Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Please Christian Brothers, Help Me Answer This Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Christian Brothers, Help Me Answer This Question (652 Views)

7 Reasons Why Christian Brothers & Sisters Should Remain Virgins Until Marriage / How Do I Pray For A Life Partner? Christian Brothers And Sisters Help Me Out. / Christian Brothers & Sisters!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Christian Brothers, Help Me Answer This Question by ceosville(m): 10:24am On Oct 13, 2013
1) We all know that Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus and didn't make Heaven.

My Question now: why did Jesus allow him to go astray even to the point of betrayal?? we all know that it was the devil who entered him and lured him using money as a device, Jesus saw this coming and didn't rebuke the devil in him, whereas when Satan entered Peter and used him to persuade Jesus from dying on the Cross, he rebuked him immediately, why didn't he do that in the case of Judas?? Was it because he loved Peter more than Judas??

My second Question: will mad people make heaven if they die in their state of Madness??

I am waiting for your replies. Thanks
Re: Please Christian Brothers, Help Me Answer This Question by made2fit(f): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2013
I'll attempt to answer your questions. Before Judas betrayed Jesus, he was already a thief. He was sinning wilfully and enjoying it. All through Jesus teachings, he sat there, heard him and was unmoved. He had a responsibility to resist and repent, but his conscious was dead.
The bible says when sin has conceived, it bringeth forth death. Judas was responsible for his own actions.

2. People who are born with a mental defect are like babies and little kids. They will not be judged. I don't know about the grownups sha.
Re: Please Christian Brothers, Help Me Answer This Question by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2013
Judas was on earth to fulfil that purpose of betraying Jesus, and no matter what he must do it. If he never did it, many thing would have been altered. Was he wrong for doing the job he was created for? That is left to God to answer. Should we blame him for doing that he was sent to do? I do not think that is our business. Jesus knew that was his job, so why should he stop him?
Re: Please Christian Brothers, Help Me Answer This Question by Kabieosi: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
ceosville:

1) We all know that Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus and didn't make Heaven.

My Question now:
why did Jesus allow him to go astray even to the point of betrayal??

we all know that it was the devil who entered him and lured him using money as a device, Jesus saw this coming and didn't rebuke the devil in him, whereas when Satan entered Peter and used him to persuade Jesus from dying on the Cross, he rebuked him immediately,
why didn't he do that in the case of Judas??

Was it because he loved Peter more than Judas??

My second Question:
will mad people make heaven if they die in their state of Madness??

I am waiting for your replies. Thanks

Answer to 1:

Judas had reached the point of no return and was hell bent on betraying Jesus,

so there was no point Jesus rebuking him but instead to encourage him to get on with it.

After Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him.
Jesus told him, “What you are about to do, do quickly.”

- John 13:27 Common English Bible (CEB)

Loving anyone more had nothing in the matter

Judas like Pharaoh chose to self destruct

Answer to 2:

There is nothing stopping any with mental or psychiatric disorders from seeing and/or entering the Kingdom of Heaven.

Some cases though are brought about from drug misuse or abuse (e.g. smoking hemp, going into the occultic etc)

but based upon individual cases, God will be fair and reasonable,

as God is Elohei Misphat which means God of Justice

Nonetheless, the Lord is waiting to be merciful to you,
and will rise up to show you compassion.
The Lord is a God of justice;
happy are all who wait for him

- Isaiah 30:18 Common English Bible (CEB)

and also there is this thing called diminished responsibility (i.e. diminished capacity)
this is a potential defense by excuse which the Advocate (i.e. the Lawyer) in Heaven will argue
that the person should not be held fully liable for their actions,
as their mental functions were "diminished" or impaired

My little children, I’m writing these things to you so that you don’t sin.
But if you do sin, we have an advocate with the Father,
Jesus Christ the righteous one

- 1 John 2:1 Common English Bible (CEB)
Re: Please Christian Brothers, Help Me Answer This Question by ceosville(m): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
tpacalipse: Judas was on earth to fulfil that purpose of betraying Jesus, and no matter what he must do it. If he never did it, many thing would have been altered. Was he wrong for doing the job he was created for? That is left to God to answer. Should we blame him for doing that he was sent to do? I do not think that is our business. Jesus knew that was his job, so why should he stop him?
so you mean God destined some people to go to Hell??

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Convert Pipu, Dat Dont Believe Hell Exist / Philosophies Are Deception, It Currupts Your Mind Not Of Christ But Of The World / @italo. Defend Catholic Doctrine Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.