Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

Your Urine Colour And Health Status - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Urine Colour And Health Status (33391 Views)

Do You Know Your Urine Colour Is Telling You Something About Your Health (pics) / What Your Urine Colour Says / Drinking Of Your Urine (urinotherapy): Health Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2013
una don come again.
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2013
Na wa ooo!Urine dey follow do colour blocking...Pinging urine!!!

1 Like

Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2013
I think i need to go n pee nw undecided
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Tinkybabe(f): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2013
Thanks OP
but what does a rainbow colour urine indicate?
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by DonaldGenes(m): 10:31am On Oct 14, 2013
na where them see pink urine
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by mascot87(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2013
I have noticed a reddish black urine before but not me oooooo cheesy
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by aigbeedo(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2013
ilelabola: What the Color of Your Urine Says About Hidden Problems in Your Body

Clear or light yellow
This is an ideal urine color. If you see very light yellow or clear urine, it means you are very well hydrated and the body is functioning the way it should be. This usually happens when a person drinks lots of water.

Yellow
If you see plain yellow urine, it means your body is not very well hydrated. It could be due to excessive sweating or low hydration. Hence, it indicates that you should be drinking more of liquids to avoid dehydration.

Dark yellow
Due to intake of some medications, your urine may turn dark yellow. If you notice this color, then seek medical assistance immediately, because it is a sign of medical problems like liver disorders and hepatitis.

Milky-white
This color is due to growth of bacteria in the urinary tract. It indicates urinary tract infection or presence of kidney stones.

Red or pink
Red or pink urine could be because of consumption of food made with red dye or natural red color food like beetroot and blackberries. In more serious terms, it could indicate blood getting in the urine. The reason could be problems in the urinary system, kidney stones or strenuous or aerobic exercise, which can cause the breakdown of red blood cells.

Orange
Medication used to ease urinary problem can cause the urine to turn orange. Besides, consumption of carrots or carrot juice can give a tinge of orange color to your urine.

Blue or green
A common dye found in many urinary related medicines can turn your urine blue or green. Blue or green urine can be seen because of consumption of food made with artificial coloring or if you have eaten loads of asparagus.

Under most normal circumstances a slight change in the color of your urine is nothing to worry about. If the color continues for more than 24 hours and has any other accompanying symptoms, the best bet is to be safe and consult a doctor as soon as possible.

******* fb.com/basicknowledgeand wisdom
wat u keep saying is kidney stones and liver prblm. i guess there are other prblms in d body dan booth.
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by komek(m): 10:36am On Oct 14, 2013
Some urine colours scared me o. Choi, BLUE URINE KE? i will just jump out from wherever iam peeing o.

These are the type of topics that brings one to NL , not does TONTO DIKE bullshit.

Thank u OP.
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Gwekzy: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2013
Leave me, I no wan comment..na by force
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by tinuolababy(f): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2013
Red ke? It is well o.
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by yuncka: 10:45am On Oct 14, 2013
Green and white urine: patriotic Nigerian.

Olivish green: NYsC.

Air colour: ASUU strike.

Black: oil well owner.

Brown or yellowish brown: U r gay.

1 Like

Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by geesilver(m): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2013
What if it white ℓi̶̲̥̅ke pap water............ Ȋ̝̊̅§ it. Not Endd time urine ?
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by sambas: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2013
esshman:

thats for chelseaa fans
atlest we get hope.... Red urine!!" that one na for manutd fans... Na Die be dis oooo
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Princek12(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2013
Tinkybabe: Thanks OP

HIV infection
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by coolsamba(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2013
grin
Emmyk: Nice thread.

Blue Urine? shocked
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Jaywilzee(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2013
Mine has all d colours of d Rainbow.......
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Shegz4god(m): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2013
Nice thread.. But never seen blue,red,or pink urine colours.. I think amber colour is perfect.
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by annoited(m): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2013
nice one
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2013
aigbe_edo: wat u keep saying is kidney stones and liver prblm. i guess there are other prblms in d body dan booth.
. Dats cos ur liver nd mostly ur kidney is an excretory organ especialy 4 urinatn. Nd kidney stone,odema,glomerula are diseases of kidney which afects ur urine.

1 Like

Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by hod898(m): 10:56am On Oct 14, 2013
Informative, but green or blue urine? Never heard of that, only pink.
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by dimexilux(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2013
Tinkybabe: Thanks OP
it means hiv+
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by jumzzy448: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2013
Thanks op, dis is very informative.
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Chibby90: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2013
RED or pink? Na die o

1 Like

Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by ewizard1: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2013
esshman: Pink urine? Some ppl will say their urine is frozen or powdery

[size=16pt] I die !!! [/size] grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient / Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat / What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.