Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Nigerian Players That Deserve Super Eagles Call-up - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Players That Deserve Super Eagles Call-up (21388 Views)

Haruna Lukman Deserves Eagles Call Up / Top 10 Nigerian Players Of 2013 / Mikel Obi Starts For Chelsea But Turned Down Super Eagles Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Players That Deserve Super Eagles Call-up by Sagamite(m): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2013
rapmike: Understand my point, am not saying that d current Super Eagles r d most talentd we have. No they r nt. But this squad has everything nided 2 win a comp in adequate amounts. Things like Hunger, Team dedication,Team Spirit, etc. You can't sacrifice these things because you want 2 make d team more talented or complete. That is what am putting across. Ideye and co r surely behind Osaze in talents and abilities,but their teamwork and work abilities matter a lot.

They have no significant hunger and they have no significant team dedication.
Re: Nigerian Players That Deserve Super Eagles Call-up by Sogo10: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2013
Sagamite:

So why are you asking such a stuuuuuuuuuuuupid question like "What has Haruna won for us"?
he said emenike scored six goals @ d nations cup.rapmike no sabi anytin.nah back of tv e dey watch.
Re: Nigerian Players That Deserve Super Eagles Call-up by rapmike(m): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sogo10: he said emenike scored six goals @ d nations cup.rapmike no sabi anytin.nah back of tv e dey watch.
I said like six cos i was nt sure. Do u understand english at all,dat u r insulting me. Seems like u guys r a pack of babies anyway.
Re: Nigerian Players That Deserve Super Eagles Call-up by rapmike(m): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sagamite:

So why are you asking such a stuuuuuuuuuuuupid question like "What has Haruna won for us"?
Yea,and u r matured to insult me. Tell me,apart 4rm the U-17 he won 4 Nigeria,what else has he achieved? Eh? Tel me o, cos it was u dat said our players r overaged, there4 i cn say dat Haruna too was overaged wen he won d U-17 championship and cnt perform against his age-mates.
Re: Nigerian Players That Deserve Super Eagles Call-up by rapmike(m): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sagamite:

They have no significant hunger and they have no significant team dedication.
4 u to say that, u don't know anyting abt dos tinz. Am leaving dis thread cos dia is no point arguing wit babies that can't acept dia mistakes.
Re: Nigerian Players That Deserve Super Eagles Call-up by 9icegee: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
safarigirl: does Sunday Mba look older than the 24 he's claiming? I was correcting Sagamite that said Osaze is the only player with his real age. That's bullsheet of the highest echeleon. Now he says he didn't mean that Osaze should be called up, what did he mean then? He even said Osaze is better than Emenike. When last did you pick up a calculator to calculate our chances for qualifying? All these fake analysts tryna discredit a hard-working team when they've never even won a sack race, they must all be watching Disney Junior
lmao! Disney junior??! Lol u r one bloody funny babe! U made me reel with laughter der. Dont let dem come read tht o! They'l tear u apart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup / 2018 FIFA World Cup: Super Eagles Group D Opponents Croatia, Iceland Lose Friend / Ivory Coast Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2023 - (2 - 0) On 13th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.