Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (1148 Views)

. / You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 14, 2013
I am giving it one more chance in 2015. May God forgive me for misleading people who look up to me when I convinced them to vote for shoeless drunkster. If retardinho is allowed to rig himself in 2015, that is going to be the last straw for me. All my properties in Nigeria will be sold for less than they worth. The daunting task will be permanently getting my parents out of the place. There will be no more dual citizenship for me; except Nigeria breaks-up in the nearest future and Oduduwa Republic becomes a reality. Currently I don't even have Nigerian passport.

2 Likes

Re: . by ShenTeh(m): 4:02am On Oct 14, 2013
Kai Mallam Stewie100, ip na flay make I stof am fa. How I go discarage all thoze our feofle dying to come anz show uz how saxsexpul they hab vecome? Eben though I may anderstand zhat yuar ofinion may be borne out of certain realities, but it is bery unpair por you to albertise yuar ofinion thez way.

Fulease, take dawn thiz thread, ina roke ka my priend.

You also know Mama will nat be haffy to know zhat this is yuar latest flan. Naijiriya will be great again, my priend. Don't gibe uf on thiz big fotential. Fulease. One Naijiriya!
Re: . by solomon111(m): 5:08am On Oct 14, 2013
Lol.
As if the overpopulated country cares.

1 Like

Re: . by biafranqueen: 5:44am On Oct 14, 2013
That is why the Diasporans are needed back. China has skyrocketed to the top because they send them out to learn to improve the country. Please don't discourage usoo.
Re: . by Afrocatalyst: 6:05am On Oct 14, 2013
Hmmm... This is really bad o. Whatever happened to 'do your best and leave the rest'? Again, I repeat, it's a phase and we'll get past it. Sure tin.
Re: . by Tuntheycr7: 7:17am On Oct 14, 2013
OP nawa 4u o, so bcoz u get chance to enta ZIMBABWE dtz Y u de do shakara say u no wan come back Naija en?
Dnt worry by 2015 wen we send dat shoeless man back to him papa fish pond den u go de beg to get visa.
God bless naija
Re: . by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 14, 2013
all these diasporans and their overbloated sense of importance sef.....mitschewwww!

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 14, 2013
Forget, even na togo the guy dey na abroad grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by Brimmie(m): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2013
Bludeville: all these diasporans and their overbloated sense of importance sef.....mitschewwww!

Ode.. Maybe you shld at least go taste 24hrs supply Electricity in Ghana first.

1 Like

Re: . by solomon111(m): 8:17am On Oct 14, 2013
Brimmie:

The fact that you equated ghana and 24hrs electricity in the same sentence means you are an ignorant morøn.
Diasporean ko,diasporean ni.
Re: . by solomon111(m): 8:24am On Oct 14, 2013
biafranqueen: That is why the Diasporans are needed back. China has skyrocketed to the top because they send them out to learn to improve the country. Please don't discourage usoo.
china economic growth was not necessarily a product of their diasporean community.
China grew by making themselves a hub for foreign investments,buying off western technological firms and replacing them with their own people thereby expanding their indigenous skill pool.
Their diasporeans helped,but not as much as we think.
Even the system of govt they practice is different from what their diasporeans are used to.
The example you should have used was INDIA.
Re: . by sammyyoung2(m): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2013
GEJ worsened 9ja's compounded issues....we need anoda presido

1 Like

Re: . by Brimmie(m): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2013
solomon111: The fact that you equated ghana and 24hrs electricity in the same sentence means you are an ignorant morøn.
Diasporean ko,diasporean ni.

Can someone tell this Kerosene Brain twart to stop displaying his studpidity in a Public Forum!? undecided Bt chill.. You a flat-headed goon!?? Oh Cave Man!! Pele!

solomon111: china economic growth was not necessarily a product of their diasporean community.
China grew by making themselves a hub for foreign investments,buying off western technological firms and replacing them with their own people thereby expanding their indigenous skill pool.
Their diasporeans helped, but not as much as we think.
Even the system of govt they practice is different from what their diasporeans are used to.
The example you should have used was INDIA.

Oh.. Now i get it. Arindin, so you want Nigerians in Diaspora to help riff-raffs like you for being silly to vote-in some Reta.rded fellas? Oponu ni guy e sha!

1 Like

Re: . by chucky234(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2013
The thread for stowaway kids and desert trekkers, who fvcking give a bleep about the few uneducated half-baked brain NID.
The sensible NID are always appreciated by NIN and we have helped each other to find a balance to life and business, NID on this thread are nothing but hopeless birdbrain struggling to make a living abroad.
Empty vessel they say make the loudest noise,by their fruits we shall know them.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2013
Brimmie:

lmfao! lol! rotflmao! Chineke mu eh! Your level of idiocy is laughable and still pathetic at the same time. Sheesh!
Re: . by madone: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2013
payless: I am giving it one more chance in 2015. May God forgive me for misleading people who look up to me when I convinced them to vote for shoeless drunkster. If retardinho is allowed to rig himself in 2015, that is going to be the last straw for me. All my properties in Nigeria will be sold for less than they worth. The daunting task will be permanently getting my parents out of the place. There will be no more dual citizenship for me; except Nigeria breaks-up in the nearest future and Oduduwa Republic becomes a reality. Currently I don't even have Nigerian passport.
ok pls let us no wen you re ready to sell cos we ll buy them all

(1) (Reply)

Get Informed Fast And On The Fly On Uncova.com / Why My Regime Executed Drug Peddlers, Jailed Journalists – Buhari / A Must Read: Federal Ministry of Works.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.