Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC (15060 Views)

Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! / OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS / Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by acunon: 4:17am On Nov 14, 2013
shayzy: I tried chanqinq the port in the confiq files, nw its showinq me...
Failed. Will try aqain in 5 seconds. Wat can i do to make it work?
bt yours has started working!
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by acunon: 4:19am On Nov 14, 2013
Victor Tobore: pls u guys should help me out,I don try evrytin yet dis stuff ain't working 4 me o.My vpn subscription dey waste o.The cheat still dey select sim card,pls u guys should put me through(tnx).
wats ur location?
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by shayzy: 6:37am On Nov 14, 2013
it has qone past dat address issue... But its not still connectinq... Why is it sayinq it will try aqain in 5 seconds?
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by Naijalastborn(m): 7:01am On Nov 14, 2013
I just subscribe for dis VPN and its not working for me at all; whenever I inserted MTN sim it will telling me {waiting for usable network } then it try to connect then later reconnecting showing dis {INI_instance} then tried to reconnect again then its stops and shows {Not Running}

I don't really get this issue but I notice that I have little data on my airtel SiM when I inserted it and connect with Torrent Server 2 showing a Key icon on the notification bar. but I am not sure its the little data I got that's working or VPN on my air tel SIM.

Is this OpenVPN requires BIS?

pls help me out Nick Jeff and others guru..
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by fortune9: 7:47am On Nov 14, 2013
Naija_lastborn: I just subscribe for dis VPN and its not working for me at all; whenever I inserted MTN sim it will telling me {waiting for usable network } then it try to connect then later reconnecting showing dis {INI_instance} then tried to reconnect again then its stops and shows {Not Running}

I don't really get this issue but I notice that I have little data on my airtel SiM when I inserted it and connect with Torrent Server 2 showing a Key icon on the notification bar. but I am not sure its the little data I got that's working or VPN on my air tel SIM.

Is this OpenVPN requires BIS?

pls help me out Nick Jeff and others guru..
am having dsame problem too.pls nickjeff help us out!!!!
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by Naijalastborn(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2013
fortune9: am having dsame problem too.pls nickjeff help us out!!!!

Oga Jeff I don send you several message on whatsapp but no respond. pls help us out.. am tired of using 10MB every time
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by acunon: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2013
Naija_lastborn:

Oga Jeff I don send you several message on whatsapp but no respond. pls help us out.. am tired of using 10MB every time
wats ur location?
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by Naijalastborn(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2013
acunon:
wats ur location?
Lagos
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by acunon: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Lagos
go buy a new simcard those two in one , register it, n try using it without data or airtime.
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by VictorTobore(m): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2013
Will it work with d two in one sim card 4 android phones pls I no won stress myself finish e no work o.Abeg any confirmation,pls reply.
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by VictorTobore(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2013
acunon:
wats ur location?
Delta o,Abraka precisely.
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by Naijalastborn(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2013
acunon:
go buy a new simcard those two in one , register it, n try using it without data or airtime.
my sim is 4 in one. is there any Sim like 2 in one?
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by acunon: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
Victor Tobore: Delta o,Abraka precisely.
it doesn't work in delta, else u get a lucky sim or u switch over to edo.
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by acunon: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
for does experiencing connection issues, try switching to edge n try again
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by VictorTobore(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
acunon:
it doesn't work in delta, else u get a lucky sim or u switch over to edo.
Guy u mean say I need move over to edo or start trying other simcards to get dis tin working? Or what if I register a new sim and put lagos or edo as my location,will it work?
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by fortune9: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
am staying at abuja and my own is not connecting oh...pls you guys should help...
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by acunon: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2013
fortune9: am staying at abuja and my own is not connecting oh...pls you guys should help...
try switching to edge
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by acunon: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
dead thread, rise again
SOLUTION TO TLS ERROR AND WHEN
YOUR'E CONNECTED AND YOU STILL CAN'T
BROWSE*
For TLS, you have to do a system restore.
For not browsing after connection, you have
to goto your tap32 network adapter and
disable, then enable it. As this solves the
DNS problem.
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by acunon: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
For those using edge network and can't connect with 3G,here is a solution for you. first plug in your usb modem of any choice,goto d network management and switch to 2g only/Gprs or edge, save, do not connect on the modem interface, remember the default Internet setup of the modem that has been configured to use OneVPN with, go to your taskbar, locate your network bar with the red crossed sign, click on it and locate the default modem setup, connect, once connected in the taskbar, run OpenVPN n connect once connected, go to back to network management, n switch to 3G(remember that the modem is not connected to browse). swift d Internet smoothly without glitch. thanks!
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by NnamdiN: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
^^ I'm in uyo. The test account Nikki gave, worked. Getting a premium account through him is something else. Can you give me a test account? If it works, I'd upgrade sharp sharp to premium.
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by inikamoze(m): 4:52am On Nov 21, 2013
Everybody seems to be praising this new software for browsing. I have downloaded the software like Nikky described on the 1st page but I need a test account to be sure it works in my location (Gombe) before I pay for a premium account. Can I get a test account? Tnx
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by websales: 7:21am On Nov 21, 2013
3G wireless Router

Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by acunon: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
inikamoze: Everybody seems to be praising this new software for browsing. I have downloaded the software like Nikky described on the 1st page but I need a test account to be sure it works in my location (Gombe) before I pay for a premium account. Can I get a test account? Tnx
u dnt nid a test account to comfirm, hit me on WhatsApp wit 07010381875 for a personal test account.
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by acunon: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
NnamdiN: ^^ I'm in uyo. The test account Nikki gave, worked. Getting a premium account through him is something else. Can you give me a test account? If it works, I'd upgrade sharp sharp to premium.
WhatsApp me wit 07010381875 or call me wit 08062363420 for a personal test account
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by KolaShangOne(m): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2013
My friend has an iphone 4s but he cannot download the config files. what can he do?
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by wozup: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2013
nice thread.
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by haychPee(m): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
...Heard it's nt working again?? House comments frm u as am far frm my lappy now!
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by Emmy2009(m): 12:48am On Nov 29, 2013
Its not working again oooo.....someone plz help....got some urgent large files I need to download
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by Chocho4real(m): 2:46am On Nov 29, 2013
I guess it is now bursted again as i can't surf as usual. Attempting to establish TCP connect with 175.56.238.82.5222..... Failed will try again in 5seconds
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by shamzmxz(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2013
It has been blocked
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by rainmaker12(m): 9:41am On Nov 29, 2013
shi#t....
Re: OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC by rainmaker12(m): 9:42am On Nov 29, 2013
y dis time.... whats d way out now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CHEAPEST AIRTEL DATA 100MB=N100 200MB=N200 1G=600 2G=1100 (ANY PAYMENT METHOD)!! / Brand New OTG(usb) Cable for Tecno A7,s2,s3,s4,Note 8.0,Tecno Pad etc / Landline Desktop Phone Works With Any GSM SIM Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.