Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 (29459 Views)

PES 2014 And FIFA 14 For PC / Real: Download Pes 2014 Mobile Game For Free Here / FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by lalaboi(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
jmaine:

Simply do an update to fix that annoying FIFA 14 release and all will be well.

Even with the update. It doesnt solve the clumsiness issue with players. They all look confused most times even though you are the one controlling. You cant really hit top speed quick. . . Why have they reverted to the 8 way movement that pes used ages ago? why is almost every corner a goal?

even with the yeye fix. its still a pile of rubbish~!
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by leunamme93(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
Just PORT to Fifa 14. End of story.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jmaine: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
tj-dj:
I used to be a die-hard fan of PES, I bought PES 2013 at launch and was having a great time with it, all was sweet and rosy then my brother(also a big fan of PES) suggested i try out FIFA 13 I grumbled at first but decided to give it a shot,i hated the movement at first but give it to FIFA you cant fault the commentary its just spot-on, but for a big fan of football video game i needed more than commentary to develop love for a football game, i continued playing FIFA 13 and the whole thing started making sense, the moves that used to irritate started getting better, to cut long story short i went to go and buy my own copy on ps3(costing an arm and a leg). Since January 2013 i avnt played PES13 ONCE, we are in end of October already....PES has lost it....shikena

Welcome to the FIFA soccer fan club . . . FIFA Rules cool
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
lalaboi:

Even with the update. It doesnt solve the clumsiness issue with players. They all look confused most times even though you are the one controlling. You cant really hit top speed quick. . . Why have they reverted to the 8 way movement that pes used ages ago? why is almost every corner a goal?

Passing is terrible - Assisted and Semi assisted settings severely limit my range of passing because the AI is not intelligent enough.

Corners and Headers = Cheap Goals.

Player's turning radius are massive, it can sometimes feel like doing a 3-point turn with a 16wheel truck

And the fouls....Oh lord, the gaddem fouls... angry

2 Likes

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by drey08(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
i read a news from konami site dat PES 14 is based on fox engine,not surprised with the new features
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jmaine: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
lalaboi:

You lie, the only downside of the fix is the fact that it down graded the game straight back to FIFA 13.

I bought PES 13 after all hype only to quickly toss it into the garbage for FIFA 13.

And the stark difference was just there. Relief was an under statement.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by austinebode: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hmmm. Maybe u should try Fifa 14. I ve been playing PES14 anyway and I think it' not bad.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
Commit Suicide angry..
And this made Frontpage..
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by lalaboi(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
GustavoFring:

Passing is terrible - Assisted and Semi assisted settings severely limit my range of passing because the AI is not intelligent enough.

Player's turning radius are massive, it can sometimes feel like doing a 3-point turn with a 16wheel truck

Lool. No to talk about the silly own goals that happens like its pinball. .

I nearly threw mine out to buy PES until i heard it was also a Flop.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pes 13' is the bomb!!!!!! I still beat 'super star' difficulty! Im such a sucker for football games!!!!!!!!
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jmaine: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
GustavoFring:

Complaints before patch 1.02, they fixed all what you listed except the fact that pressure abusers are having the time of their life.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by lexxwiz(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
FiFA 13 was everything in ps3... PES didnt even compete, they stopped competing since PES11.. Fifa14 in ps4 should b magical, cant wait for November to come... so for now, chilling with my FIFA13 until november... #Blues
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
jmaine:

Complaints before patch 1.02, they fixed all what you listed except the fact that pressure abusers are having the time of their life.

The pressure abusers and the lack of fouls are what made me quite online play altogether

The cross-and-nod and corners are still cheap goals though.

lalaboi:

Lool. No to talk about the silly own goals that happens like its pinball. .

I nearly threw mine out to buy PES until i heard it was also a Flop.

Bruv, same here.

I downloaded the pes14 demo hoping that it was the answer. Na that one even bad pass.

Right now I'm just waiting for November 29 when my PS4 arrives to see if the much hyped Ignite engine changes anything.

Otherwise, I sticking to football manager for my sim fix undecided
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by PassingShot(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
Boys in da house! Enjoy.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by lalaboi(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
jmaine:

You lie, the only downside of the fix is the fact that it down graded the game straight back to FIFA 13.

I bought PES 13 after all hype only to quickly toss it into the garbage for FIFA 13.

And the stark difference was just there. Relief was an under statement.

I lie? lol. I still played this a week ago online and offline its the same thang!

How can an update downgrade fifa14 to fifa13? are you listening to yourself?
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Ojobojo1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
PES is a bit bleeped up, even in PES13, some of d stuffs u mentioned happen
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Nimen(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
For Christ's sake how did this make fp? Talking about corruption. Corruption is in nairaland
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Sagamite(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pacify: I haven't played it yet, but just like you, I'm a fan of PES. If they eventually mess things up like U pointed out, then I'm out

Be out!

Played it with a nairalander this weekend and it was absolutely rubbish.

The shots by strikers are like passes to the keeper.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jmaine: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
lalaboi:

I lie? lol. I still played this a week ago online and offline its the same thang!

How can an update downgrade fifa14 to fifa13? are you listening to yourself?

All an update does is to tweak and fix certain issues.

When I say it was downgraded, it simply means all the patch did was tweak the game similar to what we had on FIFA 13.

Practically FIFA 14 feels like FIFA 13 after the update.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Fayrouzz(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ohk! Am nt a game freak buh I dnt get the beef wif PES lovers and FIFA... Cnt one get both games? Jst asking.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by godspeed: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
pls what laptops do u guys use for fifa and pes? I presently use a compaq but its not compatible with fifa and pes 2013 upwards.even pes 12 can only play friendlies.pls recommend a laptop with specifications
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
Alex4zee: wink
Signs of end time... Just passing by....
na end tymes if gamers no fit play games again o. I will just commit suicide and that will be THE END!
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Maitommi: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
austinebode: Hmmm. Maybe u should try Fifa 14. I ve been playing PES14 anyway and I think it' not bad.
pes 14 is the worst game I have played on my console. Makes me remeber real footbal. Poor graphics, no resemblance at all with majority of players. All of them be like comic images. No better intro. Only ronaldo has good movement. Everything is wrong with the games bros
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by 50calibre(m): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
I haven't played PES14, I've been busy with FIFA13.

I'm a big fan of PES, I certainly prefer it to FIFA, but the quality of PES has declined over the years, (apart from PES13 ) that was a bit exciting.

I'd definitely check out this new PES, but I've got to say, FIFA13 does pack a punch.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by honeric01(m): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
PES14 is the worst game ever! godamnit!
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Nehemiah459(m): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nna eh!!! Men get time oh.. See as men dey play out their lives..via digital games. Guys any cheat to make time your friend? I mean playing games while life duties stand still?
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Okijajuju1(m): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
yuzedo: I had ranted and ranted on this topic on Twitter. I mean, wtf?!

Fifa14 was just as bad when my brother and i first got it some weeks ago; we had to tweak and tweak the game settings till it got to an acceptable standard of play. We've always been huge fans of PES, right from the days of its progenitor Winning Eleven, but just like you, we heard it was irredeemably awful so went for Fifa. Also agree that the last edition of PES was near-faultless. The excuse that they are on a new engine seems to explain it (but not enough to be so horrid as to be unplayable, haba!)

Generally, i think it was a bad year for Soccer games. At a point, i started missing Captain Majeed (on Polystation) grin embarassed

Still the Madtdest Guy on Nairaland.. grin

@ Topic:

I have been and will always remain a PES fan.. The Last time I owned a FIFA game was the demo that came with my PlayStation2 in 2001. However, I feel like Konami has allowed the pressure from FIFA get to them. They need to go and retweak the PES 14 and make sure they get it right.

I have always been of the Opinion that the only thing FIFA has over PES remains;

- Licences
- Commentaries
- Graphics

But when it comes to actual gameplay, PES rules and thats all that matters to me.

1 Like

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by cocoduck: 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
It all depends on personal tastes if you love real football real commentaries real movement infact something near to the real thing go for fifa. if then you prefer fantasy football go for pes.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by buzymoney: 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfdmXmRJu6s[/flash]
FUNNIEST VIDEO EVER
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL FOR MORE
FUNNY XEX VIDEOS
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Tapout(m): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hmm...Girls r in trouble o shocked ...see future men and fathers dey discuss game like say na business....can't believe this made FP...lawd hve mercy..#

End time games and end time gamers lipsrsealed

Just passing sha with my snakes & ladders
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by groovie(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
both fifa and pes 14 are complete flops, until november though
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by groovie(m): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
both fifa and pes 14 are complete flops, until november though, if no improvement for pes14, i go just do player transfer for my pes 2013 until them release better version.
yeye people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

HELP!! Cheats For Unlimited Coin For Dream League Soccer 2016 / !!yes!!! How To Play Multiplayer On Ppsspp Using Pes 2016 **picz** **hot** / Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.