Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 - Gaming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 (29446 Views)

PES 2014 And FIFA 14 For PC / Real: Download Pes 2014 Mobile Game For Free Here / FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Wan47(m): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2013
kpolli: The new patch has improved the game
plz wat part of d gameplay was improved?
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by mickyarams: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
Wan47: plz wat part of d gameplay was improved?

Yes, please tell us what has improved in the patch.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kpolli(m): 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
imperiouxx:

Halleluja! Don't tell me you won't switch to PS4 or Xbox one soon.

Not switching until am sure they have gotten themselves together.... PS4 is already releasing a software update and that shows they are glitches.... I don't like xbox, just read there is a glitch in Xbox too

orgasticdance: Hey kpoli what platform do you play on? PS3 Xbox 360 or PC? What part of the gameplay did you notice significant improvements?

PS3

Wan47: plz wat part of d gameplay was improved?

mickyarams:

Yes, please tell us what has improved in the patch.

Game is now fast, doesn't slow down in the box 18, GKs are now better (sometimes over good dey worry them), passing is more accurate but it's not as good as 2013 still (that's the best pes IMHO)
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by imperiouxx(m): 3:04am On Nov 26, 2013
kpolli:

Not switching until am sure they have gotten themselves together.... PS4 is already releasing a software update and that shows they are glitches.... I don't like xbox, just read there is a glitch in Xbox too

Many months fixing glitches is common whenever those developers released a new way of milking game lovers. I haven't seen anything changed in the PS4 games from what I've seen so far on online.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kpolli(m): 3:32am On Nov 26, 2013
imperiouxx:

Many months fixing glitches is common whenever those developers released a new way of milking game lovers. I haven't seen anything changed in the PS4 games from what I've seen so far on online.

That's what testing is for....

Would chill till all game makers have switched to ps4.... Which would take like a year... Maybe by then the 3rd console would be out that would fix all the defects

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

HELP!! Cheats For Unlimited Coin For Dream League Soccer 2016 / !!yes!!! How To Play Multiplayer On Ppsspp Using Pes 2016 **picz** **hot** / Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.