribable.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarang60:

You are more than welcome, the feeling is mutual.

Btw how are you always in my head. Mine actually feels like I just woke up one morning and took it from Chanyeol's closet. It is big and soft, the pocket is almost fit for two hands...it will be tight but it will also be sweet. Aahhhh I should stop watching dramas ooo.

I almost look like baekhunnie in Chanyeols jack although mine has more fitting if you get the gist, bunny always looks like a hanger in his clothes hahaha. I wore it today with black jean jegging, a white vest and black ankle boots. It was like Chanyeol was a varsity quarterback and I was his wife.

Let me just stop the feeling is indescribable.

You be looking like a WAG of a sports man. I love!!!!
I should have ordered and received mine by his birthday. Just want to make sure my album fund remains untouched.
That 2 million preorder goal we must surpass.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

You gon get a hurtin

My memory just returned!! Kim Woo Bin's wife, hawayu? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

You be looking like a WAG of a sports man. I love!!!!
I should have ordered and received mine by his birthday. Just want to make sure my album fund remains untouched.
That 2 million preorder goal we must surpass.

I am with you, don't fail to share when you get it ok. We will meet that goal.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

You are funny, selective memory indeed. Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Kai is making me scream and cringe at the same time. I finally found full eng subed eps of spring has come.

He is sweet like a raspberry ripple on a hot Monday afternoon.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
This scene almost made me cry, thinking that he did really just loose his dad. Such a sweetheart, it must have been hard. Don't always put on a brave face my Prince...cry if you have to.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
And last but not least. The famous shower scene hahahhahaha who jumps into the shower when they are upset hahahhaha...i am not complaining to be honest, he shirt didn't stand a chance. Hahahahahaha.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Better omo rere bi custard

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarang60:
And last but not least. The famous shower scene hahahhahaha who jumps into the shower when they are upset hahahhaha...i am not complaining to be honest, he shirt didn't stand a chance. Hahahahahaha.

The nation's BODY!!!
Heeheehee.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Better omo rere bi custard
What does that even mean? All I know is that I just escaped death....

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarang60:

You are funny, selective memory indeed. Hahaha
Lol cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

The nation's BODY!!!
Heeheehee.

Hahahhahaha we have nations pick, nations boyfriend, now nations body hahahhahaha can somebody find my wig please.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

What does that even mean? All I know is that I just escaped death....
LOL that's all you need to know tbh

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 3:12am On Jul 16, 2018
I think the artist with top brand value wasn't done well, how can exo be in number four or is it five and wanna one at number two

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2018
So Jang geun suk has enlisted *sob*, I will wait for you oppa.

Abeg any doctor or medical student in the house, how early can alzheimers or dementia start, I remember when Lee sung Kyung and Lee sang Yoon were cast in about time, I was excited and I made a mental note to watch it, but I swear I totally forgot about that drama, the worst part is I kept seeing updates about it, seeing stuff on IG, in fact I remember the first day it aired, I said I was going to watch it, it just dawned on me today that the drama has ended sef, I feel so dumb right now, but better late than never, I guess

Meanwhile ikon reportedly has a comeback, YG better be good to my babies.

P. S: happy birthday Kim Woo Bin oppa, I can't wait for you to be perfectly healthy.

*currently watching*: wok of love, the undateables, goodbye to goodbye
Soon to start : about time (aigoo pabo)
Song of the day : the road to me- Yoon shi Yoon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03am On Jul 16, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
I think the artist with top brand value wasn't done well, how can exo be in number four or is it five and wanna one at number two

It is correct, lots of brands invested in wanna one, it is very correct

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2018
Who sang it better
Song title : bad girl
Artists : beast VS jea
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion :

Beast's song is your basic generic boy group song, the chorus is kinda nice but there's some auto tuning in the song which I don't care for but I can understand, it's an old song, auto tune must have been cool then lol

Jea's is a ballad, a basic, generic, normal kpop ballad, just simple, love her voice, she featured Jung yup and it was a good call even though he barely had any lines

If I had to score beast would get a 2.5/5 and jea and Jung yup would get 4.5/5
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I think so too. EXO at number four is pretty good for a group that has no new music. The top 3 all have new music the past two months and have gotten good media coverage, hence brand investments.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I think so too. EXO at number four is pretty good for a group that has no new music. The top 3 all have new music the past two months and have gotten good media coverage, hence brand investments.
okay,now I get it

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2018
Couldn't help but post this here.

Suho, Sehun, Chen and Xuimin have the 'another day, another photo with a celeb' look.

D.O looks quite disinterested which is hilarious.

TEN (I refuse to call him anything else) looks like he was finally allowed to play with the kids outside.

Baekhyun has the 'I'm super tired but I'm a cutie anyways' look.

Kai is like 'I know we just had a concert but I'm pretty always and I get to hang out with cool people'. He looks like he hasn't done anything strenuous the whole day.

Now the last one.
Oga Chanyeol.
First the funny as heck pose, then his face makes me wonder if Ten's hand on his back is 'sweeting' him. Happy virus indeed.

My men.
We are ONE.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Suho, Sehun, Chen and Xuimin have the 'another day, another photo with a celeb' look.

TEN (I refuse to call him anything else) looks like he was finally allowed to play with the kids outside.

Kai is like 'I know we just had a concert but I'm pretty always and I get to hang out with cool people'. He looks like he hasn't done anything strenuous the whole day.

Now the last one.
Oga Chanyeol.
First the funny as heck pose, then his face makes me wonder if Ten's hand on his back is 'sweeting' him. Happy virus indeed.

My men.
We are ONE.

Too much handsomeness in one photo. Siwon oppa always look good and EXO are the definition of handsome!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Especially nae cheonsa Kang Daniel, that sloppy and charming baby has his face and his name on everything...well done to him. Alot of korean brands really did invest in all the other groups and they all deserve it. Uri exo are now international brand ambassadors so all is well.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Now the last one.
Oga Chanyeol.

My men.
We are ONE.

Hahahahhahaha this is so funny because....D.O always looks uninterested...so unbothered, Baekhoney is always tired yet cute, Chanyeol always does funny poses and crazy faces and kai is almost always not stressed.

This was a really lovely concert, they had alot of support and love from idol's, co stars to family.

July 2018 has gone down in history for exo and not just them but for kpop in general and I am so happy it is my month. More great things are goodnews to come.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Too much handsomeness in one photo. Siwon oppa always look good and EXO are the definition of handsome!

I always get lost in Siwon oppas smile, his smile is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
My people, my people!!!!
My 14 year old brother is officially an EXO-L.

He listens to K-pop because that's the only thing I've been playing for almost a year now. He generally liked EXO but for the first time in my life I witnessed him freak out because of a musician.

I was showing him videos, Blooming Day then HOROLOLO, then Kokobop comeback stages(where he was tripping for Sehun), then a 'Monster' comeback, then Transformer (the EX'Ordium I think).

He really liked the last but complained about the lights as he couldn't see them dancing which he likes. THEN I showed him 'Wolf' at the EX'Ordium and see freaking out.

He was like this is the best, oh my God, then Baekhyun sang 'finally I got you' and he screamed like a fan girl in front of her crush. In his exact words, 'if I continue looking at his eyes, he'll hypnotize me'!!!. Now he wants to see more videos (my poor phone battery and data).

You recognize Kings when you see them, no matter the age. I feel so proud of myself right now. If you haven't seen this performance you should. The best K-POP concert stage I've watched.

WE ARE ONE.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
sarang60:

I always get lost in Siwon oppas smile, his smile is beautiful.
It truly is!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
My people, my people!!!!

He listens to K-pop because that's the only thing I've been playing for almost a year now. He generally liked EXO but for the first time in my life I witnessed him freak out because of a musician.

I was showing him videos, Blooming Day then HOROLOLO, then Kokobop comeback stages(where he was tripping for Sehun), then a 'Monster' comeback, then Transformer (the EX'Ordium I think).

He really liked the last but complained about the lights as he couldn't see them dancing which he likes. THEN I showed him 'Wolf' at the EX'Ordium and see freaking out.

He was like this is the best, oh my God, then Baekhyun sang 'finally I got you' and he screamed like a fan girl in front of her crush. In his exact words, 'if I continue looking at his eyes, he'll hypnotize me'!!!. Now he wants to see more videos (my poor phone battery and data).

You recognize Kings when you see them, no matter the age. I feel so proud of myself right now. If you haven't seen this performance you should. The best K-POP concert stage I've watched.

WE ARE ONE.

SMH. Shey you have money for concert tickets + travel expenses when my boo says he wants to see them live? I laugh in hangul.....

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
My people, my people!!!!

WE ARE ONE.
lol,help me to tell your brother congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
My people, my people!!!!

WE ARE ONE.
My brother is still six years old ,I can't even tell him about shinee (when I listen to their songs he will say "eyin ti bere niyen pelu awon Korean yin "in Yoruba.Am the only one that listen to K-pop in our house, despite the fact that we are eight in the house ) by the time he even gets to 14,shinee would be grandpas. The only thing he knows is shepeteri .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.