Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. (21638 Views)

Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal / Fasting On The Day Of Arafat: Sins Forgiven For Two Years / The Importance of the Day Of Arafat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by maclatunji: 6:29am On Oct 15, 2013
isale_gan2:

At least you're grown, kinda. lol. I must have been 7 or 8 when my mom went oin hajj. I will never forget it. Must have been a baby when my dad went, cos I can't remember, but I know he went before my mom.

Insha Allah, MackieMac ti wa nikan ti gbogbo wa. cheesy Salaam Aleikum, brother. My dad just called me an hour ago to greet me for Eid. "E ku ipalemo Odun." That's all I've been hearing on phone for a week now. smiley He prayed for those on hajj and prayed that I would be going in future. I told him, Amin, Daddy, hopefully in 2 or 3 years. shocked grin

I'm sure you're more prepared for it than me sha.

Interesting thread.

Salam alaykum sis. I don't know whether I am "more prepared" than you or anybody but I know things happen out of our power because we are limited creatures.

God has his way of doing things.
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Lakayanah: 6:38am On Oct 15, 2013
amarilo: Is Arafat not the dead Palestinian leader? How can you be with a dead man pls.
your joke is so funny it made me laugh.
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Mohwasapedo: 6:46am On Oct 15, 2013
Nice picture............
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Asabeq(f): 7:33am On Oct 15, 2013
...And some1 asked her what malcolm would have done if he was alive to witness 9/11 sad

akereconfi:

must you post this on every thread?.......We don hear
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by ProfOwah(m): 8:02am On Oct 15, 2013
Good tin, please pray 4 Nigeria oooo...
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by ummsulaym(f): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2013
Asabeq: ...And some1 asked her what malcolm would have done if he was alive to witness 9/11 sad

it could only increase his love for Allah and HIS religion
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by ooshinibos: 8:26am On Oct 15, 2013
smakati: Please pray for Nigeria.
nIGERIA does not need prayer , we are blessed already by the creator and empowered already , we just need justice and love for ourselves and one another ...Nigeria is the only country that always ask for prayer , we have prayed enough ..its time to show some love for one another. Places somalia , Syria needs prayer ) .
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by ooshinibos: 8:26am On Oct 15, 2013
nIGERIA does not need prayer , we are blessed already by the creator and empowered already , we just need justice and love for ourselves and one another ...Nigeria is the only country that always ask for prayer , we have prayed enough ..its time to show some love for one another. Places somalia , Syria needs prayer ) .
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by dealordea(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2013
I will post some more picture on this section as am also in saudi to perform hajj, but feeling so tired after moving from mosdeliffah to aljamarat back to makkah to perform my tawaf and safah...
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2013
taqaballallahu minna wa minku, may Allah accept it as an act of ibada

1 Like

Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 16, 2013
Ameen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Muslim Work In An Interest-seeking Bank / The Woman Is Married For Four Reasons / China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.