Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1974418 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
ellab:

Kim jaejoong's eyes...he must ve cried badly.will miss him.loved him in triangle.
aigoo..Gumiho daddy aka choi jin hyuk. I will miss him so bad.
Yeah,his eyes are puffy, he must have cried a lot. i am going to miss him for 2 years.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
ellab:
You know,I was reading dis enlistment news on soompi and twitter and I was like next year d 87ers all go too.
Lee seung gi and most especially my baby,Wookie. I started feeling sad in a way.21months no be beans o.Kai.
Lee min ho and DAT guy with baby and gf troubles have delayed theirs. they better go early
They will go 1 year before the deadline. I think the deadline is 35 years, Loool
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
ellab:

what bout ahn yona's lipstick in kill me heal me that jisung used.The company sales for that lipstick increased.
Loool. Don't underestimate the power of these K celebs.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
hilda90:

Yeah,his eyes are puffy, he must have cried a lot. i am going to miss him for 2 years.
cry cry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Atk01:

Or during the time You from the stars was airing, and everybody's fav snack was Chi-maeg (Chicken and beer(maegju), just like Cheon Song Yi.

It's all good sha. grin

omg lol I remember reading about that...

even I felt like having some chicken takeaway and some beer whenever I was watching them...lmao we fans sef...

One thing that makes me laugh though, is in the historical/period dramas where someone will be playing those their strings instruments...the music always sounds funny but people will look like they are enjoying it grin grin like in Dong Yi, Hwang jin yi and even Empress Ki when the koryeo king was playing the instrument. gahh I always laugh cos I don't really get it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
hilda90:

Wow,congregation of kdrama actors:
Ahn jae hyun from blood
ku hye sun from blood
choi jin hyuk from emergency couple
joo won from from good doc
lee jong suk from doctor stranger
Gon hyo jin from its okay thats love
and the most handsome from the list-Choi Minho from medical top team.

Nice one
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Atk01:

They will go 1 year before the deadline. I think the deadline is 35 years, Loool
grin that's if k-netz don't finish them with insults.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Aida13:

even I felt like having some chicken takeaway and some beer whenever I was watching them...lmao we fans sef...

One thing that makes me laugh though, is in the historical/period dramas where someone will be playing those their strings instruments...the music always sounds funny but people will look like they are enjoying it grin grin like in Dong Yi, Hwang jin yi and even Empress Ki when the koryeo king was playing the instrument. gahh I always laugh cos I don't really get it.

lol no be only u o. Their "classical" music get as e be sha.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Aida13:

God bless you. That Gayageum music sounds very boring to me, maybe because I'm not used to it.

Another thing that happens in saeguks is the torture scene, where they are wearing their white clothes -soaked in blood by the way- and tied to a chair with a RED rope. Their legs are tied, and their laps are almost forced apart with heavy wooden sticks. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Atk01:

God bless you. That Gayageum music sounds very boring to me, maybe because I'm not used to it.

Another thing that happens in saeguks is the torture scene, where they are wearing their white clothes -soaked in blood by the way- and tied to a chair with a RED rope. Their legs are tied, and their laps are almost forced apart with heavy wooden sticks. grin grin

Sometimes it's like you read my frigging mind girl...those torture scenes, I was just thinking about those today while watching Chuno...must they always wear white? And must they always use those wooden logs to force their thighs apart?? (still trying to figure out just what is torturing/painful about that...but the people always scream like hell though...LMAO)

Always using red rope to tie them is a sure one. Also, 9 times out of ten if someone important is about to get hanged or is being hung, he/she will somehow miraculously be rescued from hanging....LOL

Please if we remember any more just post them here. Hilarious grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
New Drama Alert!!

You know I always keep it 100 here...lol..So here comes a new drama (actually a saguek) and it's rolling out after Shine or Go Crazy...

The drama is called [size=16pt]SPLENDID POLITICS (HWAJUNG)[/size]

It's starring Cha Seung Won and from what I see he's a really handsome popular actor...I'm looking forward to this. Because I'm saguek-freakish like that.

It's supposedly about the usual palace politics - hence the name. A princess is in the center of this drama---apparently she loses her brother and her claim to her throne thanks to a mean step brother, who happens to be Cha Seung Won??

I don't know much details but it's coming up April 13.

I'm still hooked on Shine or Go Crazy. Can't believe I've never seen/heard of Jang Hyuk before now. I need to do a post about him soon on my blog. He was impressive in Chuno, just finished that. I also saw his movie on Youtube just a day ago, titled The Client. I have to go watch Fated to Love You because I hear he killed it there.

I wonder how this Hwajung drama will turn out? That Cha guy's moustache though...

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Atk01:

don't forget the big planks they use in beating ppl dat ve done wrong.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
ellab:

don't forget the big planks they use in beating ppl dat ve done wrong.

Hahha...that's what I call Korean planking grin grin

First they'll pour water on the person to get him all wet - I guess it hurts more when he's wet grin grin and start planking that a s s

Or whipping at the back of the legs because that's the one place you can punish someone eg their kids or beautiful gisaengs if you don't want to leave scars on the face or body.

Or...wrapping them in a mat and then beating them with sticks lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Aida13:

Sometimes it's like you read my frigging mind girl...those torture scenes, I was just thinking about those today while watching Chuno...must they always wear white? And must they always use those wooden logs to force their thighs apart?? (still trying to figure out just what is torturing/painful about that...but the people always scream like hell though...LMAO)

Always using red rope to tie them is a sure one. Also, 9 times out of ten if someone important is about to get hanged or is being hung, he/she will somehow miraculously be rescued from hanging....LOL

Please if we remember any more just post them here. Hilarious grin grin
It's painful oo, those Korean people in the olden days can like to torture. If they aren't beaten with heavy planks like @ellab said, they will be dragged apart by bulls (very evil and painful way to die), or they will be exiled and have poison sent to them in a white bowl, lol. Or beheaded by long haired men (that look drunk and mad) with their ugly, fat swords at the sound of the drum.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Aida13:

Hahha...that's what I call Korean planking grin grin

First they'll pour water on the person to get him all wet - I guess it hurts more when he's wet grin grin and start planking that a s s

Or whipping at the back of the legs because that's the one place you can punish someone eg their kids or beautiful gisaengs if you don't want to leave scars on the face or body.

Or...wrapping them in a mat and then beating them with sticks lol.

Lmao. Jini suffered those leg whippings o.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Atk01:

It's painful oo, those Korean people in the olden days can like to torture. If they aren't beaten with heavy planks like @ellab said, they will be dragged apart by bulls (very evil and painful way to die), or they will be exiled and have poison sent to them in a white bowl, lol. Or beheaded by long haired men (that look drunk and mad) with their ugly, fat swords at the sound of the drum.

grin they make Nigerians look good wen it comes to punishments.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Atk01:

Those were really terrible times indeed...grin

thank goodness for modernization. It's pretty much still the same over in North Korea though...from what I hear anyway.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
ellab:

grin they make Nigerians look good wen it comes to punishments.
Lol smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:01am On Apr 01, 2015
Aida13:

Those were really terrible times indeed...grin

thank goodness for modernization. It's pretty much still the same over in North Korea though...from what I hear anyway.
Those North Koreans are in a league of their own. K-dramas are banned over there, women and men have a very limited variety of hairstyles to pick from, little access to the internet, once someone commits a crime, his whole family pays for the crime with him. It's really bad.
Sometimes, I wonder how the two Koreas can be so different...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:14am On Apr 01, 2015
Atk01:

Those North Koreans are in a league of their own. K-dramas are banned over there, women and men have a very limited variety of hairstyles to pick from, little access to the internet, once someone commits a crime, his whole family pays for the crime with him. It's really bad.
Sometimes, I wonder how the two Koreas can be so different...

I wonder why the US or the UN hasn't done something to shut the government down. This is the 21st century for goodness sake.

But somehow maybe the North Korean citizens like their lives that way, who knows? You're right, can't believe North and South can be so different when they're side by side to each other.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2015
Gud morning everyone, Have you guys read the news? dispatch caught Ji chang wook and Park min young dating,am so happy for them.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2015
hilda90:
Gud morning everyone, Have you guys read the news? dispatch caught Ji chang wook and Park min young dating,am so happy for them.
April fool. grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Atk01:

April fool. grin grin
LMAO
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2015
hilda90:

grin grin April fool jor..how dem wan take catch d bros wey be guru for secret dating. lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2015
ellab:

grin grin April fool jor..how dem wan take catch d bros wey be guru for secret dating. lol
lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2015
Aida13:

New Drama Alert!!

You know I always keep it 100 here...lol..So here comes a new drama (actually a saguek) and it's rolling out after Shine or Go Crazy...

The drama is called [size=16pt]SPLENDID POLITICS (HWAJUNG)[/size]

It's starring Cha Seung Won and from what I see he's a really handsome popular actor...I'm looking forward to this. Because I'm saguek-freakish like that.

It's supposedly about the usual palace politics - hence the name. A princess is in the center of this drama---apparently she loses her brother and her claim to her throne thanks to a mean step brother, who happens to be Cha Seung Won??

I don't know much details but it's coming up April 13.

I'm still hooked on Shine or Go Crazy. Can't believe I've never seen/heard of Jang Hyuk before now. I need to do a post about him soon on my blog. He was impressive in Chuno, just finished that. I also saw his movie on Youtube just a day ago, titled The Client. I have to go watch Fated to Love You because I hear he killed it there.

I wonder how this Hwajung drama will turn out? That Cha guy's moustache though...

YOU HAVE NOT HEARD OF JANG HYUK?...........................YOU DID NOT WATCH FATED TO LOVE YOU ?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CHUNO THE SLAVE HUNTER? .......................THANK YOU?..................MIDAS?...............................................JANG HYUK IS A GREAT ACTOR,,,,,,,,,,,,,THAT MEANS YOU ALSO HAVE NOT WATCH TREE WITH DEEP ROOTS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2015
I saw this recent pix of Lee min ho on facebook. Is this not the shoe he wore in city hunter?,i mean the one he was always wearing without socks .they look alike,lol

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2015
post=32235849:

YOU HAVE NOT HEARD OF JANG HYUK?...........................YOU DID NOT WATCH FATED TO LOVE YOU ?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CHUNO THE SLAVE HUNTER? .......................THANK YOU?..................MIDAS?...............................................JANG HYUK IS A GREAT ACTOR,,,,,,,,,,,,,THAT MEANS YOU ALSO HAVE NOT WATCH TREE WITH DEEP ROOTS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I honestly just found out about him from watching Shine or Go Crazy. I really liked him there so I checked out his backstory. Now I've finished watching Chuno and one of his latest films, The Client. Presently downloading Tree with Deep Roots while watching episode 3 of Fated to Love You. So yeah, now I'm officially a Jang Hyuk FAN....haahhaaaHAAAHHAAA (with Jang Hyuk's laugh lol)

I even did a quickie post on him here so you guys can check it out. This Jang Hyuk really can act.

https://idreamedadrama./2015/04/01/lord-of-the-saguek-jang-hyuk-then-and-now/

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2015
post=32235849:

Song joon ki was in Tree with deep roots but not as the lead. i have not watched any Jang Hyuk drama but i saw him in one of the drama awards . he won an award for fated to love you,he seems likeable though.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
WTF? Jin se yeon(bridal mask female lead) has been confirmed to star alongside Lee jun ki in the upcoming drama A scholar who works the night,smh. i never liked her in bridal mask,she has the same facial expression through out the drama. Hope she improves in this one. i recently watched Lee jun ki 's Arang and the magistrate with my lil sis,he was very cute,he had good chemistry with Shin min ah.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
hilda90:
WTF? Jin se yeon(bridal mask female lead) has been confirmed to star alongside Lee jun ki in the upcoming drama A scholar who works the night,smh. i never liked her in bridal mask,she has the same facial expression through out the drama. Hope she improves in this one. i recently watched Lee jun ki 's Arang and the magistrate with my lil sis,he was very cute,he had good chemistry with Shin min ah.

Oh my dayyyssssssssss

thank YOUUUU omg I can't believe my dream came true...Lee Jun Ki in ANOTHER historical drama. Oh goodness and the very drama I've been hoping someone of worth will take up: Scholar who Walks the Night. So many top actors have considered the role and ran away because of their fear of saguek failure.

But my Lee Jun Ki phoenix eyes is never afraid grin grin grin I'm literally screaming now and my mum and sis are giving me that side eye again grin

I have to confirm this...will do just that. ***phewwww*** breathless!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
hilda90:
Hmm, let's see how the drama goes. It has Lee Jun Ki in it, so that's one favourable factor.

I can see LJK fan no1, Aida13 in mega jubilation mood. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.