Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1971424 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Atk01:

Lol @ prolonging the enjoyment. I can understand, as I so badly want to download to episode 6 to see more of SmHoXy, but I'm restricting myself to two episodes per week.

As for Producer, I'm highly anticipating the drama. Maybe it'll be a -I don't know what adjective to use- kinda drama like You From the Stars or Empress Ki. wink

that's a whole lot to wish for...but it's definitely worth giving a look once it airs. Keeping my eyes peeled...lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Aida13:

that's a whole lot to wish for...but it's definitely worth giving a look once it airs. Keeping my eyes peeled...lol
smiley
Goodnight, sweet dreams. Don't dream about blood and vampires though grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by voicym: 12:04am On Mar 05, 2015
,kindly check master's sun episode 7-episode 17 for me,they aren't working. Thanks for your quick response.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:29am On Mar 05, 2015
Atk01:

smiley
Goodnight, sweet dreams. Don't dream about blood and vampires though grin

Lol thanks, it's way past my bedtime I know but still catching up on some stuff...

Speaking of such here's some Producer's trivia you might like:

- The writer who wrote the screenplay for “You Who Came from the Stars” is in charge of the Producer script.

- Kim Soo Hyun was until recently considering a role in an MBC supernatural drama named “Night Strolling Scholar” (a historical drama about a Joseon-era vampire)

- Night Strolling Scholar would be directed by Empress Ki director Lee Sung Joon who incidentally also directed Soo Hyun in “Moon Embracing the Sun”

- KSH (Kim Soo Hyun) finally picked “Producers” which will reunite him with his “Dream High” co-star IU.

- Singer-actress UI has already committed to starring in the drama. Or maybe not, since nothing's really confirmed.

- Popular actress Gong Hyo Jin has been offered a role playing an arrogant veteran producer who abuses the powers she has.

- Chae Tae Hyun also plays a producer while Kim So Hyun is a law student who switches careers to become a producer
- UI plays a cool, aloof star who finds it hard to trust others.

*** My thoughts....I don't really see any conflict/excitement in this storyline. "Night Strolling Scholar" sounds more fun lol but then KSH might be avoiding any historical/supernatural dramas for now and who can blame him grin

Also not sure how Gong Hyo Jin will look playing a "bad guy" role.

All in all, filming definitely hasn't begun yet, that much I can gather. But looks like Kim Soo Hyun is in the bag for lead male. I'm dredging up as much excitement as I can but like I said, I'm not so crazy about him as an actor outside the You Who came from the Stars drama. But let's see how this goes smiley

Nightie night - sleep tight. And we Bloodmates never have to worry about vampires and such lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:05am On Mar 05, 2015
Aida13:

*** My thoughts....I don't really see any conflict/excitement in this storyline. "Night Strolling Scholar" sounds more fun lol but then KSH might be avoiding any historical/supernatural dramas for now and who can blame him grin

All in all, filming definitely hasn't begun yet, that much I can gather. But looks like Kim Soo Hyun is in the bag for lead male. I'm dredging up as much excitement as I can but like I said, I'm not so crazy about him as an actor outside the You Who came from the Stars drama. But let's see how this goes smiley

Nightie night - sleep tight. And we Bloodmates never have to worry about vampires and such lol

Let's just see how it goes, big actors and a possibility of double romance CTH/GHJ, KSH/IU.
smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2015
voicym:
,kindly check master's sun episode 7-episode 17 for me,they aren't working. Thanks for your quick response.
its been fixed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Aida13:

Lol thanks, it's way past my bedtime I know but still catching up on some stuff...

Speaking of such here's some Producer's trivia you might like:

- The writer who wrote the screenplay for “You Who Came from the Stars” is in charge of the Producer script.

- Kim Soo Hyun was until recently considering a role in an MBC supernatural drama named “Night Strolling Scholar” (a historical drama about a Joseon-era vampire)

- Night Strolling Scholar would be directed by Empress Ki director Lee Sung Joon who incidentally also directed Soo Hyun in “Moon Embracing the Sun”

- KSH (Kim Soo Hyun) finally picked “Producers” which will reunite him with his “Dream High” co-star IU.

- Singer-actress UI has already committed to starring in the drama. Or maybe not, since nothing's really confirmed.

- Popular actress Gong Hyo Jin has been offered a role playing an arrogant veteran producer who abuses the powers she has.

- Chae Tae Hyun also plays a producer while Kim So Hyun is a law student who switches careers to become a producer
- UI plays a cool, aloof star who finds it hard to trust others.

okay rumor has been going on that producers of night strolling scholar want wookie for d role(saw d news on wookie's fan page on soompi).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
ellab:

okay rumor has been going on that producers of night strolling scholar want wookie for d role(saw d news on wookie's fan page on soompi).

Don't make a girl start screaming now...

LMAO will he go for it? Hmm even I don't know if he should. It all depends on his female lead. She has to be darned good to play off him as a vampire scholar in Joseon grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
i am looking out for kim soo hyun and kim woo bin drama. They should have chosen Gong Hyo Jin to star alongside kim soo hyun. i dont like IU that much,i only saw her in pretty man,which was a flop with a boring storyline. There are many boring k actors and boring dramas nowadays. i need charismatic actors not boring actors.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
hilda90:
i am looking out for kim soo hyun and kim woo bin drama. They should have chosen Gong Hyo Jin to star alongside kim soo hyun. i dont like IU that much,i only saw her in pretty man,which was a flop with a boring storyline. There are many boring k actors and boring dramas nowadays. i need charismatic actors not boring actors.
Have you watched her in Dream High or you're the best Lee soon shin?
I want KSH to couple up with someone his age or younger. I don't really want him in another Noona-Romance.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
i am still waiting for Lee min ho to star in a new drama,seems he is wasting time to pick a new project. i will watch the crap out of any drama he picks cos it has been long since i saw him in a drama. it is a pity that other actors that are given time to shine end up being boring as hell.:Thats why there are many ongoing dramas with new actors with no one to choose. i need a new drama to follow week by week, like i did with healer.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
hilda90:
i am still waiting for Lee min ho to star in a new drama,seems he is wasting time to pick a new project. i will watch the crap out of any drama he picks cos it has been long since i saw him in a drama. it is a pity that other actors that are given time to shine end up being boring as hell.:Thats why there are many ongoing dramas with new actors with no one to choose. i need a new drama to follow week by week, like i did with healer.
Try blood, or Unkind Ladies.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Atk01:

Have you watched her in Dream High or you're the best Lee soon shin?
I want KSH to couple up with someone his age or younger. I don't really want him in another Noona-Romance.
i am one of the few that didn't watch dream high, i tried but stopped at episode 2.i don't get the hype. there is nothing wrong with noona romances, the most important thing is chemistry. kim soo hyun had chemistry with jun ji hyun in "my love from another star", eventhough they are ages apart, same with lee jong suk and lee bo young in "i hear your voice". it seems i have not watched enough IU's projects to judge her acting, but i still prefer gong hyo jin.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
hilda90:

i am one of the few that didn't watch dream high, i tried but stopped at episode 2.i don't get the hype. there is nothing wrong with noona romances, the most important thing is chemistry. kim soo hyun had chemistry with jun ji hyun in "my love from another star", eventhough they are ages apart, same with lee jong suk and lee bo young in "i hear your voice". it seems i have not watched enough IU's projects to judge her acting, but i still prefer gong hyo jin.
I'm not saying there is anything wrong with noona romances ( after all, Wookie and Ha Ji Won were great together) I'm just saying I'll prefer him with someone in his age bracket this time, as his last two dramas were with Noonas.
Gong Hyo Jin is the better actress, but IU is also good. Plus she's got a great voice as a singer.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Atk01:

Try blood, or Unkind Ladies.
i tried ep 1 of blood but couldn't continue. anything with ku hye sun is a big no for me,and the lead actor didn't help matters,seems i have weird preferences, lol.i will check out unkind women.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Aida13:

Don't make a girl start screaming now...

LMAO will he go for it? Hmm even I don't know if he should. It all depends on his female lead. She has to be darned good to play off him as a vampire scholar in Joseon grin

we ve to see bout dat.he's currently in Hong Kong for Alfred Dunhill dinner.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
hilda90:

i tried ep 1 of blood but couldn't continue. anything with ku hye sun is a big no for me,and the lead actor didn't help matters,seems i have weird preferences, lol.i will check out unkind women.
Come to think of it, I like Ku Hye Sun. She'll always be my wonderful 'Geum Jan Di'.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
hilda90:

Lol blood doesn't just give me a good vibe at all but I hear it's doing well internationally.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
ellab:

we ve to see bout dat.he's currently in Hong Kong for Alfred Dunhill dinner.

ugh I know! He's like, representing the whole of freaking Korea there grin grin I can imagine him in his tux, looking sharp grin grin with those damn puppy eyes lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
ellab:

Lol blood doesn't just give me a good vibe at all but I hear it's doing well internationally.

Can't say I blame you. I'll be the first to admit that the writers are not taking chances with the story. The dialogue is not that great and there is no skinship by episode 6 - come on??

Blood could be so much better and I hope the writers figure out how to make the two leads shine because I promise you they're both good actors (including Gu Hye-sun but in Blood she just lost track)

I will still support the drama by watching because there are so many veterans, like the guy from Empress ki (Golta) and the guy from Dong Yi who's the super villain.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Aida13:

ugh I know! He's like, representing the whole of freaking Korea there grin grin I can imagine him in his tux, looking sharp grin grin with those damn puppy eyes lol

lol, i watched a recent airport scene of ji chang wook on youtube. Dude was so busy licking sweets while standing at a corner and many passengers in the airport recognized him(they were staring at him) I heard that he likes food. Did i mention that he has a sexy walking step?.i love his walking step.lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
hilda90:

lol, i watched a recent airport scene of ji chang wook on youtube. Dude was so busy licking sweets while standing at a corner and many passengers in the airport recognized him(they were staring at him) I heard that he likes food. Did i mention that he has a sexy walking step?.i love his walking step.lol.

lmaoo I know that scene----(trust me I'm a Wookie officianado and I've already seen most of the stuff written about him on soompi or elsewhere - ever grin) and people were commenting how much they'd love to be that lollipop he was sucking on....yikes grin grin

I like him in dramas; he's just got IT and to me others like Kim Soo Hyun (Moon Embracing the Sun, You Who Came from the Star) are just overrated.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
hilda90:

I heard that he likes food.

now I can certainly vouch for that lol. I watched some behind the scenes of Empress Ki one time and Puppy can EAT my gosh. Those times between filming with everyone just hanging around eating...this guy can put down some serious grub. You know all those food they set out during the scenes...I mean the ones served in the drama...the guy will just end up wacking all of it. He was cute though and the camera just loves him whether on or off the drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Aida13:

lmaoo I know that scene----(trust me I'm a Wookie officianado and I've already seen most of the stuff written about him on soompi or elsewhere - ever grin) and people were commenting how much they'd love to be that lollipop he was sucking on....yikes grin grin

I like him in dramas; he's just got IT and to me others like Kim Soo Hyun (Moon Embracing the Sun, You Who Came from the Star) are just overrated.

lol,i randomly clicked on that video while searching for something else,the video is very funny. lmao@fans wanting to be the sweet he was licking. kim soo hyun is/has never been my cup of tea. guy is older than me by few years but i can pass as his grandmother. i dont like baby face actors, he looks like a 12 year old and i never find him attractive. i think overrated is an understatement,he is not the best actor out there,and he got popular really fast.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
Aida13:

others like Kim Soo Hyun (Moon Embracing the Sun, You Who Came from the Star) are just overrated.

angry angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Aida13:

lol,i randomly clicked on that video while searching for something else,the video is very funny. lmao@fans wanting to be the sweet he was licking. kim soo hyun is/has never been my cup of tea. guy is older than me by few years but i can pass as his grandmother. i dont like baby face actors, he looks like a 12 year old and i never find him attractive. i watch his dramas if the storyline is interesting. i think overrated is an understatement,he is not the best actor out there,and he got popular really fast.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
hilda90:

kim soo hyun is/has never been my cup of tea. guy is older than me by few years but i can pass as his grandmother. i dont like baby face actors, he looks like a 12 year old and i never find him attractive. i think overrated is an understatement,he is not the best actor out there,and he got popular really fast.
What about Lee Min Ho? angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
Atk01:

angry angry

Oooh, KSH fan alert! OKies, no vex grin Just repeating what someone said when commenting on an article about him and I do agree just a bit. He killed it in You From the stars though. I'm just not feeling him as an actor. I like 'manly' actors like So Ji Sub and Zo In Sung lol. Ji Chang Wook had a pass because he actually can be manly or boyish depending on what his role expects of him...

But in all I have massive respect for ALL k-drama actors whether I'm their fan or not, so no offence to KSH, I can see you like him smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
hilda90:

lol,i randomly clicked on that video while searching for something else,the video is very funny. lmao@fans wanting to be the sweet he was licking. kim soo hyun is/has never been my cup of tea. guy is older than me by few years but i can pass as his grandmother. i dont like baby face actors, he looks like a 12 year old and i never find him attractive. i think overrated is an understatement,he is not the best actor out there,and he got popular really fast.

lol just like I mentioned to @Atk01 ... I do like actors with a more 'manly' look. I mean broad jaws and not with triangle faces like KSH, who just like you said can pass for 12 grin grin grin

He is NOT the best. But he's been good in all his roles so far and is exceptionally respected/admired by fans ALL OVER THE WORLD. I'm serious lol.

Even in USA...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Aida13:

Oooh, KSH fan alert! OKies, no vex grin Just repeating what someone said when commenting on an article about him and I do agree just a bit. He killed it in You From the stars though. I'm just not feeling him as an actor. I like 'manly' actors like So Ji Sub and Zo In Sung lol. Ji Chang Wook had a pass because he actually can be manly or boyish depending on what his role expects of him...

But in all I have massive respect for ALL k-drama actors whether I'm their fan or not, so no offence to KSH, I can see you like him smiley
I totally like him. grin He was my number 2, then I found Wookie and Sexy Voice and they pushed him down to number 4 angry But he aint leaving the 4th position though. smiley
KSH Oppa hwaiting!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
Atk01:

What about Lee Min Ho? angry
i have said it before and i will say it again,lee min ho is one of the overrated korea actors,you will notice that i have not said anything about him being a good actor. i just like watching his dramas(ones with good storyline,) and he has a great screen presence that makes me want to watch anything he appears in. i can be biased about an actor,but when it comes to acting chops,i say the truth. the likes of hyun bin,ji chang wook, lee seung gi, joo won,song joon ki and others are better actors.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Atk01:

I totally like him. grin He was my number 2, then I found Wookie and Sexy Voice and they pushed him down to number 4 angry But he aint leaving the 4th position though. smiley
KSH Oppa hwaiting!!!!!!!! grin

Wookie - Ji Chang Wook

Sexy voice -- Tal Tal?? I'm just guessing here. Lol

Did you know...Kim Soo Hyun is a year younger than the guy Ahn Jae-hyeon who played Gianna Jun's younger brother in You From the star? I mean the guy playing lead male in Blood grin grin That must have been weird, KSH playing 'hyung' to a guy who's older than him but looks years younger.

Ahn Jae-hyeon said he enjoyed working with KSH and even asked for acting tips (since AJH is new to k-dramas while KSH has been around for a while) I think that's cute they've got a bromance going on grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.