Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1975728 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

SMH. Shey you have money for concert tickets + travel expenses when my boo says he wants to see them live? I laugh in hangul.....

My dear the young man knows what's up. He's cheering for my Chanyeol relationship goal (lol) so he can get, 'the best front row seats, with a backstage pass at a concert'(his exact words). The only problem is he said we won't take you along!!!!!! hahahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
My brother is still six years old ,I can't even tell him about shinee (when I listen to their songs he will say "eyin ti bere niyen pelu awon Korean yin "in Yoruba.Am the only one that listen to K-pop in our house, despite the fact that we are eight in the house ) by the time he even gets to 14,shinee would be grandpas. The only thing he knows is shepeteri .

Eh yaaaa, sorry. I can't even imagine.
I'm trying to help my brother by playing these songs for him so he won't be singing 'science student or assurance' in my ear. Yeye music is banned in my house as long as I'm here.

The next step is to get him to watch K-dramas. This one is a work in progress cuz of the language.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

My dear the young man knows what's up. He's cheering for my Chanyeol relationship goal (lol) so he can get, 'the best front row seats at a concert, with a backstage pass at a concert'(his exact words). The only problem is he said we won't take you along!!!!!! hahahaha.

Ahh!!! After all the drama I acted for him in this life I yaf suffered

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Ahh!!! After all the drama I acted for him in this life I yaf suffered

Only one can wear the 'favourite sister' crown you know.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Eh yaaaa, sorry. I can't even imagine.
I'm trying to help my brother by playing these songs for him so he won't be singing 'science student or assurance' in my ear. Yeye music is banned in my house as long as I'm here.

The next step is to get him to watch K-dramas. This one is a work in progress cuz of the language.
lol,goodluck in changing him

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
This one that Bang PD's body is sweeting him to release another album just 3 months after LY:Tear, are you sure these boys aren't enlisting after their world tour? The good news is that they won't be promoting the songs on music shows so they get to rest a little before the tour commences.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
This one that Bang PD's body is sweeting him to release another album just 3 months after LY:Tear, are you sure these boys aren't enlisting after their world tour? The good news is that they won't be promoting the songs on music shows so they get to rest a little before the tour commences.

Think about it, they wouldn't want to leave yet. They just got the attention of the public eye (American public that is). I think it's more of a finishing the series thing/repackage.

It's what SM scammers of life do.
Save four of the best songs for later, so they sell the same album again. They don't need to promote the repackage, the first album does that. Then at the concert they have new music to entertain with.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
SHINee fans: 3 albums in one year.
BlackPink fans: 1 album and the probability of another in November.
BTS fans: 1 album and another in August.
EXO fans: ........................., maybe a comeback in September.

This life SM is causing us to live. Kokobop will turn 1 on the 17th. It's time for crèche and still no new baby!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Think about it, they wouldn't want to leave yet. They just got the attention of the public eye (American public that is). I think it's more of a finishing the series thing/repackage.

It's what SM scammers of life do.
Save four of the best songs for later, so they sell the same album again. They don't need to promote the repackage, the first album does that. Then at the concert they have new music to entertain with.

Or Bang PD is tired of Jin's dad jokes and just wants breathing space for 2 years cheesy

But wait oh, it's like these people think that fans poop money oh, the amazing thing is that it'll still sell so well!! Thunder fire povertycheesy cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
SHINee fans: 3 albums in one year.
BlackPink fans: 1 album and the probability of another in November.
BTS fans: 1 album and another in August.
EXO fans: ........................., maybe a comeback in September.

This life SM is causing us to live. Kokobop will turn 1 on the 17th. It's time for crèche and still no new baby!!!!!

SM is practicing family planning, they are spacing out their children cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
I can't wait for 4pm tomorrow, Taemints had better make my baby trend or there will be war...lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
I'm about to put a target on someone's back. @Kangminhyuksho If this isn't you then who is she? Check the username of the poster *Laughs in finding trouble*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Now is not a time to do that na. 1 YEAR!!
New fans who have never experienced a comeback (like me) be feeling so worn out.
Older fans be grasping at straws and coming up with theories of life.
I'm too old for the suspense oh. If I want it I'd be watching The Originals or some other series.
The only justification will be an OT9 comeback.
Nothing else will satisfy me (except EXO breathing).

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Or Bang PD is tired of Jin's dad jokes and just wants breathing space for 2 years cheesy

But wait oh, it's like these people think that fans poop money oh, the amazing thing is that it'll still sell so well!! Thunder fire povertycheesy cheesy

The fans that poop money are there oh.
Is it not how people did Burj Khalifa in this economy?
We'll join them soon but you'll be broke sha, you're a K-pop ashawo.

Us single stan sisters have the best life. No loyalty difficulties, no multiple album purchases, only one fandom's stress to deal with, one concert to plan to attend.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

The fans that poop money are there oh.
Is it not how people did Burj Khalifa in this economy?
We'll join them soon but you'll be broke sha, you're a K-pop ashawo.

Us single stan sisters have the best life. No loyalty difficulties, no multiple album purchases, only one fandom's stress to deal with, one concert to plan to attend.

Ehhh leave me and my ashawoism i want to spend the money i don't have smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Now is not a time to do that na. 1 YEAR!!
New fans who have never experienced a comeback (like me) be feeling so worn out.
Older fans be grasping at straws and coming up with theories of life.
I'm too old for the suspense oh. If I want it I'd be watching The Originals or some other series.
The only justification will be an OT9 comeback.
Nothing else will satisfy me (except EXO breathing).

Oya force them to release the album na. If we disturb too much Baekhyun will eat the flashdrive with all the songs in it....grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Oya force them to release the album na. If we disturb too much Baekhyun will eat the flashdrive with all the songs in it....grin

See it's a small world oh. Don't let the man hear you and think it's actually a great idea oh. Biko.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

See it's a small world oh. Don't let they man hear you and think it's actually a great idea oh. Biko.

Lol. Scammer that he is.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

It's time for crèche and still no new baby!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Hahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahah these conversations are life......hahahahaha. My cheeks hurt from smiling.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Hahahahhahahahahahhhahaha the funniest thing is that I can actually see him doing that hahahhahahahhaha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

See it's a small world oh. Don't let the man hear you and think it's actually a great idea oh. Biko.

Exactly what I thought... that kid can do just that.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahah these conversations are life......hahahahaha. My cheeks hurt from smiling.

Lol, this is what happens when we're left comebackless

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahahhahahahahahhhahaha the funniest thing is that I can actually see him doing that hahahhahahahhaha.

As in eh

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Lol, this is what happens when we're left comebackless
Exactment!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
I'm about to put a target on someone's back. @Kangminhyuksho If this isn't you then who is she? Check the username of the poster *Laughs in finding trouble*

LMAO as at 2011 I didn't even know kpop was a thing, did she steal my identity, did I steal hers, is oppa cheating on me, so many questions, I am going to hunt her down

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO as at 2011 I didn't even know kpop was a thing, did she steal my identity, did I steal hers, is oppa cheating on me, so many questions, I am going to hunt her down

Kikiki, wehdone ma!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 5:16am On Jul 17, 2018
If you want to lose all wigs (past, present and future) watch EXO in Seoul (they don't even care anymore)!
The person who edited this is not okay, rotflmfao. I have to restrain myself because of the time!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2018
Happy birthday to me

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:43am On Jul 17, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday baby!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2018
EXO-L's are the most extra fans on the planet.
How can they trend #EXO-LPlanningSomething and be playing tic tac toe on D.O's forehead?
How is that okay?
Other fandoms be thinking they're doing rituals and they jump on that train and start posting ritualistic things.
Awesome way to start my morning.
We are One.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.