Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,480 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? (4676 Views)

How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast / How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. / She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by RedHotChic(f): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2008
Ladies: Will you date a suave man if he acts or talks feminine but claims to be straight OR better still if he confessed to you that he's been involved in homosexual activity once about 10 years ago?

Guys: Will you date a red hot woman that has a deep voice, hairy chest(i heard chics with hairs on their chest are usually rough in bed) OR she told you she once tried sex with another girl long time ago but quit because she never liked it.
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by CH3COO(m): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2008
RedHotChic:

Guys: Will you date a woman that has a deep voice, hairy chest(i heard chics with hairs on their chest are usually rough in bed) OR she told you she once tried sex with another girl long time ago but quit because s[b]he never liked it[/b].
riposte:

In short, will I date you? NO.
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by Mesmerize(f): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2008
Bleep no!! wha da! 99% of the time, the dude is gay

and if he was involve in it. . lawwwd, why am I even answering this? F.CU.K N.O!
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by RedHotChic(f): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2008
Bleep no!! wha da! 99% of the time, the dude is gay

and if he was involve in it. . lawwwd, why am I even answering this? F.CU.K N.O!
He was involved with it only once that that was like 13 years ago and since then he's been doing only women. Will that still be a no?
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by Ijiji1(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2008
He maybe just a metro-sexual, so many guys are like that these days. Not me I'm a freaking pig with nasty finger nails and I love drinking beer and fart in public. grin
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by beauteous(f): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2008
CH3COO:

riposte:

In short, will i date you? NO.

lmao. . .lyk she was askin yhu to. undecided
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by CH3COO(m): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2008
grin grin. Sweetheart, sebi you know I will never cheat on you.
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by Mesmerize(f): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2008
RedHotChic:

He was involved with it only once that that was like 13 years ago and since then he's been doing only women. Will that still be a no?
ehrrrrrrrm, sorry. . but N.O!!
13 years? 20 years? w/e he still did it, and he might still remember it and still wanna do it
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by CH3COO(m): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2008
Mesmerize:

13 years? 20 years? w/e he still did it, and he might still remember it and still want to do it
The dude is clearly a gay. How do you go back when you already went black. unless you're michael jackson or something
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by shuppie(f): 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2008
some girls will say HELL TO THE NO
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by beauteous(f): 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2008
CH3COO:

grin grin.  Sweetheart, sebi you know I will never cheat on you.

yhu have to help me by doin so cheesy
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by Riskie(f): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2008
I would never go near a guy that admits to having had a homo experience in the past even if it was a bazillion years ago because what ever led him to try such a thing in the past may suddenly attack him again and then he'll start acting odd  undecided

I don't think that it is possible for a man that is totally straight to act so effeminate that it becomes very apparent. Being neat and hygiene conscious is different, as that can be done without behaving like a lady. Some "metrosexuals" take it too far to the point that you wouldn't be able to call them anything but gay. Not that I think that there's anything wrong with being homosexual just don't use metrosexuality as a way to cover it up  wink
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by RedHotChic(f): 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2008
That means that none of you will agree to marry Donnie Mcclurking then?
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by Riskie(f): 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2008
Who is that?
RedHotChic:

That means that none of you will agree to marry Donnie Mcclurking then?
Donnie McWho?
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by Hannibal: 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2008
RedHotChic:

Ladies: Will you date a suave man if he acts or talks feminine but claims to be straight OR better still if he confessed to you that he's been involved in homosexual activity once about 10 years ago?

Guys: Will you date a red hot woman that has a deep voice, hairy chest(i heard chics with hairs on their chest are usually rough in bed) OR she told you she once tried sex with another girl long time ago but quit because she never liked it.

You need to see a SHRINK if these are your imaginations??
Are u this idle?  Would i date a babe with hairy chest?? Why not ask if i would date King Kong??
Puerco Gordo!! tongue
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by jekkad: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2008

wat da hell for?no way
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by Riskie(f): 12:01am On Jul 03, 2008
Hannibal:

Are u this idle? Would i date a babe with hairy chest?? [b]Why not ask if i would date King Kong??[/b]Puerco Gordo!! tongue

Would you date King Kong? grin grin
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by Hannibal: 12:03am On Jul 03, 2008
Riskie:

Would you date King Kong? grin grin

Would u date Godzilla?
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by Ijiji1(m): 12:05am On Jul 03, 2008
@ Riskie,

Cute pic you have on your profile, you take style fine sha. King Kong no be persin pikin ? why you dey ask that kind question.
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by RedHotChic(f): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2008
Donnie McWho?
Common, Donnie McClurkin confessed to being a homosexual before he got born again. He's now happily married with kids and sleeps with men no more. Is his case not a similar one?
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by Riskie(f): 12:09am On Jul 03, 2008
@ Hannibal: I asked you first, but anyway no.  cheesy

@Ijiji: Thanks smiley. I asked him that because he said "Why not ask if I would date King Kong?" wink
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by RedHotChic(f): 12:10am On Jul 03, 2008
13 years? 20 years? w/e he still did it, and he might still remember it and still want to d
What if the guy is very masculine, you fell in love with him, married him and made 2 kids happily with him. One day he came back from work and said: " Mesme honey, you can't believe I ran into my old secondary school sex buddie. The dude introduced me into that "shitty" thing but i thank God I got delivered from it. What will you do? pack your two kids and desert the marriage?
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by RedHotChic(f): 12:11am On Jul 03, 2008

You too need to see a babalawo to perform rituals on your head.
Again: what is wrong with hairy chics?
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by Hannibal: 12:12am On Jul 03, 2008
Riskie:

@ Hannibal: I asked you first, but anyway no.  cheesy

That was me at ma sarcastic best!!!

RedHotChic:

You too need to see a babalawo to perform rituals on your head.

Bloody Ilesha chic.
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by RedHotChic(f): 12:13am On Jul 03, 2008
Bloody Ilesha chic.
Stop hating please cos you know that ilesha is ebeano.
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by Riskie(f): 12:15am On Jul 03, 2008
That was ur sarcastic best undecided I myself was being sarcastic in answering a rhetorical question wink
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by Hannibal: 12:17am On Jul 03, 2008
RedHotChic:

Stop hating please because you know that ilesha is ebeano.

What the F is ebeano??
I have met crazy chics but your insanity is top drawer. cheesy

Who would date a babe with XXY chromosome??
Hairy Chest, Deep Voice, Beards and a bloated scrotum??

@ Riskie,

Congratx!!!
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by jekkad: 12:19am On Jul 03, 2008
there is no day i log on to nairaland dat i will not find hannibal and redhotchic smooching each other in love,haba cant i have a moment peace angry
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:20am On Jul 03, 2008
Hannibal:

Are u this idle?  Would i date a babe with hairy chest?? Why not ask if i would date King Kong??
Puerco Gordo!! tongue

Muy Malo mi esposo,  cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic
By their fruits you shall know them, So your boyfriend spends longer than you in the shower.When he emerges he smells like the Botanical Garden, His nails are well trimmed, He spends time shaving his legs every other day.  He claps his tongue when he speaks. He steals your lipglosses. He carries around a Victoria secret handlotion in his bag, He walks with his legs tightly together.  He watches his butt 24/7 in anything with a reflection, He out dresses you, Ms. Chang at the Nail Salon knows him by name, as his Pedi and Mani are religiously done every week,   Need I say more?  

OK. Ladies do you Need Jesus to come down out of heaven to tell you HE IS GAY??Abeg!!
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by RedHotChic(f): 12:24am On Jul 03, 2008
Who would date a babe with XXY chromosome??
Hairy Chest, Deep Voice, Beards and a bloated scrotum??
Mightydick!!!!

By mightydick
as long as she has a pussie - hot, juicy, wet and ready to receive my long shinny prince - my di kc.
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by Hannibal: 12:24am On Jul 03, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Muy Malo mi esposo, cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gracias!!

@topic
By their fruits you shall know them, So your boyfriend spends longer than you in the shower.When he emerges he smells like the Botanical Garden, His nails are well trimmed, He spends time shaving his legs every other day.  He claps his tongue when he speaks. He steals your lipglosses. He carries around a Victoria secret handlotion in his bag, He walks with his legs tightly together.  He watches his butt 24/7 in anything with a reflection, He out dresses you, Ms. Chang at the Nail Salon knows him by name, as his Pedi and Mani are religiously done every week,  Need I say more?  

OK. Ladies do you Need Jesus to come down out of heaven to tell you HE IS GAY??Abeg,

Please. . . . . Please. . . . . . Please.   He is simply metrosexual.

What do y'all women want?
If he is smelly, u complain. . . . . If his toe-nails are rusty, y'all complain.
I see no problem with a guy that knows how to groom himself BUT he must not impale a male's butt. grin

jek_kad:

there is no day i log on to nairaland that i will not find hannibal and redhotchic smooching each other in love,haba can't i have a moment peace angry

Me and OsunAmazon are cat and dog on this forum. . . .
I am sick of her topics. Sometimes she is brilliant, sometimes i just wanna put 2 slugs in her dome. tongue
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? by RedHotChic(f): 12:25am On Jul 03, 2008
What the F is ebeano??
I'll get back @ you when i get the exact meaning but if you watch Nollywood you'll have an idea of what it means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ugly Woman's Burden / Is It Right To Beat Up Your Girlfriend? / From Sept 10th Asking For Nudes Will Be Against The Law, You Could Be Fined $50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.