Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. (21637 Views)

Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal / Fasting On The Day Of Arafat: Sins Forgiven For Two Years / The Importance of the Day Of Arafat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by asaajuomo1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
May Allah accept it as an act of Ibadat.
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by ummsulaym(f): 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
touchmeder: Op i think you are simply full of yourself.

there is a greater possibility that the OP isn't the one with his dad in that pix... Maybe it's a friend who is also a nairalander that posted it... Besides, it might not be riyah(show off), it might simply be out of joy... We should appreciate him instead of making him/OP feel guilty... Meanwhile, expecting my sallah goodies if u'r a muslim. Lol!
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by isalegan2: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Alhamdullilahi Rabil Al-Amin! OP, what an amazing thing to experience with your father. You will never forget it. "E wa gbo; se mo so fun yin nipa ojo ti mo ga arafa pelu baba mi?" will become your catchphrase. lol. You are very fortunate.

BTW, the father is the one in glasses.
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by ignis: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
Well-done, Make sure you pray for peace in our country Nigeria...
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by isalegan2: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
deols: My mum is there too smiley

I miss her cry cry cry

At least you're grown, kinda. lol. I must have been 7 or 8 when my mom went oin hajj. I will never forget it. Must have been a baby when my dad went, cos I can't remember, but I know he went before my mom.

maclatunji: OP, nice one. Looking forward to hajj in the future. #Godwilling

Insha Allah, MackieMac ti wa nikan ti gbogbo wa. cheesy Salaam Aleikum, brother. My dad just called me an hour ago to greet me for Eid. "E ku ipalemo Odun." That's all I've been hearing on phone for a week now. smiley He prayed for those on hajj and prayed that I would be going in future. I told him, Amin, Daddy, hopefully in 2 or 3 years. shocked grin

I'm sure you're more prepared for it than me sha.

Interesting thread.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by hizaya61(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
Na ur papa be that white guy, o boy him get swags
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Kingspin(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
Is not just about pix but only if you could come back to Nigeria and Bokoharam seize to exist no more, i may decide to join Arafat next time. I support any1 that seek peace.
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Btruth: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
deols: Wow..ma sha Allah.

May Allah accept your ibadah and ours too.

sorry oooo, what is Ibadah! Does he meant, "Ibadan?"
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Dubemkelly(m): 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
So issues should be left better private...Like seriously,what's the of sharing? Its kul u went 2 Hajj with ur dad buh d question is how does this make news?
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by amarilo: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
Is Arafat not the dead Palestinian leader? How can you be with a dead man pls.
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by shegsrules(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
No b techno fone him hold, team techno
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by bheemz(f): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ameen summo ameen. ...I can't wait. May Allah accept it as an act of ibadah
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Parvenu8: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
pray 4 us and d entire nation
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by ummsulaym(f): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
Btruth:

sorry oooo, what is Ibadah! Does he meant, "Ibadan?"

obedience, submission, and devotion to Allah... It could also be said to mean islamic believes and practices in general...

And Allah knows best...
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Asabeq(f): 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
Swthrt u must not comment.
Respect other people's religion and belief

uchlukez: Nonsense
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
SHEKAU was here! I wonder what he prayed for during his tym on Arafat!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by bintalabi(f): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
I wll also be there inshaAllah
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by akereconfi: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
deols: This reminds me of Malcolm X

Prominent American civil rights leader, Malcolm el-Shabazz
(“Malcolm X”), cited Hajj as the reason for abandoning his
opposition to unity amongst races in the United States. As quoted
in his biography, he wrote of Hajj:

“There were tens of thousands of pilgrims, from all over the
world. They were of all colors, from blue-eyed blondes to black-
skinned Africans. But we were all participating in the same
ritual, displaying a spirit of unity and brotherhood that my
experiences in America had led me to believe never could exist
between the white and non-white…

“…During the past eleven days here in the Muslim world, I have
eaten from the same plate, drunk from the same glass, and slept
on the same rug - while praying to the same God - with fellow
Muslims, whose eyes were the bluest of blue, whose hair was the
blondest of blond, and whose skin was the whitest of white. And
in the words and in the deeds of the white Muslims, I felt the
same sincerity that I felt among the black African Muslims of
Nigeria, Sudan and Ghana.” (From The Autobiography of Malcolm
X)

After returning from Hajj, el-Shabazz preached a message of
racial unity and harmony, and was soon assassinated, in part,
academics believe, for abandoning his previous radical beliefs.
In the approximately fifty years since, the worldwide Muslim
population has grown significantly, accounting for the now
millions of Hajj pilgrims.

must you post this on every thread?.......We don hear
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by deols(f): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
isale_gan2:

At least you're grown, kinda. lol. I must have been 7 or 8 when my mom went oin hajj. I will never forget it. Must have been a baby when my dad went, cos I can't remember, but I know he went before my mom.

It is not her first time. I was just using the opportunity to express my love.

The last time I saw her is about 4months ago sad
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by deols(f): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
akereconfi:

You heard?

sorry!
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by deols(f): 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
click2cbn: SHEKAU was here! I wonder what he prayed for during his tym on Arafat!!!!!

You were there with him? how did you know?
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
akereconfi:

I heard and I learned

1 Like

Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by ummsulaym(f): 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
EBK2: Repent and believe the Gospel before it is too late. You, your dad and entire family. He loves you. Without Jesus in your life you will go to hell (scary but true). With Jesus in your heart, you will live for eternity in heaven. Come unto Jesus all you that labour and are heavy laden, and He will give you rest. Repent and receive Him today. He loves you!

receive him? Well, muslims never rejected him and ofcourse, we love Him too as a messenger and a prophet... After all, we are all servants to the Almighty God, the ONE GOD!
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by justmenoni: 3:47am On Oct 15, 2013
Wanted to ask the same question before i saw your comment,they look like twins,so happy for the OP though,,In our language is ay: Adura gbogbo wa loma gba lola oluwa..
she-wanna:
Who is father and who is son? grin
Your father looks young that you guys are like siblings. Lol
Have a safe trip back to Naija and say a prayer for Nigeria and Nairalanders.
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by tintingz(m): 5:14am On Oct 15, 2013
Salam alaykum,

Happy Eid-ul-adha!!! smiley
Re: Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 15, 2013
skybodmas: OP, you tied your father like Lazarus. Lol!
you would need to see a doctor/..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Muslim Work In An Interest-seeking Bank / The Woman Is Married For Four Reasons / China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.