Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy (32742 Views)

FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses / A Privacy Fence In Lekki - Construction Blog / Cheap Houses For Sale In Agege New Oko Oba Rd from N6m. Check It Out... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by condralbede(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
He for come buy my L.G.A nah....choi
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by baggy4luv(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ymodulus: is yuzedo really a billionaire ?
the oly billionaire that knows how to fold hand

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by TRILLIONIAR: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
Money speaking
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
How come so many girls are commenting on dis thread, cos money is involve. Nigerian girls and money sef.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
Awesome.

I'd totally do the same thing if I had the money for it.
Just me and a few loved ones for acres, no trouble from neighbors.

Hmmm.....bliss
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by bxcode(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
googlepikin: How come so many girls are commenting on dis thread, cos money is involve. Nigerian girls and money sef.
Include SA chicks, them dey here also gringringrin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva: This just supports the notion that Billionaires hate neigbours. We remember how Bill gates bought an estate in Washington state and chased all the neigbours away by using money to slap them. The same with Ellison of Oracle that bough a whole beach front in Malibu, California and payed of all his neigbors to have his privacy. I intend doing the same too. The whole Bannana island will be mine. Yuzedo should look for alternative accomodation cos i'm buying everything grin

cool cool
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by BabaAlabi: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
This is how big boys do it. That 30 mil means nothing to him but his privacy is important. 1st rule of being rich- Make money work for you instead of working for money.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Afam4eva(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
adaobi123:

cool cool
I need to buy for my wife too. Just name a city and i will chase the entire inhabitants with my money. NYC, London, Tokyo, Beijing etc? Make your choice. Your time starts now smiley
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by simdam500(m): 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
nadia_SA: Very selfish guy !!!

Y he no share with me
work for your own naa grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by simdam500(m): 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
y be say naa him back you dey show me... abeg the topic dey fron page... so, show me the boy front view
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Elfree: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
I pray 2 have such money..bt such act i doubt if i would do dat,all d same money is gud
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by jhames010(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ismahill: O ga o.wa don wo lajegunle

ko ni fe te.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by benkings(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
money talks
bullshit walks
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by alotofgrace(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by mediachirps(m): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
chai, and am here searching for just 230k to renew my house rent?? most times I wonder if God is partial in "favour"
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by 50calibre(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
It's only logical, when you are that wealthy, the one thing you'd crave so much is privacy.

People buy off islands just for privacy.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nairaland just dey post am....wey sm people don know since tuesday... Nairaland to be candid you are not current....
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by 50calibre(m): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva: This just supports the notion that Billionaires hate neigbours. We remember how Bill gates bought an estate in Washington state and chased all the neigbours away by using money to slap them. The same with Ellison of Oracle that bough a whole beach front in Malibu, California and payed of all his neigbors to have his privacy . I intend doing the same too. The whole Bannana island will be mine. Yuzedo should look for alternative accomodation cos i'm buying everything grin

Stop spewing out fallacies, nobody slapped anybody with their money, bill gates made them ridiculous offers & they quickly jumped on it with excitement.

No one can force you to sell your house against your will, except there are other concerns.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
This just supports the notion that Billionaires hate neigbours. We remember how Bill gates bought an estate in Washington state and chased all the neigbours away by using money to slap them. The same with Ellison of Oracle that bough a whole beach front in Malibu, California and payed of all his neigbors to have his privacy. I intend doing the same too. The whole Bannana island will be mine. Yuzedo should look for alternative accomodation cos i'm buying everything grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by claremont(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
Cool story bro.

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Enosa1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
I see myself doing something like this.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Afam4eva(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
50calibre:

Stop spewing out fallacies, nobody slapped anybody with their money, bill gates made them ridiculous offers & they quickly jumped on it with excitement.

No one can force you to sell your house against your will, except there are other concerns.
So, what's the difference between what you said and what i said? Pls don't annoy me or else i'll buy the whole of peckam and send you, coogar and shymexx parking. I have the money to do that. I may even go as far as buying your village for my houseboy's driver. Pls, don't annoy me.

9 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by grandstar(m): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
[quote author=50calibre]

-
THAT IS WHAT SLAPPING THEM WITH MONEY MEANS!!

6 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Boll2010: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
mediachirps: chai, and am here searching for just 230k to renew my house rent?? most times I wonder if God is partial in "favour"
mr.man when u go buy land.......dats y u no go ever rich lyk d dude......africans aint economical at allll........you earn 150k in abuja n u living abuja n u pay back 100k for xpenses when do u want to secure a future for ur life youngman.......u can live close to abuja n v ur home suleja n work in abuja.....when u earn riches a lot then u move down abuja......be economical......don't blame people for ur failure
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ymodulus: is yuzedo really a billionaire ?
Will Afam4eva actually buy the whole Banana Island ?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Afam4eva(m): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
Billyonaire: Will Afam4eva actually buy the whole Banana Island ?
I will buy it and buy your supposed billions. I can do it. I have money.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Crixina(f): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Afam4eva:
So, what's the difference between what you said and what i said? Pls don't annoy me or else i'll buy the whole of peckam and send you, coogar and shymexx parking. I have the money to do that. I may even go as far as buying your village for my houseboy's driver. Pls, don't annoy me.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by tpia5: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
money talks, inconvenience walks.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
penquin: Nairaland just dey post am....wey sm people don know since tuesday... Nairaland to be candid you are not current....
news na news, old or new...the content remains the same...oya shift...bad belle

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by chris4gold(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
I dey fed, wan do d same to my landlord grin shocked I need privacy

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by binhozie(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
I'll buy nairaland and deactivate all accounts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Age Should Owning A House Become A Priority? / Chinonso Uba's Ezeacho Hotel, House, Shops Burnt In Imo, 2 Feared Killed / The Collection Sample Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile For Your Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.