Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Do You Love To Skate? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Love To Skate? (2818 Views)

What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres / Do You Love to Swim? / If You Love Manchester United Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love To Skate? by hurricaneindia(f): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
This thread is for people who love to skate or skaters. Please identify yourselves. you can also join if you are interested in learning, we will tell you where to go and what it takes. Also if you see skaters with their Rollerblades or skateboards on the street, how do you feel? lets hear from you. I will start first, im a girl who loves skating! I am a freestyle slalom skater, i go to the street sometimes too and im currently in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Do You Love To Skate? by taiocol: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
skateboard. Bt i cant buy it here
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by Tolexander: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
OP, I thought of learning skating a few years back, but there was a day in my 100l, i saw a skater skating on a rough road and he tumbled like a landslide. Since then, my interest has been postponed till when i leave this country!

1 Like

Re: Do You Love To Skate? by AbuMikey(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2013

I actually had so much interest in skating,but the day I lost interest was the day I tried skating with roller blades shocked, I fell and landed on my knees without knee cover embarassed , mehn, nor be person use mouth tell me say make I pull the roller blades oo grin

Ermm, I've not tried Skate Boarding,maybe I'm gonna give it a try sad

Re: Do You Love To Skate? by homesteady(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
I like it oh! But I don't have time to start learning how to skate! In my school, they have skaters group! They use to practise Every saturday morning! But I'm not ready to join them
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by hurricaneindia(f): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
Tolexander: OP, I thought of learning skating a few years back, but there was a day in my 100l, i saw a skater skating on a rough road and he tumbled like a landslide. Since then, my interest has been postponed till when i leave this country!
If you are careful, you won't fall. Its just the fear that could make you fall.
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by hurricaneindia(f): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
taiocol: skateboard. Bt i cant buy it here
You can.
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by hurricaneindia(f): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I actually had so much interest in skating,but the day I lost interest was the day I tried skating with roller blades shocked, I fell and landed on my knees without knee cover embarassed , mehn, nor be person use mouth tell me say make I pull the roller blades oo grin

Ermm, I've not tried Skate Boarding,maybe I'm gonna give it a try sad

Never skate without your protection set especially when you are learning. Its fun try again. Take your time and be careful. Iv fallen so many times too, I hit my head one time too. I can't even blv I dint die dat day.
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by taiocol: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
hurricane-india:

You can.
were can i buy it in ph
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by dominique(f): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
Tolexander: OP, I thought of learning skating a few years back, but there was a day in my 100l, i saw a skater skating on a rough road and he tumbled like a landslide. Since then, my interest has been postponed till when i leave this country!

Lmao!!! grin grin grin
The skaters i see around here are on smooth roads.
I really fancied skating as a kid, I would see some older kids skating on the roads and I would dream to be like them. I begged my parents to get me rollerblades as a kid, they refused of course cry. Anyways, we moved to an area where the roads are not skater friendly and the dreams vanished sharp sharp.
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by hurricaneindia(f): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
dominique:

Lmao!!! grin grin grin
The skaters i see around here are on smooth roads.
I really fancied skating as a kid, I would see some older kids skating on the roads and I would dream to be like them. I begged my parents to get me rollerblades as a kid, they refused of course cry. Anyways, we moved to an area where the roads are not skater friendly and the dreams vanished sharp sharp.
lol

1 Like

Re: Do You Love To Skate? by taiocol: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
post ur pix skating.
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by hurricaneindia(f): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
taiocol: post ur pix skating.

really?
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by taiocol: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
hurricane-india:

really?
yea
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by alejandro72(m): 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
I tried skatin....buh it was lyk hell to me....I kept fallin evwytym.....I luv skaters a lot...i wish I cld b lyk dem.....ow can i overcome dis?
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by hurricaneindia(f): 6:06am On Nov 18, 2013
alejandro72: I tried skatin....buh it was lyk hell to me....I kept fallin evwytym.....I luv skaters a lot...i wish I cld b lyk dem.....ow can i overcome dis?

constant practise and time
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by computer247: 10:53am On Nov 18, 2013
alejandro72: I tried skatin....buh it was lyk hell to me....I kept fallin evwytym.....I luv skaters a lot...i wish I cld b lyk dem.....ow can i overcome dis?

whose state do you live?
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by computer247: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2013
hurricane-india:
This thread is for people who love to skate or skaters. Please identify yourselves. you can also join if you are interested in learning, we will tell you where to go and what it takes. Also if you see skaters with their Rollerblades or skateboards on the street, how do you feel? lets hear from you. I will start first, im a girl who loves skating! I am a freestyle slalom skater, i go to the street sometimes too and im currently in Nigeria.

whose state are you?
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by computer247: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2013
I'm abdulahi by name,i love to skate and i am on the team. I base in Lagos
you can add me on facebook as abdollar2much
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by alejandro72(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sagam,Ogun state
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by alejandro72(m): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sagam,Ogun state.....where in lagos do u reside
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by computer247: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
lagos island...
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by alejandro72(m): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
Do u know doggaz....ayo at tinubu square.....vewi good in skatin
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by computer247: 12:44am On Nov 20, 2013
i don't know him, cause i dont like street skating very much but i know tinubu square very well
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by Brimmie(m): 1:12am On Nov 20, 2013
Weezy's Syndrome undecided
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by alejandro72(m): 7:30am On Nov 20, 2013
Aiit den
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by computer247: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2013
Brimmie: Weezy's Syndrome undecided
bro, may i ask are you a skater or do you love to skate?

Sure am an expert skater... I skate board too. i love what i do
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by computer247: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2013
alejandro72: Aiit den
ok, are you on facebook ?
What's your user name?
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by alejandro72(m): 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
Alejandro ayobami romeo
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by computer247: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
alejandro72: Alejandro ayobami romeo
ok, mine is abdollar2much
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by hurricaneindia(f): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
taiocol: were can i buy it in ph

Park 'n' shop @ Garrison. N6000
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by hurricaneindia(f): 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
computer247:

whose state are you?
ph

(1) (2) (Reply)

Week 07 2018/19 RSK Papal Review Soccer Bob Morton & Capital Forecast / Sani Lulu Apologises To Yar'adua / Globacom Premier League- 3SC vs Rangers. [0 - 0]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.