Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1968841 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
post=32244167:
i cant stop laughing with all this comment am reading here oooooooooooooooo..................aigoooo
Loool. You started it na, talking about how good Lee Jun Ki is at kissing. smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
i also have a 30 mins behind the scene video of Healer
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
post=32244378:
Biko, upload it your site na.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
post=32244378:

ehn??anoda one dey wey I nefa watch?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Atk01:

Biko, upload it your site na.

i dont think am going to do that
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
post=32244514:

Ok. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
post=32244514:

wae?? y u kan dey tell us about am now? -__-
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Atk01:

Ok. smiley

am so sorry..................its because of the number of request i have at hand...............i will try sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
so far 2015 has been a good year for k-dramas,i hope it continues dat way.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
ellab:

grin abeg give me link for d bts biko.i dint watch dat part.
LMH wey like woman but e dey cover am like good pikin.tah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We2Em8xhP5Q
This is the link, they are two, i am going to post the other one if i find it, lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
hilda90:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We2Em8xhP5Q
This is the link, they are two, i am going to post the other one if i find it, lol.

omo,chingu,komawo.

don't worry,i ve watched d 2nd one.
well dat was awkward.They couldn't look at each other's faces.
the director even took time to say "cut" and when he did say it,they let go immediately,very awkward.And according to wat I read in d comments section,it was adlibed(it wasn't in d script). I don't think psh expected dat at all. Her reaction gave her away.her face made me cringe. I complained bout d scene in ma last post and watching d bts dint make it better.i dunno y I feel bad for her.

lol this comment is wat I ve been feelingor a while.
"The problem with shinhye is that she is not used to REAL KISSING SCENES. her mouth doesn't move,i think she's more into simple and amateur kisses just like what she did in her previous dramas..she needs to study THE ADULT KISS".

she FINALLY had a good kiss scene in pinnochio(thanks to lee jong suk).her lips moved.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Park shin hye's comment on dat scene.

She said, “I was really surprised. While we were shooting
the scene, I grabbed Lee Min Ho’s clothes. That’s because
I was so surprised, and you can see it in the shot, too.” She
elaborated, “We were shooting the scene for the first time,
and the director said, ‘This time, you’re going to really kiss,’
at which I’m just standing in a daze, and then we did it. In
the notes, it says ‘grabs and pulls her chin towards him,’
and when he actually grabbed my chin and pulled me in, it
surprised me.”
She said she doesn’t have a lot of experience with kiss
scenes in dramas, and that’s one of the reasons why she
was surprised, and that her hands give her away, but
luckily, they were able to get the okay on the scene with
one go

lee min ho's take on it.

“Since the kiss was the culmination of all the events and
emotions leading up to it, there was no other alternative
than to do it for real. I felt sorry that Park Shin Hye wasn’t
told beforehand. Usually, female actresses are
accommodated to a certain extent. So I think Park Shin
Hye was caught off-guard by how it played out
".
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
ellab:

omo,chingu,komawo.

don't worry,i ve watched d 2nd one.
well dat was awkward.They couldn't look at each other's faces.
the director even took time to say "cut" and when he did say it,they let go immediately,very awkward.And according to wat I read in d comments section,it was adlibed(it wasn't in d script). I don't think psh expected dat at all. Her reaction gave her away.her face made me cringe. I complained bout d scene in ma last post and watching d bts dint make it better.i dunno y I feel bad for her.

lol this comment is wat I ve been feelingor a while.
"The problem with shinhye is that she is not used to REAL KISSING SCENES. her mouth doesn't move,i think she's more into simple and amateur kisses just like what she did in her previous dramas..she needs to study THE ADULT KISS".

she FINALLY had a good kiss scene in pinnochio(thanks to lee jong suk).her lips moved.
I think she knew they would film that scene. watch the events that led to the scene i.e when they were with the crew and Lee min ho was practising how to hold her neck. That "she didnt know" excuse was just to cover up forPark shin hye so that she wouldnt feel bad. Anyway the fault was from lee min ho,he should have toned it down a little. i think Park shin hye has improved a little.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
hilda90:

I think she knew they would film that scene. watch the events that led to the scene i.e when they were with the crew and Lee min ho was practising how to hold her neck. That "she didnt know" excuse was just to cover up forPark shin hye so that she wouldnt feel bad. Anyway the fault was from lee min ho,he should have toned it down a little. i think Park shin hye has improved a little.

I agree.i learned a lot while reading wookie's interview.He was considerate of d actress.That is wat actors should think about. They might be comfy but some actresses might not.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dimplecakes(f): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wow!!!! !! See all these Korean freaks. .....u can so analyse well. I wish I know their names like I all do.

@, thanks for uploading FEAST OF THE GODS. but am having an issue with the downloading, all the episodes seems to be the same. Can you Pls fix that plsss.

Thank you for your time. I appreciate.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
dimplecakes:
Wow!!!! !! See all these Korean freaks. .....u can so analyse well. I wish I know their names like I all do.

@, thanks for uploading FEAST OF THE GODS. but am having an issue with the downloading, all the episodes seems to be the same. Can you Pls fix that plsss.

Thank you for your time. I appreciate.

are you serious?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
@hilda90, @ellab, please enjoy these kisses. grin grin

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
aigooo thanks @atk01 .lol network no want make I upload mine.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dimplecakes(f): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
post=32248335:

are you serious?

Yes I am sir.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
cool

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
ellab:
aigooo thanks @atk01 .lol network no want make I upload mine.
Awww.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Atk01:
@hilda90, @ellab, please enjoy these kisses. grin grin
wow,my best is the underwater kiss from empress ki,so romantic and the ones from healer. pls who are the actors from the pix that has something written on it? is the last pix from boys before flowers?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
hilda90:

wow,my best is the underwater kiss from empress ki,so romantic and the ones from healer. pls who are the actors from the pix that has something written on it? is the last pix from boys before flowers?
They are Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum from Secret love (one of my best ever Kdramas)

Last pix is from boys before flowers.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
I dont really like my love from another star kiss scenes that much,i prefer their bickering scenes. My best part in the drama was that couch scene when she asked him why he didnt feel anything for her and started seducing him,it was so cute.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Atk01:

They are Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum from Secret love (one of my best ever Kdramas)

Last pix is from boys before flowers.
wow,Ji sung looks handsome on that pix,i didnt even recognise him.

i didn't' like any kiss from boys before flowers. They under utilised Lee min ho's kissing prowess there.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
hilda90:
I dont really like my love from another star kiss scenes that much,i prefer their bickering scenes. My best part in the drama was that couch scene when she asked him why he didnt feel anything for her and started seducing him,it was so cute.
I liked their kiss scenes especially that one I posted. The only thing was that Do Manager was allergic to her lips and always came down sick whenever they kissed. grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
hilda90:

i didn't' like any kiss from boys before flowers. They under utilised Lee min ho's kissing prowess there.
Maybe Ku Hye Sun didn't want his greedy tongue shoved down her throat.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
You guys should try to watch Incarnation of Money...the drama make sense die....u gotta love the prison scenes
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
hilda90:

lol d part dat gave him heart trouble.cute scene.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
kallmemrB:
You guys should try to watch Incarnation of Money...the drama make sense die....u gotta love the prison scenes

watched it.its pretty good.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
hilda90:

lol how?

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.