Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? (19857 Views)

Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng / Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN / Wearing Sun And Fancy Glasses Indoors.is It Right ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by otiigba1(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
plain stupidity+ mediocrity even people living in most sun shine countries do not have to wear sun glasses, let alone indoors
Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by joe4christ(m): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
D'banj not only wore his indoors but also sleeps with it on...
Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by Nuzo1(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Being a well known public figure (especially in entertainment industry) comes with a price. Regarding the topic at hand, some of the prices are shyness, constant flashlights, camera-light, stage-light, video-light and stage fright.

All these are more than enough reasons to wear sun shade in the night.

Sorry, you have to be a celebrity to understand these resons. cool grin cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by jnrbayano(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
The perpetrators call it Eye-Glass and never Sun Shade...Stupid people most times don't shy away frm their stupid status.
grin grin grin
Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by toyinolaigbe: 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
grin crazynessssssssss
Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by Sabotage4700(m): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
why is every nairalander in support of wearing the sun outdoors,? does it mean that non of you wear it indoors? please be honest with your selves.
Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by buchisom1(m): 11:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
End time things angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by Tbozz2013(m): 12:51am On Oct 15, 2013
Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴̮͡ơ̴͡ all this celeb that using glasses ȋ̝̊̅§ bcuz d̶̲̥̅ε̲γ̲ took essence of smoke that's why d̶̲̥̅ε̲γ̲ used †̥ covered there faces
Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 15, 2013
chronique: No;I don't. Sunshades @ night? Indoors? Hell no!
Saw a picture of you wearing it and you weren't outside.
Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by myke1759(m): 4:25am On Oct 15, 2013
1derfulGod: Its really silly! The last time I wear a sun shade, was when I have APOLO. Yet I was not comfortable with it, "not seeing clearly" in spite that it looks good on me...
And this guy be like 'I've said it all'...smh. #half-baked education# #Hypocrite#
Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by singhabhishek25: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2013
It's a complete non-sense and I do not like it personally. If I am out somewhere' then only I wear or else I keep it in a fashionable way.
Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by chronique(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2013
On my dp on bbm right? Either I was fooling around to take pics or I just got into the house from an outing. Other than that,it's a no-no.
Vanneni: Saw a picture of you wearing it and you weren't outside.
Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2013
chronique: On my dp on bbm right? Either I was fooling around to take pics or I just got into the house from an outing. Other than that,it's a no-no.
OK.
Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by youngbilly1: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2013
Dbanj is a criminal to this charge lol, but wearing nerd shade...clear shades indoor is ok
Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by daddysgurl(f): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2013
jnrbayano: The perpetrators call it Eye-Glass and never Sun Shade...Stupid people most times don't shy away frm their stupid status.
grin grin grin
Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by eddy18(f): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
DarryOsh:

wel, we hav to accept the fact that fashion evolves. It was intended to protect the eyes but as time went on people came to accept them as fashion items (not necessarily an item for eye protection).

its like asking why we wear wristwatches in a room where there is a wall clock.
or why guys wear belt even when their pants are at no risk of falling off. Mind you, belts were invented merely to hold the pants from falling off.
Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by olate: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
wearing sunglasses @ an inappropriate time indicates one thing...... Lack-of-confidence. angry
Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by haywhykint: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
It's stupidity n dat's d prob we hv in Ng. We dnt use wat we hv as it is meant 2 b used...
Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by deloon(m): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
haywhy kint: It's stupidity n dat's d prob we hv in Ng. We dnt use wat we hv as it is meant 2 b used...
You need to shut it man.
If you had taken a little time to read some of the posts made by others I'm sure you wouldn't have made such a silly post.
Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by DICKtator: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: Sun glasses are meant to be worn outside when there is sun but these days When you go for occasions you see
people wearing dark sun glasses inside the hall.

Some even wear it inside clubs at night.

Please is this fashion or its just plain silly?

Your silly a.r.sse hasn't met peeps that just had se.ex with MaryJane before.

When some peeps have se.xx with her, they become shy and paranoid and in order to hide these feelings, they cover their naked eyes with sunglasses. It is prevalent everywhere.

Some cos they may have "bad" eyes like cataracts,"quarter-past-four"(Lil Jon) and ish

Some hide their eyes cos they are sinister!!!. You should be afraid of a niccur wearing sunglasses at night!!!.

Think outside the box!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by DICKtator: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nauttyprof: It is just stupidity..... Imagine, I saw a guy very early in the morning say around some minutes to six an dark glasses and I was like is this guy in his righr senses? The worst if it all was the day, I saw a guy also put on sun glasses in church..... I think it is just the poverty mentality that has driven people to that extent, so when they have small money it gets into theit heads and they can't just control it. smh......

Dude think fast.up,down,left and right before jumping into conclusions!!

Conjunctivitis may permit wearing dark shades in the morning, weed-eyes may also permit such, glacouma/cataract eye(s) would also permit such.
What makes you feel it is poverty mentality?
How does wearing sunglasses during odd-hours and poverty correlate?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by Greatken007(m): 7:31am On Oct 26, 2013
There is a part of the eye called accomodation,it is actually this part of the eye the sun shade seek to protect bt at certain time this part also needs light that is when you are indoor,so it is unsafe to wear sun shade indoor because at this time the accomodation of your eye need to accommodate some light so why covering it or preventing it from such light?As for me sha i dont even wear one either
Re: Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? by mistigino: 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
A sunshade can be worn anytime. The problem is that people forget it's actually an eye Shade and its not only the sun Rays that it shades the eye from.
This article did good justice to the question

http://mistiral.com/why-i-wear-sunshade-even-when-theres-no-sun/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Treat Facial Acne With Potash / Good Quality Shoes for men's & lady's / Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.