Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 (29472 Views)

PES 2014 And FIFA 14 For PC / Real: Download Pes 2014 Mobile Game For Free Here / FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jmaine: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2013
kimco: ur symbian maemo meego analogy is heavily flawed. if u were to say ios 7 or android jb 4.3 were the best in multitasking i cud use the symbian to rebut that declaration. thats that mean I'm dwelling on them?

I called PES O5 a forgotten game and you came rhyming about the active communities supporting.

Now let me play the correct track of our argument, and to show and proof why you are the wrong one here.

Kimco : Mentioned PES 5 as his favorite.

Jmaine: agreed that though he really enjoyed PES 5 on the Xbox, but its now a dated history.

Kimco: Came blasting on "his" preference of PES 5 over FIFA current editions.

Jmaine: Simply countered him and ended by saying it makes no sense glorifying a 9 year forgotten game.

Kimco: Went ballistic telling me how misinformed i am simply because there is a current cache of community keeping the dream alive.

Jmaine: Jmaine succinctly told him that having an active community maintaining a platform doesn't apply to a vast majority of soccer gamers.

He then cited the Symbian/maemo communities still active despite the current invasion of Android, IOS et al., while Symbian is officially a dead platform.

Kimco: Missed the entire point.

kimco:

please ma guy u better come better than this. .

A very apt and sad description of yourself.

kimco:

again like i said in my previous post fifa games are games that get forgotten when the new one is in. pes 5 and 6 have had active server since the were realeased so please tell me which one u think is better. justin biever has a massive fan base but he is a flash in the pan. Beethoven's music have less fanbase compared to biever but we know which is better. the everlasting attribute of these products make them timeless.. .

How does this desperate attempt dispel the fact that majority of gamers who pay the huge bills of soccer games have all gone beyond PES 05 & 06 to current editions.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jmaine: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2013
GustavoFring:

Fifa 14 na wash still...Na Pes14 over washness na en save am undecided

Agreed . . . . .
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kimco(m): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2013
jmaine:

Dude stop exhibiting unusual naivety, you can't expect peeps not to mention FIFA 14 on a PES 14 thread considering the strong rivalry between both.

Labelling others hypocrites simply because we countered your post says a lot about you.

Learn how to use word appropriately and spare the nonsense.

What the hell are you saying, makes no sense. undecided.

Dude we are talking about current soccer series and not some 9 year old game forgotten by a vast majority

If we say Tactical Defending is better than legacy defending, tell me how we defaulted in that based on current experience

You have been the dude arguing miserably trying to force feed us with your nostalgic indulgence for no good at all.

And i gave you specific reasons i preferred tactical to legacy ,while you kept yapping about that on PES 05 without tenable reasons to back it up.

You might need to wear your glasses to peruse this thread for my bullet points preference on Tactical defending.

Not surprising at all to me.

Until you show otherwise, the ignorance is fully yours and sadly embedded.

In most tech platforms, a healthy and overwhelming majority of those who purchase and play the game are those we term as casuals.

The casual tech adopters are always the majority.

If calling me an hypocrite makes you wet your pants, please be my guest and indulge yourself.

oh look here a rhetoric. big grammar...nothing of value. dear sir go back and read to see if nobody said tactical defending was the best. when i made a reference to pes 5's defending being superior, i was told i didnt know wat i was sayin. even was told my laptop was old. so please forgive me for being in line.

of cos i expect fifa 14 talks on here. what i dont expect is to be bullied cos i made a point. u were stating tactical Versace legacy. others were generalising. my beef with u is that u called me out for putting dem down for their generalisation...yet said nothing to the for generalising. even if pes 5 was no longer played. it wud still have things better than today's futball game. till today footbal kingdom has the best nets physics for eg. i can argue with that if someone calls fifa's nets or pes's nets the best.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 04, 2013
Meanwhile, I've played Fifa 14 on the PS4 and it's still crap.

Same slow and terrible gameplay as the original demo...only with (slightly) improved graphics.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jmaine: 11:13am On Nov 04, 2013
kimco:

oh look here a rhetoric. big grammar...nothing of value. dear sir go back and read to see if nobody said tactical defending was the best. when i made a reference to pes 5's defending being superior, i was told i didnt know wat i was sayin. even was told my laptop was old. so please forgive me for being in line.

of cos i expect fifa 14 talks on here. what i dont expect is to be bullied cos i made a point. u were stating tactical Versace legacy. others were generalising. my beef with u is that u called me out for putting dem down for their generalisation...yet said nothing to the for generalising. even if pes 5 was no longer played. it wud still have things better than today's futball game. till today footbal kingdom has the best nets physics for eg. i can argue with that if someone calls fifa's nets or pes's nets the best.

You should learn not to start on a very poor footing when you quote me.

You sir, is a huge liar. Who called me out on this thread when i stated my preference for tactical defending even saying i succked at the game.

what did i do ? I simply laughed it off. Am very crunchy with words when people with a false toga of intelligence decide to go all blazing on me.

The thread has been you quoting me while i responded until you began taking laws into your hands by spoiling for a fight.

You get the necessary feedback effect from me and your go screaming bully.

If you can't take the heat then walk away from this thread.

Yes i agree PES 05 will definitely have things better than current Games but spoiling for unnecessary war of words won't make you audible.

If you have beef with others, please face them squarely and stop passing their aggression on moi.

Lets continue on towing the part of civility between us without ealier subliminal jabs you kept dishing out before i returned the gesture in an equal fashion.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by lalaboi(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
I don't even remember anyone saying Tactical defending was "The best". Wasn't it which was one harder to play with? and how the legacy defending/tackling is just automated, making it easier?

I know Kimco from several threads and arguing is one of his hobbies. I just refuse to start writing epistles for someone who just wants to argue at all cost.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kimco(m): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
jmaine:

I called PES O5 a forgotten game and you came rhyming about the active communities supporting.

Now let me play the correct track of our argument, and to show and proof why you are the wrong one here.

Kimco : Mentioned PES 5 as his favorite.

Jmaine: agreed that though he really enjoyed PES 5 on the Xbox, but its now a dated history.

Kimco: Came blasting on "his" preference of PES 5 over FIFA current editions.

Jmaine: Simply countered him and ended by saying it makes no sense glorifying a 9 year forgotten game.

Kimco: Went ballistic telling me how misinformed i am simply because there is a current cache of community keeping the dream alive.

Jmaine: Jmaine succinctly told him that having an active community maintaining a platform doesn't apply to a vast majority of soccer gamers.

He then cited the Symbian/maemo communities still active despite the current invasion of Android, IOS et al., while Symbian is officially a dead platform.

Kimco: Missed the entire point.

A very apt and sad description of yourself.

How does this desperate attempt dispel the fact that majority of gamers who pay the huge bills of soccer games have all gone beyond PES 05 & 06 to current editions.

that isnt my point. u are missing the whole thing completely. others generalised that the tactical defence is the best
i simply told them it's not by using the best eg in my oppinion.

doesnt matter if casuals have moved on, it doesnt make tactical defending the best. c'mon man seriously. more patronage=\= better.

if only ur understanding was as gud as ur grammar we wudnt be here. i didnt miss the symbian point i jux decided to get u on track. but u decided to deviate to unecessary bikering. we cud do this all da believe...i love sh1t like dis but there wud be no need.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kimco(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
lalaboi: I don't even remember anyone saying Tactical defending was "The best". Wasn't it which was one harder to play with? and how the legacy defending/tackling is just automated, making it easier?

I know Kimco from several threads and arguing is one of his hobbies. I just refuse to start writing epistles for someone who just wants to argue at all cost.

jude4us: I found out dat most lazy ppl go for PES (Excuse my use of d word "lazy"wink. They just don't want to chase d ball on d pitch demselves. They want it all done for dem; shots, rebound, dribble, attack and what not. That's why they r always wiped when they get to play FIFA.

this is what someone said and i told him he must have been confused cos what he described was fifa. he proceeded to use tactical defending to help himself and i used pes 5's defending to make him see that tactical defending wasnt all dat and we shudnt settle for mediocrity if a 9 yr old game can provide better. was that wrong? instead i get called out for dwelling in the past. was told dat as a fact my laptop was too old to play the new games. i even agreed with jmaine on legacy vs tactical defending. now im the bad guy. i see. wierd place.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jmaine: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
kimco:

that isnt my point. u are missing the whole thing completely. others generalised that the tactical defence is the best
i simply told them it's not by using the best eg in my oppinion.

doesnt matter if casuals have moved on, it doesnt make tactical defending the best. c'mon man seriously. more patronage=\= better.

if only ur understanding was as gud as ur grammar we wudnt be here. i didnt miss the symbian point i jux decided to get u on track. but u decided to deviate to unecessary bikering. we cud do this all da believe...i love sh1t like dis but there wud be no need.

You seriously need to stop carrying out a pseudo proxy battle with me by mentioning others when replying my quotes.

I only address those points directed at my post and not what others say.

I don't like moving in endless and needless circles, cos that is exactly what your doing. My Symbian analogy was very apt, concise, clear and very transparent to those with a good brain box on their shoulders. So you need to carry out a self appraisal and take corrective measures.

Yes more patronage signifies acceptance, better is subjective at an individual level.

And i totally believe Tactical defending smokes legacy defence when mastered. No apologies.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kimco(m): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
jmaine:

You seriously need to stop carrying out a pseudo proxy battle with me by mentioning others when replying my quotes.

I only address those points directed at my post and not what others say.

I don't like moving in endless and needless circles, cos that is exactly what your doing. My Symbian analogy was very apt, concise, clear and very transparent to those with a good brain box on their shoulders. So you need to carry out a self appraisal and take corrective measures.

Yes more patronage signifies acceptance, better is subjective at an individual level.

And i totally believe Tactical defending smokes legacy defence when mastered. No apologies.
jmaine:

Hello bruv, please slow your roll right there .No soccer game has better real life customized goal celebrations than FIFA current editions. And the gameplay of FIFA is superb .

I remember fooling people several times who thought they were watching a live football match when in actual fact we were playing FIFA 12 with our control pads hidden.

No defending supercedes tactical defending in FIFA if mastered, and that's a huge fact.

It makes no sense glorifying a 9 yr old forgotten game .We are talking about FIFA 14 Vs PES 14.

this is what u said. also in to counter my pes 5 defending argument. then went ahead to take lalaboi's side for protection. u come into a pes thread...talk about fifa get replied with anoda pes game and u go crying that we're werent talking about old games, accuse me of dwelling in the past, quite shoddy ain't it...u myt even say hipocratic. look at u two. u arent yhe only guy that said tactical defending so when i mean others please dnt u cry for attention.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jmaine: 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
kimco:
this is what u said. also in to counter my pes 5 defending argument. then went ahead to take lalaboi's side for protection. u come into a pes thread...talk about fifa get replied with anoda pes game and u go crying that we're werent talking about old games, accuse me of dwelling in the past, quite shoddy ain't it...u myt even say hipocratic. look at u two. u arent yhe only guy that said tactical defending so when i mean others please dnt u cry for attention.

Please make your post more discernible with less tear shedding episodes.

Thanks. . . .Ayam waiting.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kimco(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
lalaboi: @kimco

This thread is about PES 2014. The game you referenced is PES against fifa. Fifa is feeding you BS? How about what the same company, PES has been feeding you? and NO that 9year old game is nowhere near better than fifa 12 or 13 at that.

jmaine this here is what i meant by hippocrisy. this very point. the epitomie of it. in wikipedia this wud be a very gud example. he talks about fifa in a pes thread...something i have no problem with. but then goes on to say that.

and the fact that u agreed with him makes u a hippocrite too. sorry i said u sucked at the game. internet stupid terms u know. i read our convo and it was gud until that happened and u went along with it. can't blame me.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kimco(m): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
jmaine:

Please make your post more discernible with less tear shedding episodes.

Thanks. . . .Ayam waiting.

awww sweet child...ur tears are delicious. sorry i said u sucked tho. didnt know u were hurting much. sorry.

and if u think popular is better then im sad for u. seriously.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jmaine: 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
kimco:

awww sweet child...ur tears are delicious. sorry i said u sucked tho. didnt know u were hurting much. sorry.

and if u think popular is better then im sad for u. seriously.

What manner of clownish display grin

How does the tripe post above counter my assertion that more sales = better acceptance under normal conditions.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kimco(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
dp
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kimco(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
jmaine:

What manner of clownish display

How does the tripe post above counter my assertion that more sales = better acceptance under normal conditions.

are those tears i see man...calm down. i made no attempt to counter. cos if u had a " brain box" u'd know more things account for more patronage. more sales= better acceptance =/= better product. lol u're soo easy. i dnt even need to do nun and u'd start crying. do u come with batteries too or solar powered[img][/img]

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
Kimco = Eric cartman.

lol

Pure Troll. grin
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jmaine: 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
GustavoFring: Kimco = Eric cartman.

lol

Pure Troll. grin

grin grin . . .I just tire for the guy.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kimco(m): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
GustavoFring: Kimco = Eric cartman.

lol

Pure Troll. grin

lol i try. was fun tho. gotta admit.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kimco(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2013
jmaine:

grin grin . . .I just tire for the guy.

dear sire ur prowress over the english language is heavily admired. no hard feelings tho...
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jmaine: 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
kimco:

dear sire ur prowress over the english language is heavily admired. no hard feelings tho...

Thanks bro . . .**Shakes Kimco hands** . . . grin
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by lalaboi(m): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
Na Jmaine get time na grin. . . e don finish?
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jmaine: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
lalaboi: Na Jmaine get time na grin. . . e don finish?

Lolz . . . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by dinoxiv(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
GustavoFring: Meanwhile, I've played Fifa 14 on the PS4 and it's still crap.

Same slow and terrible gameplay as the original demo...only with (slightly) improved graphics.

The PlayStation 4 was released on November 15th in the US
and Canada, & will be released on November 29th in the UK, and February 22nd in Japan.

Sorry, where did you buy yours...? :-/
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
dino_xiv:

The PlayStation 4 was released on November 15th in the US
and Canada, & will be released on November 29th in the UK, and February 22nd in Japan.

Sorry, where did you buy yours...? :-/

My local Argos has had a demo version available for over a month now.

We've been tanning it weeks before it came out in America. wink
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by chidanzy(m): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2013
Coooool smiley
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by orgasticdance: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
mickyarams: 13 for me was class. I enjoyed it to death and having played the 14 demo I thought it was good. Since 2010 I always got fifa and pes but after playing both 14 demo's, I decided I wanted only pes. Now I feel like doing a shit on the thing.

What's with the defenders getting ridiculous bursts of speed? Hangeland is not Puyol. The collision engine is seriously fubar. There's been moments where my players have got entangled and nobodies moved. And the same if the ball goes past a player - they stand and f*cking watch!!! Sorry for the anger but its a mess. The passing is also prompting players not to chase the ball when played to them. They seem to just stop running and watch it roll. THEN, 1st time shots. This has really pissed me off. As rooney, I strike at goal, keeper saves, rebound falls to RVP, is first time strike goal, I press square - he flaps up the ball with this ridiculously slow bring down and gets tackled. Thing is I saw the power bar, so why did he control it?!?! WHY?? What the f*ck have they done to this game? Its never going to be perfect, it never will. I accept there's things that will be messy but this is just awful. I find it unplayable at times and I am to say at the least, disappointed.

Apologies for the ranting but I needed to vent it because it seems worse than the demo ffs.

Anyone else noticed these issues?
Lol, i just installed pes 14 on my pc and i also noticed the first time shot issue, it affects rebounds and corners especially( when u cross a boll, a player controls it on his chest instead of nodding it first time like wtf) . Meh, ive dumped the game and won't play it till feb or so after patches become available. but i wont be holding my breath knowing how unreliable konami are. fifa 14 plays decent but it just doesnt feel as organic(cant explain) as pes.

1 Like

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Wan47(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2013
Fifa 14 for nw til pes releases 2015
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by mickyarams: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
I sold my PES14 and has now gone back to PES13.

orgasticdance:
Lol, i just installed pes 14 on my pc and i also noticed the first time shot issue, it affects rebounds and corners especially( when u cross a boll, a player controls it on his chest instead of nodding it first time like wtf) . Meh, ive dumped the game and won't play it till feb or so after patches become available. but i wont be holding my breath knowing how unreliable konami are. fifa 14 plays decent but it just doesnt feel as organic(cant explain) as pes.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kpolli(m): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
The new patch has improved the game
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by imperiouxx(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
kpolli: The new patch has improved the game

Halleluja! Don't tell me you won't switch to PS4 or Xbox one soon.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by orgasticdance: 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hey kpoli what platform do you play on? PS3 Xbox 360 or PC? What part of the gameplay did you notice significant improvements?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

HELP!! Cheats For Unlimited Coin For Dream League Soccer 2016 / !!yes!!! How To Play Multiplayer On Ppsspp Using Pes 2016 **picz** **hot** / Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.