Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

How Will U React To It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will U React To It? (836 Views)

OPINIONS: Guyz How Do U React When Your Girlfriend Tells U This? / How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will U React To It? by icandoit: 4:57am On Jul 02, 2008
what is gona b ur reaction if ur ex-boy or girl told you he/she wants to have a date with you. and will u feel free to tell ur partner to show u really love her. callonme247@yahoo.com
Re: How Will U React To It? by StephenP(m): 5:07am On Jul 02, 2008
It depends on if I broke up with her or she broke with me.

If I broke up with her, it's going to be conditional like my birthday or something special happened. But if it's just a random time, I'm gon' invite my current girlfriend on the date and we three will crack it together. But I'll ensure that it's never just us both.

If she broke up with me, I'll be like what? Now that I've found someone better and I'm doing better without you and you want to creep back into my life and wreck it again? Naw . . . she better schedule a date with some other dude.
Re: How Will U React To It? by sistajay(f): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2008
@ Poster

Keep tellin yourself 'I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, and now tell the ex to butt out of your life for good.
Re: How Will U React To It? by francessby(f): 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2008
u have messed the whole thing, why on earth?
Re: How Will U React To It? by kokoye(m): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2008
Dont do it! SETUP!!!!!
Re: How Will U React To It? by Nautillus(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2008
. . . ah . .ehm . . , (he coughs) it . . .ah . . .actually depends on which of the Ex . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Will U React To It? by iice(f): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2008
a date? and you are in a relationship?
Well it depends on the relationship - the understanding between the partners.
I know for sure, mine will say hell-to-da-NO
Re: How Will U React To It? by onyekang1(f): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2008
For wetin naaaaaaaaa? This na TEMPTATION!!!!
Re: How Will U React To It? by sistawoman: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2008
Hell no they are an ex for a reason. Yes i would tell my partner.
Re: How Will U React To It? by Busta(f): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2008
exes remain in the past . . . so much for it never worked out in the first place.
Re: How Will U React To It? by Templa(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2008
Nautillus:

. . . ah . .ehm . . , (he coughs) it . . .ah . . .actually depends on which of the Ex . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

omo i dey feel u. but wait ohhhh, this na sympton of,

@ post

no probs wit that. as far as it's safe 4 her.
Re: How Will U React To It? by Gamine(f): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2008
Date?

No wahala,

but it depends on why we broke up oh!
Re: How Will U React To It? by Mesmerize(f): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2008
Why do ppl still think saying "No" to their EX partner is the best way to show their partner how much they love him/her?
Re: How Will U React To It? by squirrel20(f): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2008
Have come to realise that our EX should always remain in the past no matter what.
@ topic
I guess i'll tell my partner but at the same time telling my partner woulld not necessarily mean i love him.

(1) (Reply)

Pana Pana (Erisco Bompet) / Love Test / When Did You Have Your First Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.