Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Accident Scene Where A Corper Lost His Life On His Way To POP - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Accident Scene Where A Corper Lost His Life On His Way To POP (1223 Views)

RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / How Nysc Corp Member Almost Lost His Life To Torture In Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Accident Scene Where A Corper Lost His Life On His Way To POP by priscaoge(f): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Henry lost his life on his way to POP. It's really sad that you did not witness the POP which you have waited for. Henry how do you want your loved ones to feel? Omg,I can't believe you are gone. I can't believe that someone that called to tell us that he's done with NYSC is gone. Death how cruel can you βε? It all happened like things we see in the movie. What more can I say R.I.P Henry ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ ) ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ ) ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ )

Re: Accident Scene Where A Corper Lost His Life On His Way To POP by quality01(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
What a painful exit. RIP cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Accident Scene Where A Corper Lost His Life On His Way To POP by eightsin(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
R.I.P...
Tragic bt wat kinda accident cld av destroyed dis vehical like dis? Was he driving himself?.
Too bad...may God grant ur luv ones d grace n strenght to bear ur lose.

1 Like

Re: Accident Scene Where A Corper Lost His Life On His Way To POP by Eebrahym(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
Gosh....may his soul rest in peace if its actually true cos d pix doesn't look real...
So sorry for saying that
Re: Accident Scene Where A Corper Lost His Life On His Way To POP by toluleke(m): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
result of overspeeding on 9ja road
Re: Accident Scene Where A Corper Lost His Life On His Way To POP by priscaoge(f): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
Eebrahym: Gosh....may his soul rest in peace if its actually true cos d pix doesn't look real...
So sorry for saying that

Believe you reason through your anus. Maybe you have to experience the accident so that it will look real to you. Silly thing!
Re: Accident Scene Where A Corper Lost His Life On His Way To POP by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 11, 2013

(1)

After NYSC, What Next. / Plight Of Corp Members Serving In Ministry Of Works Headquarters, Abuja. / NYSC 2019 Batch ''A'' Online Registration - Nysc Approved Center In IKORODU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.