Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. (21636 Views)

Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal / Fasting On The Day Of Arafat: Sins Forgiven For Two Years / The Importance of the Day Of Arafat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ayomax: boko tinz
what's this one saying
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by sheelay(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
Amin
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by tintingz(m): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
aventura: are u both naked.
Are you gay? undecided

@OP ameen, nice pix. smiley
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by moscobabs(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
my concubine is there too
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by hardbody: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
Are non moslems allowed to attend? I look forward to attending this Hajj someday if i am allowed to. As a curious person, i like to learn from everywhere. Can i attend without conversion? just asking
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by nickz(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
l angry angry angry angry cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by mamdanju: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
May Allah accept your hajj and of all the other pilgrims. Taqqaballallahu minna wa minkum.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Ashabie(f): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
May Allah accept it as an act of ibadah!
Ya ALLAH!... accept the Hajj of All those who are Taking part! May their sins be forgiven & Ya Allah for we that are not among those You have invited to Your Sacred House to perform Hajj this year, Let us be among next year.
Ameen suma Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by khaady(f): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
MAY ALLAH DELIVER YOU.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Please OP, which is U, and which ur dad?
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Mosunbabe(f): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
May Allah accept it as an act of Ibadah
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Ayomax(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
khaady: MAY ALLAH DELIVER YOU.
frm wht? being a christian abi? undecided
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pls let me send u my prayer request
Help me pray to Allah i need a new and Good Job,
Help me also tell Allah that i would like to be free from danger

Thanks
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
ma sha Allah...I can't wait to perform hajj, am tired of congratulatin' pple
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Akshow: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
nairalanding during hajj. talk about addiction.
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by abusumaya: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ayomax:
frm wht? being a christian abi? undecided
from ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Aksimple47(m): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pray 4 naija
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by yetunsbay(m): 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
dridowu: I must perform Hajj in some years time
ending it with in shaa Allah wud hv bin beta.....in shaa Allah

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by sino(m): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Nice! May Allah Accept it from both of you as an act of ibadah ameen.
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Scofieldella(f): 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ur Dad fine pass u farfar!
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
Have respect for others religion, and stop being silly.

@OP wish you safe journey back home, and happy "ileya" to Muslims. Can't wait to devour those meat as they come tomorrow.
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by usefaith(m): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
alhamdulillahi for u op- may Allah accept it as an act of worship from u and frm us.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
hardbody: Are non moslems allowed to attend? I look forward to attending this Hajj someday if i am allowed to. As a curious person, i like to learn from everywhere. Can i attend without conversion? just asking

I also look forward to you attending someday. But its a condition that one must be a Muslim to perform a valid Hajj. This is so because Hajj is a religious ritual that only becomes obligatory upon the soul that has firm belief in Allaah. As such, any thing that is tagged 'an act of worship' is directed towards the Diety, and must be regulated according to the stipulations of the religion. #So are you in for next year? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by maclatunji: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
OP, nice one. Looking forward to hajj in the future. #Godwilling

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Muslim Work In An Interest-seeking Bank / The Woman Is Married For Four Reasons / China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.