Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? (11910 Views)

Dear Christians Which Of This Following Statements Is Right??? / Born Again Christians: Which Of These Spiritual Gifts Do You Possess? / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by jayne8585yahoo(f): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
Em_vin: Just joined the ushering team officially today. I was touched by the preachers sermon-"LETS BUILD A HOUSE FOR GOD".
yes its very good to work for God,especially in your youthful days. Though we Catholics are always encouraged to join at lest one group after baptism
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Koolface4u: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]sanctuary keeper
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by damerry(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
Precious blood apostolate. smiley
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by stephnie44(f): 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sal C: CYON is an organisation not a pius society.
Aboki u dey go church?cyon is a pius society
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Watermelon(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
St Vincent De Paul rock!
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by italo: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
stephnie44:

I think some parishes treat it as a society; some do not.

In my parish in Lagos it isnt but in my parish in Abuja, I think they take it as a society.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by SalC: 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
stephnie44:
Lol! Pius society ? What about CWO and CMO are they also pius societies?
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by natureem: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
Welfare Team
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by SalC: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
damerry: Precious blood apostolate. smiley
May the most precious blood that flows out from the sacred head of our Lord Jesus Christ, the temple of divine wisdom, tabernacle of divine knowledge and sunshine of heaven and earth cover us now and forever.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Yahayablessing(f): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
Drama
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by drdams: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
'THE WE CARE MINISTRY'.. Very interesting .. Infact, I was @ d Maximum Prison last week, ll b @ Orphanage nxt week..
Disable homes, destitute arena, many oda place we go.
Places lyk dat will make u thank God for ur lyf daily
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by toyinolaigbe: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
there is nothing wrong wit dat, i am belong to a drama group in my own church.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
Proudly Vincentian.

Helping the poor all tru my life.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by aggiel: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
Legion of Mary-Legio Marie
Infant Jesus of Prague-bless and protect us
Pages of the blessed Sacrament
Padre Pio prayer group
Divine Mercy prayer group
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
As for me, ehn, I'm a bench warmer. Dem departments in my church has been persuading me but I never get real time for all of those.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
Yes and nna gi is their president!
nairaman66: None! Is it true some Churches have Secret cults?

1 Like

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
adesammy1: For God and for Youth...complete it if you are a member
THROUGH CHRIST
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
My whole family is in sacred heart of Jesus.
I am also in Divine Mercy....

Eternal Father,I offer you the body and blood,soul and divinity of your dearly beloved son,our Lord Jesus Christ,In atonement for our sins and those of the whole world. For the sake of his sorrowful Passion,have mercy on us and on the whole world....

(Watch it on EWTN evryday by 11.30am and you will be moved to tears)

2 Likes

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by ProfEinstein: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
NFCS jor jor
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Elxandre(m): 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
sunday school teacher..
C.A.C
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by jullyana(f): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
Cyon.....for GOd n for youth....tru christ...
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by babestell(f): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
italo:

Wait! Are you sure I dont know you?

ACSHL St. Dominic?
Yea, when I was in Lag.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by emeka20006: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
adesammy1: For God and for Youth...complete it if you are a member
thru christ
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Expsbterror(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
#team_DU
Decorating unit
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Wittywizard(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sermwell: I was not,I'm not and will neva belong 2 any! Mtcheews!!!
idiot
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Realdon1(m): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
my dearest sister praise the mighty name of Jesus! I am a renewal. With the power of holy ghost, we shall be like that tree planted beside river shore that never wither bt bears fruit at its tme.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by pecho(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
ST ANTHONY'S GUILD
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by 49cents(m): 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
I belong to an International Catholic Movement called Communion and Liberation, founded Fr Luigi Guissiani
The Chariam has made Faith a living experience verified through daily living.
www.clonline.org
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by fuckluv(f): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
Lovetinz:
I usually shout and holler. Behind you.
Really? cheesy
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by fuckluv(f): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
XVIER: you no get sense!
But u have in abundance, bench warmer undecided
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Harmvirus(f): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
Guild of St Anthony of Padua
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Harmvirus(f): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
pecho: ST ANTHONY'S GUILD
Antho!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible / Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day / What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.