Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Patience Jonathan Confered With Another Doctorate Degree Award? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Confered With Another Doctorate Degree Award? (641 Views)

KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) / Adeleke University Awards Tinubu Honorary Doctorate Degree / Wike Faults Critics Of Patience Jonathan’s Honorary Degree Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Confered With Another Doctorate Degree Award? by drberry(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2013
The president’s wife, Patience Jonathan, on Thursday added one more Honorary Doctorate degree to her gallery after a South Korean University honoured her.

It is Mrs. Jonathan’s fourth doctorate since becoming Nigeria’s First Lady.

The awarding institution, Hansei University, said they honoured Mrs. Jonathan because ''she had worked hard for many good causes.” “She’s a humanitarian who has dedicated her life to working for the less privileged in Nigeria and Africa especially for women and children.

President and Chancellor of Hansei University, Sung-Hae Kim said. ”Her vision as the defender of the poor in Nigeria fits into Hansei University’s motto of a practising Christian. Now she’s part of our community,” Prof. Kim added. The university also said it chose her for the degree because of her dedication to prayer.

”I was surprised that she travelled here for the Church Growth International conference years back to pray for Nigeria. For her selfless work, Hansei University confers this degree on her,”Yonggi Cho, co-founder of the Hansei University.

“I was just doing my own thing not knowing that in far away Asia everything was being noted. I want to assure you all that with God’s help I will do more,” Mrs. Jonathan said, thanking the Koreans. ”My grandma used to say: `Whatever little you have, share; If you have a thousand and you can’t share, you won’t share a million if you have’.

The News Agency of Nigeria reported that the ceremony was attended by wives of the governors of Benue and Ebonyi, wives of the Chief of Army Staff and the Chief of Naval Staff, among other dignitaries. -

http://gistreel.com/2013/10/12/patience-jonathan-honoured-with-doctorate-degree-in-south-korea/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Patience Jonathan Confered With Another Doctorate Degree Award? by jmaine: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2013
grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Confered With Another Doctorate Degree Award? by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 12, 2013
You can't make this sh1t up. Who is deceiving who? How much has she donated to those schools? I am yet to see her pet project or the so called people she claimed to have helped.
Re: Patience Jonathan Confered With Another Doctorate Degree Award? by chimex38: 11:58am On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Patience Jonathan Confered With Another Doctorate Degree Award? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
The doctors are responding to treatment well.

grin like if you get it.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Confered With Another Doctorate Degree Award? by destino24(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
whatever you guys say, i think this woman is a good woman, irrespective of the fact, that she has made a couple of mistakes (everyone has).

click "like" if you think so too

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Confered With Another Doctorate Degree Award? by striker9(m): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
emmysenior: The doctors are responding to treatment well.

grin like if you get it.
Una don come abi,how about the nurses?
Re: Patience Jonathan Confered With Another Doctorate Degree Award? by Adrenaline123(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
Dame (Dr) Patience Goodluck Jonathan. PGD, B.Sc, M.Sc, PhD (seuol), JP, Esq,
Re: Patience Jonathan Confered With Another Doctorate Degree Award? by citizenY(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
She’s a humanitarian who has dedicated her life to working for the less privileged in Nigeria and Africa especially for women and children."

hMMN...NA WHICH TIME DIS WOMAN COME SEF...dedicated her life.....people sabi eye service sha...and they wre wasting our money for flight and protocol ...which kind yeye foreign policy be dis>?

(1) (Reply)

Oduah’s N255 Million Cars: It’s No Big Deal, Get Over It! / How NNPC, Oil Marketers Connive With Swiss Oil Dealers To Rob Nigeria Of Billion / Naij - Where Do They Get News From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.