Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,555 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

HTC Sensation Discussion Thread - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HTC Sensation Discussion Thread (27079 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by wozup: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2013
ibrash600:

thanks bro, you are just too good..... May God help you too everily.
amen o my broda...infct they are all trying.. more greece to ur elbow..maxdo,fko,emmah and ko..
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by wozup: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
EMMAUGOH: nope 4extrecovery is an 'img' file not apk, what is apk is 4ext updater or 4ext control , those apk are installed on rooted phones that support 4ext recovery and u can download the 4extrecovery.img from those apps and there is an option to flash it from the apk too but the img file itself can be flash from bootloader if u got it .
i dn download 4ext recovery.img tru my sensation buh d pblm is am unable to flash it on my bro g2 i tried renaming it to both PC10IMG.zip PC58IMG.zip pt it on d root of my sdcard boot to bootloader bt it didnt read it i mean it didnt ask me to update, is it cuz i downloaded it on ma sensation or wht? My bro dn dy disturb me to upgrade his g2, plz help bro.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by maxdozie(m): 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
wozup:
i dn download 4ext recovery.img tru my sensation buh d pblm is am unable to flash it on my bro g2 i tried renaming it to both PC10IMG.zip PC58IMG.zip pt it on d root of my sdcard boot to bootloader bt it didnt read it i mean it didnt ask me to update, is it cuz i downloaded it on ma sensation or wht? My bro dn dy disturb me to upgrade his g2, plz help bro.
cos u used ur phone to rename it try using a system
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Youngmike1994(m): 4:46am On Dec 12, 2013
EMMAUGOH: check the pages for the link and download it copy to ur memory card(no folder
) boot to bootloader and it will read the zip file follow the instruction to flash
bro When I select "Recovery"
in the bootloader, the phone shows brief HTC logo
and then rebooted back to normal. I flashed the recovery with 4ext recovery
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 12, 2013
[quote author=Youngmike1994] bro When I select "Recovery"
in the bootloader, the phone shows brief HTC logo
and then rebooted back to normal. I flashed the recovery with 4ext recovery[/quoted ]dont get you bro ,,, if you are flahing 4ext i think u hould flash it 4ext updater or from bootloader since it did not work from boatloader try from updatter cos like i always always say some of those bootloader in nigeria is like a danmed bootoader
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 12, 2013
maxdozie: cos u used ur phone to rename it try using a system
yes remove the .zip cos it now .zip.zip, but bro do u want to brick your phone 4ext wey you download na for senasation abi for g2, check well ooo, i no sure say g2 get 4ext
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by maxdozie(m): 6:01am On Dec 12, 2013
EMMAUGOH: yes remove the .zip cos it now .zip.zip, but bro do u want to brick your phone 4ext wey you download na for senasation abi for g2, check well ooo, i no sure say g2 get 4ext
am even kinda confused here.. Is he rootin a sensation or a g2??
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Youngmike1994(m): 7:32am On Dec 12, 2013
EMMAUGOH: yes remove the .zip cos it now .zip.zip, but bro do u want to brick your phone 4ext wey you download na for senasation abi for g2, check well ooo, i no sure say g2 get 4ext
its for sensantion its all in the hasoon2000 sensation toolkit.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Youngmike1994(m): 7:33am On Dec 12, 2013
maxdozie: am even kinda confused here.. Is he rootin a sensation or a g2??
am rooting sensation xe
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Youngmike1994(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2013
[quote author=EMMAUGOH][/quote] I tried to install superu.zip on my phone when I boot to bootloader and select recovery its just shows a brief HTC logo then reboot to normal
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by wozup: 8:34am On Dec 12, 2013
Don't mind me d 4ext I downloaded is for sensation but I've search and download that of g2..this is its name recovery-clockwork-3.0.2.4-vision.img.. hope this one is for g2 I downloaded it from xda, so my problem now is what to rename it to, plz can u tell me wht to rename it to do that my bootloader would be able to recognise it..tnx for ur response
Abeg don't forget me bro..how would I rename and flash it
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2013
its like
Youngmike1994: I tried to install superu.zip on my phone when I boot to bootloader and select recovery its just shows a brief HTC logo then reboot to normal
its lke that because no recovery is found or the recovry did not install well,install from yourphone find anothwr tool to root and install fromyor phone..
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by wozup: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2013
EMMAUGOH: its like its lke that because no recovery is found or the recovry did not install well,install from yourphone find anothwr tool to root and install fromyor phone..
If u r running gb u can root with srsroot or HTC quick root buh if u r running ics use eroot
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Youngmike1994(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2013
wozup:
If u r running gb u can root with srsroot or HTC quick root buh if u r running ics use eroot
can I flash clockwork-
touch-5.8.0.9-pyramid.img or 4ext recovery since I gave unlocked my bootloader and am on s-on running on ICS hboot 1.27
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Defaramade(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2013
wozup:
Don't mind me d 4ext I downloaded is for sensation but I've search and download that of g2..this is its name recovery-clockwork-3.0.2.4-vision.img.. hope this one is for g2 I downloaded it from xda, so my problem now is what to rename it to, plz can u tell me wht to rename it to do that my bootloader would be able to recognise it..tnx for ur response
Abeg don't forget me bro..how would I rename and flash it
Bro if the phone is rooted just download flash image gui, open flash image gui & go to the folder where u downloaded the recovery.img, select the recovery.img then flash. Now power off ur phone & boot to the bootloader, scroll to recovery & select the power button to go into recovery. U should have ur recovery now.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Youngmike1994(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2013
Defaramade: Bro if the phone is rooted just download flash image gui, open flash image gui & go to the folder where u downloaded the recovery.img, select the recovery.img then flash. Now power off ur phone & boot to the bootloader, scroll to recovery & select the power button to go into recovery. U should have ur recovery now.
my phone is not rooted
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by wozup: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
Defaramade: Bro if the phone is rooted just download flash image gui, open flash image gui & go to the folder where u downloaded the recovery.img, select the recovery.img then flash. Now power off ur phone & boot to the bootloader, scroll to recovery & select the power button to go into recovery. U should have ur recovery now.
Tnx bro where can I download flash image gui and hope it didn't require system?
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by ibrash600: 8:10am On Dec 13, 2013
I don't know what's wrong with my phone since 3days ago, when I minimize my browser or any other app, so after some minutes I wants to continue with the app, it will reload the page or start over again, like 2go, it will log me out & re-log me in... plz wat cud be d prb?
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by wozup: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2013
Youngmike1994: can I flash clockwork-
touch-5.8.0.9-pyramid.img or 4ext recovery since I gave unlocked my bootloader and am on s-on running on ICS hboot 1.27
Yes if you know how to..
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 13, 2013
ibrash600: I don't know what's wrong with my phone since 3days ago, when I minimize my browser or any other app, so after some minutes I wants to continue with the app, it will reload the page or start over again, like 2go, it will log me out & re-log me in... plz wat cud be d prb?
there is another mod after the sensation viper sense 5 page it provid more ram fro your phone,though i never tried it but,,, i think is what u need http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2409495 for multi tasking .... and these are ordinary mods to tweak your sense 5
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2542140
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by ibrash600: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2013
EMMAUGOH: there is another mod after the sensation viper sense 5 page it provid more ram fro your phone,though i never tried it but,,, i think is what u need http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2409495 for multi tasking .... and these are ordinary mods to tweak your sense 5

Tnx alwyz, a friend of mine jst told me it cud be ram.. I'm gonna check d links out & giv u feedback...

*Edit* as for d 2nd link, wowww... lots of mods & tweaks there, with Viper's rom 5, I av changed my mind, i'm not selling my HTC atleast for now...

No mind me oo, ar u also member of xda developers or u recievs notifications on any changes made to any HTC phones...?? I tink HTC shud employ u.. cool grin

Thank you bro.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by wozup: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2013
EMMAUGOH: there is another mod after the sensation viper sense 5 page it provid more ram fro your phone,though i never tried it but,,, i think is what u need http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2409495 for multi tasking .... and these are ordinary mods to tweak your sense 5
Downloaded...flashing tinx..
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by ibrash600: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2013
wozup:
Downloaded...flashing tinx..

Na so oo, downlaoding & flashing tinz.. No dulling.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
am a member since last year
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by ibrash600: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
EMMAUGOH: am a member since last year
No wonder..

jst 1 more tin plz... how to flash dem
is it dsame way we flash Rom?

damn.. I'm too lazy.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
ibrash600: yea same way from recovery
No wonder..

damn.. I'm too lazy.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by wozup: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
ibrash600:
No wonder..

damn.. I'm too lazy.
Lols...done with flashing..buh I didnt see that multiswsp in my app. Is it invisible?
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
wozup:
Lols...done with flashing..buh I didnt see that multiswsp in my app. Is it invisible?
its not an app
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by wozup: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
EMMAUGOH: its not an app
ησ ωσηɗєʀ...уσυ ʀ ʝυѕт тσσ мυċн вʀυ..му ƒσηє ѕρєєɗ ησω ιηċʀєαѕє..
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Defaramade(m): 4:21am On Dec 14, 2013
wozup:
Tnx bro where can I download flash image gui and hope it didn't require system?
No it doesn't require system, just Google it out, u'll see a download link. I downloaded it from xda forum.
Download link
http://www.joeykrim.com/android/apps/FlashImageGUI.apk
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by ibrash600: 7:24am On Dec 14, 2013
wozup:
ησ ωσηɗєʀ...уσυ ʀ ʝυѕт тσσ мυċн вʀυ..му ƒσηє ѕρєєɗ ησω ιηċʀєαѕє..
how did u do dis font? wink
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Defaramade(m): 8:26am On Dec 14, 2013
ibrash600: how did u do dis font? wink
kii keyboard

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro / Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) / My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.