Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? - Nairaland / General (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? (33686 Views)

Gabrywyl Vs Gabry / Is Gabrywyl Truly Albino Or White? / Gamine & Gabrywyl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 2:25am On Jul 21, 2008
Scorp, if it makes you any betta, I am in love with Gabby as well!!! So if you want to ruin everything for her, you have to go through me first you Asshole!!! angry angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 5:02am On Jul 21, 2008
Gabby, I went to his house he's not there. He left. . . .
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 5:26am On Jul 21, 2008
Chase, its all up to you now. If I were you, get ready to slaughter him and make sure he die flat to his grave. . . . .

Gabby, its good that you have told your bf than there wont be any misunderstanding or confusion. I hope your bf is doing well and he takes it fine.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 5:28am On Jul 21, 2008
Hello everyone. Anyone here have went for a Banana Boat ride before? The company which I was working for wants to bring us for a Banana Boat ride in Langkawi Island,. Not sure what is it so would appreciate if someone can tell me that so that I can be well prepared on what to bring and what to wear. SOS lipsrsealed
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 5:31am On Jul 21, 2008
Banana Boat ride oooohhhh. . . . . grin Sounds yummy. . . . . Are there any girls involved? grin grin grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 5:34am On Jul 21, 2008
AnthonyKil:

Banana Boat ride oooohhhh. . . . . grin Sounds yummy. . . . . Are there any girls involved? grin grin grin

What a Pervert. . . . angry

No idea Mig. Have never heard of it before. Sorry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 5:36am On Jul 21, 2008
Uhm. . . . . Maybe a banana eating competition or a food fight with Banana? undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 5:38am On Jul 21, 2008
Banana Boat. I love that activity. grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 5:41am On Jul 21, 2008
here I'll show you one of the banana boat rides which I have gone to.

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 5:42am On Jul 21, 2008
A speed boat take the inflatable banana for a big fast spin untill everyone sitting on it will fall to the water. I think they will take you for 5-8 spins depending how much you pay.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 5:51am On Jul 21, 2008
ok and what is jambatan kinabatangan?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 5:55am On Jul 21, 2008
its a bridge. . . Well, one of the most longest bridge in Malaysia. Uhm. . . ok, I have been on it. heres the picture. heheh!

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 5:58am On Jul 21, 2008
Gabby, seems to me you love trying out new things and participating in alot of things. . . The other day you gave me a freight. I honestly think you are crazy. . . You are afraid of heights yet you went for that Bungy jumping in New Zealand. . . . DAMN. . . You're nuts in da head. . . And you hate worms yet you wen to eat that worm dish in China. . . EWW!
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 6:06am On Jul 21, 2008
Yeap. . . To be honest with you, I have alot of thing which I am scared of but when it comes to trying out new things, I would really wanna try especially when they claim it to be their speciality in that country. I was thinking that might as well I try it before its too late and I wont be able to go back to that country anymore.

Speaking about worms, I hate worms but in Switzerland, theres this cheese which is called the walking cheese and its actually a cheese filled with real live worms (look like maggots) and I think there were 100's of them there and when I ate it, it was really delicious and I am very surprise by it. heheh! grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 6:07am On Jul 21, 2008
gabrywyl:

Yeap. . . To be honest with you, I have alot of thing which I am scared of but when it comes to trying out new things, I would really want to try especially when they claim it to be their speciality in that country. I was thinking that might as well I try it before its too late and I wont be able to go back to that country anymore.

Speaking about worms, I hate worms but in Switzerland, theres this cheese which is called the walking cheese and its actually a cheese filled with real live worms (look like maggots) and I think there were 100's of them there and when I ate it, it was really delicious and I am very surprise by it. heheh! grin

Ewwwwww. . . . . Gabby, thats gross. . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 6:08am On Jul 21, 2008
But hey what do I know. . . You've eaten earth worms before in college. HA!!! Pure disgusting freak!. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 6:10am On Jul 21, 2008
AnthonyKil:

But hey what do I know. . . You've eaten earth worms before in college. HA!!! Pure disgusting freak!. lipsrsealed undecided

OHHHHH Gross. Dont remind me on the earth worms. . . . . The taste is really really really really REALLY BEYOND HORRBLE. . . . Even after swallowing it, I can feel it moving in my stomach! HAHAHAHA!!! lipsrsealed

Anyways, thats my first and last time eating that and will never ever do it again. . . . . . .
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 6:22am On Jul 21, 2008
And you hate worms yet you when to eat that worm dish in China. . . EWW!

I hate worms but in Switzerland, theres this cheese which is called the walking cheese and its actually a cheese filled with real live worms (look like maggots) and I think there were 100's of them there and when I ate it, it was really delicious and I am very surprise by it. heheh!

You've eaten earth worms before in college. HA!!! Pure disgusting freak!.

Dont remind me on the earth worms. . . . . The taste is really really really really REALLY BEYOND HORRBLE. . . . Even after swallowing it, I can feel it moving in my stomach! HAHAHAHA!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I thought you're an innocent sweet girl Didn't expect you to be this wild and crazy. . . . . undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2008
OH GOODNESS!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you that crazy I dont believe this. . . undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2008
Anyway guys, if you have a choice on which country you would like to be born in, which country would you choose and what race would you like to be?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2008
AshtonJake:

Anyway guys, if you have a choice on which country you would like to be born in, which country would you choose and what race would you like to be?

For me I've always wanted to be a Jamaican and a Black Hot Chick!  grin OHHHH And with dreadlocks.  cool

Second choice, I would like to be Korean or Japanese living in the United States.

But the ultimate one is :-
My race: Black
Environment: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or Santorini, Greece
Weather: Switzerland
Food: Nigeria or French (Well I love all types of food around the world so it doesn't really matter)
Cleanliness: Korea, Japan or Singapore
Attitude of the people: Japan or England (Countryside)
Hospitality: Indonesia or Thailand (of course not the Prostitute version)
Lifestyle: England (Countryside)
Opportunity: USA
Language: English, Pidgin, Yoruba, French and Mandarin. Heheh!  grin
Freedom: Australia
Fruits: New Zealand
Music: most definitely Nigeria, Indonesian, English and American Music
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2008
DAMN Gabby. . . So much in yo head. . .

Me, Im very proud to be African American.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2008
Although I'm proud to be Spanish but I would love my next life to be Italian living in Italy.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2008
I want to be a Japanese living in Japan but da females are flat like a flat board. . . . . lipsrsealed grin I would love to meet with Black girls from Africa cause they have da boobs and booty's and their curvacious body turns me on. cool So hope God could transfer ahh the Japanese girls to Africa and give me all the Africa girls. heheh! cheesy

The Brazilians are hot too but I think no girls could beat the Black sexy chicks. grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2008
AnthonyKil:

I want to be a Japanese living in Japan but da females are flat like a flat board. . . . . lipsrsealed grin I would love to meet with Black girls from Africa cause they have da boobs and booty's and their curvacious body turns me on. cool So hope God could transfer ahh the Japanese girls to Africa and give me all the Africa girls. heheh! cheesy

The Brazilians are hot too but I think no girls could beat the Black sexy chicks. grin

Excuse me school boy. For your information, African ladies have alot of high class value in them and you think they would wanna fall for you ? Dream on dude. . . I think its better if you go F*** da dogs at the streets of India. PERVERT! angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2008
LordChaser:

Excuse me school boy. For your information, African ladies have alot of high class value in them and you think they would want to fall for you ? Dream on dude. . . I think its better if you go F*** my sister on my bed. YOU SEXY THANG wink

Oooh Thanks Brother. I'll be sooo delighted to do so. When can I start ?  grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2008
AnthonyKil:

Oooh Thanks Brother. I'll be sooo delighted to do so. When can I start ? grin

Dont make me beat you up you White Sand Nigger!!! angry angry angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2008
grin grin grin

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2008
Ok thats enough. . . angry

One more word from you two and you both will be history.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2008
Geeeeezzzz. . . . Chaser, anthony, you both will never ever stop will you ?

I think you both should get married to each other!
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 11:03am On Jul 21, 2008
For me, I love being Indian because am rich enough with my condition to get whatever I want and do whatever I want to do but I would like my passport value to be like an American or a British value.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2008
dragonslay:

For me, I love being Indian because am rich enough with my condition to get whatever I want and do whatever I want to do but I would like my passport value to be like an American or a British value.

No wonder you're a spoil brat at time. . . grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25)

Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) / Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.