Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

To All Prospective Bcatch C Corps Member ( Your Basic Camp Need). - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / To All Prospective Bcatch C Corps Member ( Your Basic Camp Need). (867 Views)

NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members / 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State / Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday (2) (3) (4)

(1)

To All Prospective Bcatch C Corps Member ( Your Basic Camp Need). by SirJonse(m): 7:43am On Oct 14, 2013
Let me first start by saying congratulations to you all. Finally, you all have escaped ASUU, ASUP and all academic wahala.
As you prepare for your compulsory 3 weeks camp orientation, here are the BASIC, I mean BASIC things you need to carry along to camp.
1. 20 passports(at least). Don't get deceived with all those photographers telling you that you will need white and red background passports. NYSC no send all that. Passport is passport. Get yours before camping, its cheaper that way.

2. 5 photocopies of your Bsc or HND, along with the original.

3. 5 photocopies of your call-up letter. ( You might need it later).

4. Get your own Tipex, pen and stapler.

5. 1 pair of white canvass or tennis ( NYSC shall also give you a pair).

6. White shorts and polos ( as you like).

7. Toiletries and your cutleries.

8. Bedsheet.

9. Mosquito net and repellants ( if you like).

10. Provisions ( if you like).

11. 1 or 2 pair of mufti.

12. For the ladies....try to make a simple hair style. Thank me later.

13. Lastly, money and your school ID card.

NB: there are laundries in camp, and you can also get your buckets in camp. Try to go as light as possible. You will thank me later.

Happy camping.
Re: To All Prospective Bcatch C Corps Member ( Your Basic Camp Need). by yokiti: 11:24am On Oct 14, 2013

(1)

Going Back Home After Service? / Help:: NYSC Online Registration Form / Urgent Advice: What Can A Corp Member Traveling Befor POP Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.