Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC (15040 Views)

Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! / OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS / Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by nickyjeff(m): 6:45am On Oct 14, 2013
UPDATE: Tweak stopped working 28th Nov 2013.

Tutorial

Works with #0.00

PC

1. Download OpenVPN gui from Here and install

2. Download the VPN config files Here

3. Copy the config files on your desktop and move them to folder C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config

4. Set your modem's apn to web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net, primary dns to 8.8.8.8 and secondary to 8.8.4.4

5. Launch the OpenVPN GUI on your desktop as administrator.

6. Connect to your desired server from the OpenVPN icon in taskbar.

7. Enter your username and password, click ok.

Android (4.0+)

1. Get OpenVPN for Android from playstore, OpenVPN Connect won't work with this

2. Download the VPN config files Here

3. Copy the files to your SD card.

4. Set your apn to web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net, leave proxy and port blank or it won't work

5. Launch OpenVPN for Android, import the configs by tapping the folder icon located lower right and browse your sd card for where it was saved (do this for all config files).

6. Select your desired server from the list.

7. Enter your username and password, then connect.

A Test account is available, contact me.

For Premium Account

1 month: N500 or N800(connect with 2 devices simultaneously)

3 months: N1500 or N2000(connect with 2 devices simultaneously)

Payment is through bank deposit/transfer, contact me for details
N****@gmail.com
080******029
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by slikcipher(m): 6:52am On Oct 14, 2013
what about those of us that didn't get to enjoy our last subscription? atleast give us a 3day free account. Thanks.
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by nickyjeff(m): 7:01am On Oct 14, 2013
slikcipher: what about those of us that didn't get to enjoy our last subscription? atleast give us a 3day free account. Thanks.
That's no problem, just contact me with your username, and I'll add the remaining days from the 27th of sept till expiry of the account. smiley
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by Mcleo007(m): 7:06am On Oct 14, 2013
I am supposedly still active on my account. Will it work? Using a TECNO N3, do I have to redownload the openvpn or I just add up the config files to the existing app?
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by nickyjeff(m): 7:22am On Oct 14, 2013
Mcleo007: I am supposedly still active on my account. Will it work? Using a TECNO N3, do I have to redownload the openvpn or I just add up the config files to the existing app?
If u're on android 2.3, it won't work, but if u're on 4.0+ u'll need to get the Openvpn for android. Openvpn connect doesn't recognize some options in this new config.
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by haychPee(m): 7:43am On Oct 14, 2013
That means I can still enjoy my abt 26days left in my subscription...if u do dis it makes u credible oooo....big up!
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by Big4wig(m): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2013
Pls what is the difference between openvpn and tweakware and will tweakware account work on open vpn
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by nickyjeff(m): 8:38am On Oct 14, 2013
Big4wig: Pls what is the difference between openvpn and tweakware and will tweakware account work on open vpn
Tweakware is also openvpn, openvpn user accounts are different among the server owners, so no it won't work with mine.
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by slikcipher(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2013
Nickyjeff............ u are good. God bless U.
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by nickyjeff(m): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2013
I'm offline atm, batt3 dead. Just send me a whatsapp msg, will reply once I'm online. So use user1 as the username and password to test it.
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by slikcipher(m): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2013
nickyjeff:
That's no problem, just contact me with your username, and I'll add the remaining days from the 27th of sept till expiry of the account. smiley

sent u my details via email and whatsapp
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by uche715: 10:44am On Oct 14, 2013
slikcipher:

sent u my details via email and whatsapp
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by encryptjay(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Just passing by. Jeff, you too much.
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by gustav25: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
Singing durosoke and dancing alingo grin ;Dmake I d download my movie joor......captain jefd to the rescue!!!
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by slikcipher(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
mine ain't working...... any help?
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by inikamoze(m): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
I believe Jeff deserves some kind of appraisement. We gots to show him appreciation,what do you guys think?
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by slikcipher(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
inikamoze: I believe Jeff deserves some kind of appraisement. We gots to show him appreciation,what do you guys think?

seconded
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by majalisa(m): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
slikcipher:

seconded
thirded!!!he is a dude dat listens with his heart
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by NnamdiN: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
I've been tryna call him but his line is switched off.

The config files, should I download all or just one ?
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by slikcipher(m): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
gustav25: Singing durosoke and dancing alingo grin ;Dmake I d download my movie joor......captain jefd to the rescue!!!

is yours connecting?
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by majalisa(m): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
NnamdiN: I've been tryna call him but his line is switched off.

The config files, should I download all or just one ?
download all.
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by rainmaker12(m): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2013
Is any1 downloading frm torrent sites, using android? I cant download, too slow speed always in 'bits' but all other operations s fast. Is it only me or.........
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by iamdutch: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
rainmaker12: Is any1 downloading frm torrent sites, using android? I cant download, too slow speed always in 'bits' but all other operations s fast. Is it only me or.........
I can't download from torrent too
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by NnamdiN: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
majalisa: download all.
thanks
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by Neduzze5(m): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
I don't know if this stuff works. Geniusvic, have you been able to confirm??
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by majalisa(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
Neduzze5: I don't know if this stuff works. Geniusvic, have you been able to confirm??
nah..nickky's contact ain't going
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by VictorTobore(m): 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
Is this stuff working,pls o.p send me a free account so I confirm it.Email:Kewelljoseph@gmail.com.
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by Uniqueheart: 12:26am On Oct 16, 2013
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by carlito007: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2013
Can any1 confirm if this tweak works on the PC.
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by haychPee(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
carlito007: Can any1 confirm if this tweak works on the PC.
Having problem to use it too on PC...
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by twicenoni(m): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
Can this work for iphone if yes how? And pls guides for pc user too
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by Goldpeas(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
hey nikky,you're really a sincere fella..big up!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CISCO EXAM MATERIALS FOR CCNA, CCNP, SIMULATIORS / AFFORDABLE UK USED PHONES FROM ARIKSON TELECOM / Brand New OTG(usb) Cable for Tecno A7,s2,s3,s4,Note 8.0,Tecno Pad etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.