Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. (23963 Views)

Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops / Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by eaglechild: 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
The mountain of fire and miracles ministry Enugu main branch is undergoing demolition.
The building is said to be located very close to a water way and drainage and will hamper the ongoing construction of a dual carriage bridge at Zik's Avenue.

Several notices have been allegedly served to them, by the state government, but they were apparently unheeded.
Clarification is needed by church members on the reason for not relocating.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by Zonacom(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
To have the conducive environment we so cherish, we must learn to sacrifice certain greatly.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by geeez: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Now this is getting interesting

I think TREM in Gbagada is built on a major channel

Just thinking. Will confirm and revert

3 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by Genycharl(f): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hmmmmm wat can we say
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by hardbody: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Laws were put in place to be obeyed, or broken at the risk ofa sanction. QED

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by Tuntheycr7: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hymmmm
They must hav been prayin lik..
Every arrow, every power dat wud pursue us kommot 4rm this place HOLY GHOST FIRE !! Fire fire fire........

Hope d govt wud compensate dem anyway...

5 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by leunamme93(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by Alexebo1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
Building on fire ;DBuilding on fire....,fire on water path,obviously water wil conquer
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by 01mcfadden(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nothing will stop the work of God.

9 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by Ify23: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
will de govt compesate them too?

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ile oba to jo, ewa lobukun

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by ACM10: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
They built their church with concrete to withstand the vibration from their prayer.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by kokoA(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nigerians and double standard.. Smh! A month ago, the government of Borno state marked some churches for demolition, christian nairalanders rained down insults on the governor and accused borno government of persecuting christians. Its a pity! Nigeria can only progress if we decide to drop religious and ethnic sentiments.

25 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by Idiataqueen(f): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
If na dem muslims now they carry posters as if na dem get d gov grin

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by Penssuwa(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
hihihihihihihi,,, I laugh in Swahili
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by oshosjf(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
Am I on front page?
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
Idiata queen: If na dem muslims now they carry posters as if na dem get d gov grin

Abi oooo.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by Idiataqueen(f): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
Alex ebo: Building on fire ;DBuilding on fire....,fire on water path,obviously water wil conquer
bros ow body grin

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by Acidosis(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
Well, government should give the church a worthy compensation.

...and I hope the anti-Nigerian church will not rejoice over the demolition of the church ordinary bricks and dangote cement.

Meanwhile, the largest pentecostal congregation in the world is in KOREA (Full Gospel Church, Seoul, South Korea). Directly opposite the Senate Assembly of South Korea.

Thats a good enlighment to the intellectually lazy individuals who always blame their backwardness and negligence on the fact that Churches are everywhere in Nigeria.

What a lousy analysis for low-lifers who aren't ready to work out any positive grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by DonColz1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
Thou shall not destroy the house of God, these men are playing with their creator...
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
DonColz1: Thou shall not destroy the house of God, these men are playing with their creator...

Ode leleyi o grin

5 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by Ruq: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
geeez: Now this is getting interesting

I think TREM in Gbagada is built on a major channel

Just thinking. Will confirm and revert
Beware of the Curse of the church.

Even the deeper life Coliseum in my area could be but you dare not suggest demolition.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by MrAladin: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nigeria Govt Sha.

But Them No Born Them Well To try Am With Catholic Church.
Cos if They Do.

Y'all Know What will Happen..
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by oltimate: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
no comment yet
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by maninmood(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
That is what happens when one fails to conduct proper observations before erecting an edifice or whatever it is called. I remember when Fashola started this control, my christian brothers were raining fires and brimstone on him, now they are embracing it. I am happy that most of us are now accepting changes and this trend I believe will rise dramatically in the next few years, decades, etc.

May be just one day, we will learn how to stop enriching pastors while we wallow in poverty blended with ignorance. And finally, we will learn how to put our destiny in our very own hands. May God bless us mentally.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by Thebrightest(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
thats good
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by rusep: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
Mountain of contribution to the pastors.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by Engineer96(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
I was reliably informed that the state govt gave MFMM another site with #30m.
Why has the church not relocated.
The money, I learnt, was collected.
I also heard that there were several notices before the demolition was carried out.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by Acidosis(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
rusep: Mountain of contribution to the pastors.

Mountain of problems for you abi?

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by Coldfeet(f): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
Its unfortunate that people will continue to suffer for what they no nothing about! Now the Church will be compensated and if not they just have to count their losses! Yet the person or ministry that gave the go ahead to build on a water way will not be sanctioned! He or she or them will simply continue issuing such permits and later the government will come and demolish!!! SMH where were they when the building was being constructed? The property owner shouldn't suffer alone whoever issued the permit to build there should be held accountable as well!! Cos the land ministry has the blueprint of any area and should know where to build and where not to.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. by kkkp: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
kokoA: Nigerians and double standard.. Smh! A month ago, the government of Borno state marked some churches for demolition, christian nairalanders rained down insults on the governor and accused borno government of persecuting christians. Its a pity! Nigeria can only progress if we decide to drop religious and ethnic sentiments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rabe Abubakar, Spokesperson Of The Defence Headquarters / CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki / Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.