Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy (32729 Views)

FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses / A Privacy Fence In Lekki - Construction Blog / Cheap Houses For Sale In Agege New Oko Oba Rd from N6m. Check It Out... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by 50calibre(m): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, what's the difference between what you said and what i said? Pls don't annoy me or else i'll buy the whole of peckam and send you, coogar and shymexx parking. I have the money to do that. I may even go as far as buying your village for my houseboy's driver. Pls, don't annoy me.

Lol! Not in Peckham, so wont be affected. But no worries, you can buy the whole of SE London, I'm sure they'd sell it to you, they need money. Problem is I don't think you'd ever have such money in this life or the next. grin too bad!!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
simdam500: work for your own naa grin
sad I want his..
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by viperman: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Afam4eva(m): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
50calibre:

Lol! Not in Peckham, so wont be affected. But no worries, you can buy the whole of SE London, I'm sure they'd sell it to you, they need money. Problem is I don't think you'd ever have such money in this life or the next. grin too bad!!
Speak for yourself. That you don't have such money doesn't mean Afam doesn't. I buy cities and countries and not even towns. You're not even happy that i offered to buy that ghetto, peckam. Because of what you've just said, i put it to you that i'll buy the whole of London and send you parking. I can accommodate you in one village i bought near Bali in Indonesia. It's just that they human beings there especially black people. While we're on it, can you tell me the name of your village, my driver's houseboy, i mean my houseboy's driver needs a serene place for relaxation.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by obainojazz(m): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
this is cheating jhoor
why is it that i bought all the biscuit in one alhaja shop,and my name is not recognise....
i will sue them to court
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by geesilver(m): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅§ this not. Another money miss road, why he. N̶̲̥̅̊O use the money support NGO.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by 50calibre(m): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
binhozie: I'll buy nairaland and deactivate all accounts

Wicked!! That would really be funny, buy off NL, put all these Mods Sexkillz, Afam etc out of a job, deactivate all accounts ( everyone go home ) & Seun himself runs to his village to cool off with the money.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Acidosis(m): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nice one, Mr Mark.. smiley
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Afam4eva(m): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
geesilver: Ȋ̝̊̅§ this not. Another money miss road, why he. N̶̲̥̅̊O use the money support NGO.
Person wey use him brain create facebook na him you dey call money miss road. No be your mate dey use Iphone? Wetin you dey do with BB curve at this your age?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by geesilver(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅§ this not. Another money miss road, why he. N̶̲̥̅̊O use the money support NGO.or better still buy private jet for ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by blaze007(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
We nid pixure oo, or it didnt happen.undecided
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by alons: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
Very good for him.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
already pricing banana island, where ixz yuzedo?? hw much im i sending in for d papers of tht island??

MY LAWYER WILL CALL UR LAWYER...

all deals shall and must be finalised befor tuesday..

this one wey afam4eva is already eyeing d island

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by 50calibre(m): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
Speak for yourself. That you don't have such money doesn't mean Afam doesn't. I buy cities and countries and not even towns . You're not even happy that i offered to buy that ghetto, peckam. Because of what you've just said, i put it to you that i'll buy the whole of London and send you parking. I can accommodate you in one village i bought near Bali in Indonesia. It's just that they human beings there especially black people. While we're on it, can you tell me the name of your village, my driver's houseboy, i mean my houseboy's driver needs a serene place for relaxation.

Yes I know!! You buy cities & countries in Grand Theft Auto, wow! Afam you must really be a grand theft auto fan.

Btw have you played the new grand theft?

Because I know in reality, you can't afford 3 square meals in Peckham

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by enigmang: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva: This just supports the notion that Billionaires hate neigbours. We remember how Bill gates bought an estate in Washington state and chased all the neigbours away by using money to slap them. The same with Ellison of Oracle that bough a whole beach front in Malibu, California and payed of all his neigbors to have his privacy. I intend doing the same too. The whole Bannana island will be mine. Yuzedo should look for alternative accomodation cos i'm buying everything grin

Patiently waiting for Yuzedo's reply.....
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Acidosis(m): 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
geesilver: Ȋ̝̊̅§ this not. Another money miss road, why he. N̶̲̥̅̊O use the money support NGO.

NGO ko G.O-General Overseer ni...

Na your money?

You think a rich man will discomfort himself just because you see $30m as something big to spend on 'privacy' ?

Most world billionaires are great givers btw...
The problem is most of you would rather blind your eyes to their charity works and concentrate on the 'little' they spend on themselves..

You can as well sell your phone... leave the internet and use the money to sponsor a child to school..
Be an example you always like to see.

10 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Originalsly: 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
Very nice move....stop the developers and didn't uproot the neighbours.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by lakesguy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
Click LIKE if you want God to do your own as he did it for Mark Zuckerberg'

11 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
geesilver: Ȋ̝̊̅§ this not. Another money miss road, why he. N̶̲̥̅̊O use the money support NGO.or better still buy private jet for ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥

the same way , u will say money miss road, if u see me with a note 2 or 3..

my guy go change ur bb first abeg...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva: This just supports the notion that Billionaires hate neigbours. We remember how Bill gates bought an estate in Washington state and chased all the neigbours away by using money to slap them. The same with Ellison of Oracle that bough a whole beach front in Malibu, California and payed of all his neigbors to have his privacy. I intend doing the same too. The whole Bannana island will be mine. Yuzedo should look for alternative accomodation cos i'm buying everything grin

lol. take it easy. grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by lakesguy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
God' remember me too ooooo
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by anitank(f): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
I'm still trying to figure out how facebook gives him so much money. Can someone give me a little tutorial?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
anitank: I'm still trying to figure out how facebook gives him so much money. Can someone give me a little tutorial?

PICTURE HW NAIRALAND GIVES seun money,, sotey d guy enter forbes one time..

nw picture facebook and mark zuckerberg ...

IM STARTING MY OWN WEBSITE ALLAH... ...

i don vex
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Sammyfemy: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2013

you have a wrong notion that billionaires hate neighbours. I believe everyone who lives in a face-me-i-fave you house, will go for a flat if they have more money, same with sharing a building not because they hate neighbours but because of privacy. Go on Mark.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Afam4eva(m): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sammyfemy:

you have a wrong notion that billionaires hate neighbours. I believe everyone who lives in a face-me-i-fave you house, will go for a flat if they have more money, same with sharing a building not because they hate neighbours but because of privacy. Go on Mark.
I think we're saying the same thing. Hating neighbors doesn't mean they hate the people but they can stand them being close.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by chaloner(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
No mata wat he must hav a neighbour even if he likes let him buy d whole nigeria camerron will still b his neighbour............ Pls anoda news
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by blaze007(m): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
50calibre:

Yes I know!! You buy cities & countries in Grand Theft Auto, wow! Afam you must really be a grand theft auto fan.

Btw have you played the new grand theft?

Because I know in reality, you can't afford 3 square meals in Peckham
lolz. Haba na. Even a begger in naija wil aford 5 squre meal in peckam.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Anuoluwap(m): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
ASUU: A BLESSING IN DISGUISE - Project Fame Winner, Olawale Ojo
www.nairaland.com/1475885/ASUU-made-me-take-part#1475885.4
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Nonybb: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
Codedrock: YEYPA! If he could just give me 1 out of the 30 mehn in d next 2years i go rich pass SEUN! Wastage of money!
I dont think Seun worth 30,OOO Naira

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by IYANGBALI: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
Abeg na which one of the is Mark Zuckerberg?i dey look for husband

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Afam4eva(m): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Abeg na which one of the is Mark Zuckerberg?i dey look for husband
The one on the right.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by IYANGBALI: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nonybb: I dont think Seun worth 30,OOO Naira
kai you wicked pass devil,let seun or any of his dogs catch you grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator / Chinonso Uba's Ezeacho Hotel, House, Shops Burnt In Imo, 2 Feared Killed / House Rent In This Country Is Nothing To Write About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.