Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election (2913 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 13, 2013
PDP has been declared winner of the Delta Central by-election.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has just declared the Peoples Democratic Party's candidate in yesterday's Delta Central Senatorial by-election, Emmanuel Aguariavwodo, the winner of the election.

Emmanuel Aguariavwodo won with over 200,000 votes. O'tega Emerhor of the All Progressives Congress (APC) came second with a little over 20,000 votes.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2013
2015 scenario is becoming crystal clear.
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by Itoroetti(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2013
APC doesn't like to hear this type of news.
I wish the won't start fighting

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by WildChild00(m): 7:48am On Oct 13, 2013
Was the election free and fair, any eye witness in the house?
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by gbanikiti(m): 7:49am On Oct 13, 2013
Am not surprised! After giving voters one thousand naira and five hundred naira as bribe to vote against their wish,what do you expect? Look at the wide margin of the election result and tell me something isn't fishy! PDP doing what they know best!
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 13, 2013
In the past, it was said that the opposition elements (APC et al) only existed on the social media but are absent on ground. However, today, the opposition elements are absent BOTH on the social media and on ground. They are LOST

15 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by donphilopus: 7:59am On Oct 13, 2013
Was it free and fair?
Because i read it today that when they were distributing the materials, some people snatched some Ballot boxes, but the party's name was not mentioned
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by theshadyexpress(m): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: In the past, it was said that the opposition elements (APC et al) only existed on the social media but are absent on ground. However, today, the opposition elements are absent BOTH on the social media and on ground.
but they are mainly active on social media

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by fasho01(m): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2013
Wasn't expecting any less undecided So much for free & fair election.

Don't know why they always make the margins so wide, maybe to prevent a run-off
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by theshadyexpress(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2013
donphilopus: Was it free and fair?
Because i read it today that when they were distributing the materials, some people snatched some Ballot boxes, but the party's name was not mentioned
to you and your cronies it can never be free and fair because your dead on arrival APC did not win.your wide mouthed lir Mohammed is already releasing his usual sperm all over the media.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by theshadyexpress(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2013
to you and your cronies it can never be free and fair because your dead on arrival APC did not win.your wide mouthed lie Mohammed is already releasing his usual sperm all over the media.
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 13, 2013
WildChild00: Was the election free and fair, any eye witness in the house?
The election was relatively free and fair, however there was low turnout of voters,only a third of registerd voters participated and there was late arrival of materials in ughelli,the PDP candidate's hometown, overall the election was okay and the result seems fair

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by gbanikiti(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2013
who else is notorious is ballot box snatching if not the PDP? Checkout the wide margin and tell me the election was free and fair? angry
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by donphilopus: 8:09am On Oct 13, 2013
theshadyexpress:
to you and your cronies it can never be free and fair because your dead on arrival APC did not win.your wide mouthed lie Mohammed is already releasing his usual sperm all over the media.
have i said it was rigged? I was only asking. NB: The only party that can challange PDP in Delta is Great Ogboru's party DPP. APC has never won any Election in Delta state, so i won't be surprises.
Anambra will determine

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by 9iceboi(m): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2013
This is how 2015 will b... God bless me, God bless GEJ nd PEJ, GOD bless nairaland, God bless PDP, God bless nIgeria..... Nd I can't fget those that will like this post... BlessIng of the Lord b upon u

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by Symphony007: 8:11am On Oct 13, 2013
The citizens of delta state should continue selling their lives and the future of their kids to the vampire party that has sucked life out of this nation for 16 years. Shame!
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: In the past, it was said that the opposition elements (APC et al) only existed on the social media but are absent on ground. However, today, the opposition elements are absent BOTH on the social media and on ground. They are LOST
do u expect APC to win in delta?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by rman: 8:12am On Oct 13, 2013
Democracy without a vibrant opposition is bad.
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by WildChild00(m): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2013
emk4lif:
The election was relatively free and fair, however there was low turnout of voters,only a third of registerd voters participated and there was late arrival of materials in ughelli,the PDP candidate's hometown, overall the election was okay and the result seems fair

Thanks for the information, in every elections in Nigeria, losers will always cry foul play, this is a victory for democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 13, 2013
So if delta people reject apc it means they have sold their lives and their future?
Symphony007: The citizens of delta state should continue selling their lives and the future of their kids to the vampire party that has sucked life out of this nation for 16 years. Shame!

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by nairaman66(m): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2013
This isn't new.. Obviously, the top of the game is rigging and the bottom line of the name is always PDP.

People shouldn't share their precious life because of this. Time will come and things will fall into place..
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by donphilopus: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2013
gbanikiti: who else is notorious is ballot box snatching if not the PDP? Checkout the wide margin and tell me the election was free and fair? angry
without being told we all know the Election was rigged in favour of PDP

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by solomon111(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2013
I am personally interested in the governorship election.
Most of the technocrats in delta state are from anioma.
So i hope deltans will open their eyes and do the right thing.
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by solomon111(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2013
donphilopus: without being told we all know the Election was rigged in favour of PDP
yeah.
The election was rigged,just the same way it was rigged in ogun,osun,ekiti,oyo and lagos.
APC should have won.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by Donmams(m): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2013
SLIDE waxie: do u expect APC to win in delta?
And so what if APC doesn't win in Delta? Since you are satisfied with serial PDP crooks like Ibori and his cousin Uduaghan as your representatives, then so be it! HAHAHA! Rubbish Deltans. The APC doesn't need South South votes to send Jonathug packing. We weren't counting on your votes anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by Alexcollins(m): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2013
donphilopus: without being told we all know the Election was rigged in favour of PDP
N̶̲̥̅̊☹ matter what U̶̲̥̅̊ think d PDP candidate Hon Emmanuel Agwariavwodo was more qualified, and deserve d victory. If U̶̲̥̅̊ r from delta state U̶̲̥̅̊'ll know.
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by theshadyexpress(m): 9:23am On Oct 13, 2013
you are a classic mumu
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by Alexcollins(m): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2013
Donmams:
And so what if APC doesn't win in Delta? Since you are satisfied with serial PDP crooks like Ibori and his cousin Uduaghan as your representatives, then so be it! HAHAHA! Rubbish Deltans. The APC doesn't need South South votes to send Jonathug packing. We weren't counting on your votes anyway.
U̶̲̥̅̊ speak like an uneducated nitwit, which I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ exactly what U̶̲̥̅̊ are. If APC I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ ur only option 4 change then U̶̲̥̅̊ r as stupid as d APC BOKO HARAM.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by donphilopus: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2013
theshadyexpress:
you are a classic mumu
am done with you. You're an error, stop quoting me

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by myners007: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2013
[quote author=solomon111]I am personally interested in the governorship election.
Most of the technocrats in delta state are from anioma.
NAME 1 TECNOCRAT FRM ANIOMA DAT IS COMPARABLE 2 G. ONOSODE.PLS B WISE NXT TIME.URHOBO ROCK D SOUTH SOUTH
Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by donphilopus: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2013
Alexcollins: N̶̲̥̅̊☹ matter what U̶̲̥̅̊ think d PDP candidate Hon Emmanuel Agwariavwodo was more qualified, and deserve d victory. If U̶̲̥̅̊ r from delta state U̶̲̥̅̊'ll know.
ok he won, i was never expecting APC to win the election. I knew it was not practically possible for APC to win that election, but atleast DPP is strong there..

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Wins Delta By-Election by donphilopus: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2013
solomon111: yeah.
The election was rigged,just the same way it was rigged in ogun,osun,ekiti,oyo and lagos.
APC should have won.
i wasn't saying it was rigged all over the district, but they snatched Ballot Boxes in some places

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan’s 2nd Term Declaration Has Thrown APC Into Confusion – OLISA METUH / PHOTOS: GEJ Celebrates in London, Says Boko Haram Has Not Seized Any Territory / Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.