Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy (32731 Views)

FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses / A Privacy Fence In Lekki - Construction Blog / Cheap Houses For Sale In Agege New Oko Oba Rd from N6m. Check It Out... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
na to buy one small bungalow near aso villa be dat, under 2 weeks I gor 4rm there buy d villa itself then pursue Jonah comot since he nah wan resign grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by xp17(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva: This just supports the notion that Billionaires hate neigbours. We remember how Bill gates bought an estate in Washington state and chased all the neigbours away by using money to slap them. The same with Ellison of Oracle that bough a whole beach front in Malibu, California and payed of all his neigbors to have his privacy. I intend doing the same too. The whole Bannana island will be mine. Yuzedo should look for alternative accomodation cos i'm buying everything grin
don't let ur dreams b swallowed by another man's reality.
Wat do u need that kind of massive isolated privacy for?
Btw, u wan dey fvck ur wife for street?.

@myself

I don't intend to be too rich, just wanna live an average life , enjoy as a rich man , more so also have the fearless opportunity to co-exist with the poor.

This is no way differ from racism, if u can ex-communicate urself frm uneven class, then u got no right to say no to uneven race.

I say no to segregation.

"Ighoosagie"

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by maninmood(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nonybb: I dont think Seun worth 30,OOO Naira

Multiply that times 10000naira, that is Seun's worth. Probably more than that, even.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by maninmood(m): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
xp17: don't let ur dreams b swallowed by another man's reality.

@myself

I don't intend to my too rich, just wanna live an average life and enjoy as a rich man , more so also have the fearless opportunity to co-exist with the poor.

This is no way differ from racism, if u can ex-communicate urself frm uneven class, then u got no right to say no to uneven race.

I say no to segregation.

"Ighoosagie"

Your inherent mentality will never be the same if God makes you a billionaire. However, you need to start thinking like one.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Afam4eva(m): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
xp17: don't let ur dreams b swallowed by another man's reality.

@myself

I don't intend to my too rich, just wanna live an average life and enjoy as a rich man , more so also have the fearless opportunity to co-exist with the poor.

I say no to segregation.

"Ighoosagie"
What has segregation got to do with paying someone off. It's not as if you ordered the police to kick them out.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by psychologist(m): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
lakesguy: Click LIKE if you want God to do your own as he did it for Mark Zuckerberg'
bros how market? Bad market I guess grin grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by dapsoneh: 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva: This just supports the notion that Billionaires hate neigbours. We remember how Bill gates bought an estate in Washington state and chased all the neigbours away by using money to slap them. The same with Ellison of Oracle that bough a whole beach front in Malibu, California and payed of all his neigbors to have his privacy. I intend doing the same too. The whole Bannana island will be mine. Yuzedo should look for alternative accomodation cos i'm buying everything grin
u ar not getn it at all, he was forced to buy those houses cos som1 wnted to use d opportunity of those houses close to mark as business stratergy wc mark dint wnt. He therfor bought those houses and lease it out again to d present occupants

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by IYANGBALI: 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
The one on the right.
him thing long and big? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by jgatherer(m): 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
Money speaking,speaking.
My own time self dey come,ds na time to work
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by spyder880(m): 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
dapsoneh: u ar not getn it at all, he was forced to buy those houses cos som1 wnted to use d opportunity of those houses close to mark as business stratergy wc mark dint wnt. He therfor bought those houses and lease it out again to d present occupants

And therefore he bought the same houses and used them for a 'reverse' strategy while leasing it again? abi hin no collect money? cheesy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by spyder880(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
What has segregation got to do with paying someone off. It's not as if you ordered the police to kick them out.

Or forced them to sell at gun point........
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by xp17(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
maninmood:

Your inherent mentality will never be the same if God makes you a billionaire. However, you need to start thinking like one.
yes boss,
My mentality says " happiness comes wen I receive praises for my impact towards my co habitants.

Rich man no go come dey kabiesi you .

If u wan wan flex ur riches wells, buy house for places like ajegule , then begin do beer for all the guys for ur area. I bet u, dem go worship u like say u b god. Dem go kill any fly way peach on u.

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by everyday: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
Too much money
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by samuelfemo(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
good dreams.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by xp17(m): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
btw, how many rooms can u sleep in a night? All say one.
Is mark's current home too small for him to live or deliberately want to segregate himself from him, becos him get moni pass the poor neighbor.

U see why God go prefer mk that faithful Christian go poorer.

Ighoosagie

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by pendusky(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
he can anything that got into his mind, afterall he know whats in ur mind as long as ure on facebook

anyhow Despite all d bad news; ASUU strike, asup strike, boko haram; no light etc etc...I av gud news for u.........its ma pleasure to inform u all dat MANGO is out. Gudnyt friends!!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by MaziOmenuko: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
I will buy it and buy your supposed billions. I can do it. I have money.

I need to smoke whatever it is afam is smoking this evening!

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by anitank(f): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Abeg na which one of the is Mark Zuckerberg?i dey look for husband
Certainly not the Chinese looking guy on the left with flat bom bom
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by anitank(f): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I need to smoke whatever it is afam is smoking this evening!
Me too cheesy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Afam4eva(m): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
anitank:
Certainly not the Chinese looking guy on the left with flat bom bom
The guy with the plastic bum bum should be his wife's brother cos his wife is also Chinese with flat bum bum. I think Zuckerberg should start buying other people's bum bum too cos i don't understand how he can be satisfied with his wife's own grin grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by dheaven: 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
That is why they say nothing is good and nothing is bad. I was told d guy stole d idea of facebok from friends now he is a billionaire.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Acidosis(m): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
xp17: btw, how many rooms can u sleep in a night? All say one.
Is mark's current home too small for him to live or deliberately want to segregate himself from him, becos him get moni pass the poor neighbor.

U see why God go prefer mk that faithful Christian go poorer.

Ighoosagie

Who told you the neigbours are poor?

Man,.this is purely business...

If your house is worth N10m and someone offer you N100m to evacuate your family within the next 48hrs...
You go dey there they dull yourself with rich and poor epistle abi?

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Emekayoung(m): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
googlepikin: How come so many girls are commenting on dis thread, cos money is involve. Nigerian girls and money sef.
Dont mind dem,they are in trouble..
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by MaziOmenuko: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Abeg na which one of the is Mark Zuckerberg?i dey look for husband

The one at front with white fur. The other two behind are his body guards.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by ibkgab001: 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
;DIn Oyo town or shaki? grin cheesy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by musicclown(m): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
Beef him with all you have he got the money. let him enjoy it, Notice: good husband, ladies no dull
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by drdams: 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
Seun Osewa, think beyond Nairaland.
I no say mk u cancel NL.
Bt till thy kingdom comes, NL will remain only a Naija thing!!
Expand ya territory!

Then, u ll b able to buy the whole Ota including Baba Iyabo's Farm.

Dnt u need privacy either?

We r tired of reading d xploits of American Programmers. We believe u though!!

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by chucky234(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ymodulus: is yuzedo really a billionaire ?
Yuzedo sell banana and iceblock thats why he lives in Banana iceland, real billionaires lives in Banana Island.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by xp17(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
Acidosis:

Who told you the neigbours are poor?

Man,.this is purely business...

If your house is worth N10m and someone offer you N100m to evacuate your family within the next 48hrs...
You go dey there they dull yourself with rich and poor epistle abi?
anybody u re far richer than, bros na poor person him b to u.

Dat neighbor is very poor dude , (u know how much mortgage dey him neck to pay?

The poor neighbor saw it as good business, but mark saw it as oppression.

No go see ur papa house oh, remba ur grand papa grave dey there cheesy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by xp17(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
maninmood:

b4 u run,
In one sentence, define Warren Buffett's mentality
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Fkforyou(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
Rich bastards,I used to hate them but how can I hate myself?...I feel ur pain Mark,....broke asses are always tryin to invade our privacy. angry
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by nankosa(m): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
You all have missed the whole point of the news: It's sad yet ironic that Zuckerberg has to go through great lengths to protect his privacy. Yesterday news broke that Facebook was removing yet another privacy feature. Soon, even people who wish to remain hidden from Facebook searches will have no choice but to be searchable on the social network.[b][/b]
He goes to this length to secure is privacy yet FB lacks it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinonso Uba's Ezeacho Hotel, House, Shops Burnt In Imo, 2 Feared Killed / My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator / House Rent In This Country Is Nothing To Write About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.