Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

White Woman Married To A Nigerian - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Woman Married To A Nigerian (2858 Views)

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / Nigerian Guy & A White Woman's Nikkai Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Married To A Nigerian by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 14, 2013
Abuja! grin
Re: White Woman Married To A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 14, 2013
Ibadan is a good choice, not as noisy as lagos and they have a well outlined residential area (real estate stuff). There is no public water system in most area, and the electricity supply is on the average, I would rate the general security (life and material) 7/10. Public education is good, private education is the best (lots of standard private schools), public transportation is cheap, living expenses is cheap compared to Lagos and Abuja, there are no public recreational places though.
Lived in Ibadan (Bashorun- OluwoNla) for some weeks (2), and I really enjoyed it....
Re: White Woman Married To A Nigerian by Lynn48(f): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2013
Phder: Ibadan is a good choice, not as noisy as lagos and they have a well outlined residential area (real estate stuff). There is no public water system in most area, and the electricity supply is on the average, I would rate the general security (life and material) 7/10. Public education is good, private education is the best (lots of standard private schools), public transportation is cheap, living expenses is cheap compared to Lagos and Abuja, there are no public recreational places though.
Lived in Ibadan (Bashorun- OluwoNla) for some times, and I really enjoyed it....

Thanks for your comments. The information is very helpful. What do you think about the expressway from Lagos to Ibadan? Do you know if it is getting fixed? I was hoping to visit next month.
Re: White Woman Married To A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2013
Lynn48:

Thanks for your comments. The information is very helpful. What do you think about the expressway from Lagos to Ibadan? Do you know if it is getting fixed? I was hoping to visit next month.
They're currently working on Lagos-Ibadan express way, but the progress is slow. Wish you safe journey in advance.
Re: White Woman Married To A Nigerian by tpia5: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2013
Villageboi and venatus

Please stop embarassing nigeria.

Have some shame.

If you have no contributions to the topic, stay off the thread.

Why do nigerians like attacking fellow nigerians like mad dogs in this manner?

Were you thrown a bone?

Mods, if you like, hide my post.
Re: White Woman Married To A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2013
Lynn48: I am an American white woman married to a Nigerian (15 yrs. and 2 children) and we want to move to Nigeria. Please give me some advice about security, places to live, schools for the kids and what life will be like. My husband also wants to run for some office as he thinks someone must fight for the country. Everyone tells him he's naive. But regardless, we're Nigeria bound. Any advice is welcome.

Your husband wants to come and hammer national cake, he's saying 'someone must fight for the country' grin Nothing wey we never hear before.
Re: White Woman Married To A Nigerian by tpia5: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
Topic

There are threads specifically discussing immigration to nigeria in travel section.
Re: White Woman Married To A Nigerian by Monicasque(f): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
i would recomemd ikoyi in lagos. for its the best especially if u r a foreigner
Re: White Woman Married To A Nigerian by polokor60(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
@op,I have lived in ibadan in the past.It is a very peaceful city and the populace are very hospitable and accomodating.Ibadan is better off than lagos with regards to the rush hours in lagos and the cost of living in ibadan is moderate.If you are looking for a modest city in the south western part of nigeria,then i would recommend ibadan.

Get a nice/quality private school for kids.You are going to enjoy your stay in the ancient wonderful city of ibadan. smiley
Re: White Woman Married To A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2013
Lynn48:

Thanks for your feed back. I am thinking about starting a baking business, would you know availability of such ingredients like flour,chocolate,butter and nuts for starters? Also about leasing equipment. Thanks again.

I wouldn't actually know the right locations for the ingredients but you can get loads of those in Lagos at a cheaper rate....also its quite a short distance between both cities son you can easily move them to Ibadan. you could also get some good baking materials for lease at Dugbe.....
Re: White Woman Married To A Nigerian by oboks: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
Equipped bread bakery for lease at igbo-elerin, okokomaiko, lagos. Contact-08139321081.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor / Tell A Mod Something Crazy. / PHOTO: Was This Supposed To Seduce Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.