Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? (1401 Views)

The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by randwise(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2013
I have heared people faint and dey tell a story but i do not blieve dem..
I have never fainted before but i*d loved to know what actually happens when one faints..
Do they go to heaven, do dey see angels, do they see mysterious things, ...just want to know..
And pls, no insults.. Ignore my curiosity.
Re: Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by edirects: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by randwise(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2013
edirects: .
Any problem?
Re: Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by Freiburger(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yes, one time, when? after reading the title of this topic. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by randwise(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
Freiburger: Yes, one time, when? after reading the title of this topic. cheesy
Sorry O... :-D
But I cant answer you now,
Re: Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by gluv01(f): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
grin Yes I have. When my mom knew i had a crush on someone whom I didn't want her to know. She then told my sisters and I was only in Junior high school then. She never stopped talking about it. She recognized him once when she dropped me off at school and thought out loud 'oh dear, you are the guy my daughter has a crush on'..he was close by. I literally fainted and almost didn't want to forgive her for the embarrassment that day. And the damn guy was feeling fly and boasting that i fainted because I couldn't take in his cuteness all at once angry
Re: Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by Freiburger(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
randwise: Sorry O... :-D
But I cant answer you now,
I'm still unconscious, I'll get to you as soon as I'm conscious again. grin
Re: Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by randwise(m): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Serious Answers pls...
Mi o fe awon junks ni bi o!
Re: Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by sholay2011(m): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
@OP...what do you see when your eyes get closed to have a sound sleep?
Re: Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by Emmyk(m): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
I fainted when I was like 5 or 6. (was ill, didnt eat my food all day, fainted at night)

When I was revived with a bottle of coke, I told my parents I saw devil, sitting on a large stone, motioning me to come.

I dunno if I was telling the truth or mare imagination. cheesycheesy

you know, the perfect picture is in my head, that I dunno which to believe cheesycheesy
Re: Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
gluv01: grin Yes I have. When my mom knew i had a crush on someone whom I didn't want her to know. She then told my sisters and I was only in Junior high school then. She never stopped talking about it. She recognized him once when she dropped me off at school and thought out loud 'oh dear, you are the guy my daughter has a crush on'..he was close by. I literally fainted and almost didn't want to forgive her for the embarrassment that day. And the damn guy was feeling fly and boasting that i fainted because I couldn't take in his cuteness all at once angry
daddy's liltle girl! Hope u wn't tell them u on Nairaland.
Re: Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
Wn't call it fainting! Hate that word! Sometime in ma 1st semester 100 level, i didn't knw wat came ova me.. It was on a sunday, my church was using a workshop building 4 service. I went 2 service dat day, the drummer was beating the drums so hard that it came ova me. I left the hall section for another place. My head was like a solid rock! b4 i knew what's up, the whole place was yellow in ma eyes. As i was wandering about i felt a liltle dark area. Went there 2 see whether i can actually rejuvenate.. As i was rejuvenating, i realised that i was resting on a greasy machine! The other happend last month! I tot i got my strength fully recovered.. I staggered to the kitchen b4 i knew what's up i started hearing sounds of falling objects. When i rejuvenated a bit i realised that i actually fell down and as i was falling trays, beans sack and some other things came tumbling after.. Thank God i didn't hit masef on a sharp object.
Re: Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by underage(f): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
The first time I fainted was when I was in primary sch, I guess I was 6 or 7 at dat time. The assembly took longer than usual and unfortunately the morning was very sunny, I started feeling dizzy and fainted. I didn't know what happened after that cos I just woke up in d sch clinic with my class teacher by my side. It felt just like waking up frm sleep but I felt weak though.

The second time was when I was sick, I thot I was strong enough to got to the toilet myself, but then I fell in the toilet and woke up on my bed, didn't even know how they got me out until my mom told me they broke the door cheesy.

The third time I fainted was when my best friend died, my dad just broke the news and I collasped. I was unconcious for two days and I woke up very sick embarassed cry

The last time I fainted was on my wedding day (This one is kinda weird ). My hubby called to tell me the knot has been tied but instead of getting excited, I got really nervous and somehow sick. I didn't eat anything that morning so I got dizzy and before I knew it I collasped. I woke up with lots of worried people around me. My hubby still teases me because of that cheesy.

To me fainting is just like sleeping, I dnt really see anything but I feel weak when I wake up.
Re: Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
underage: The first time I fainted was when I was in primary sch, I guess I was 6 or 7 at dat time. The assembly took longer than usual and unfortunately the morning was very sunny, I started feeling dizzy and fainted. I didn't know what happened after that cos I just woke up in d sch clinic with my class teacher by my side. It felt just like waking up frm sleep but I felt weak though.

The second time was when I was sick, I thot I was strong enough to got to the toilet myself, but then I fell in the toilet and woke up on my bed, didn't even know how they got me out until my mom told me they broke the door cheesy.

The third time I fainted was when my best friend died, my dad just broke the news and I collasped. I was unconcious for two days and I woke up very sick embarassed cry

The last time I fainted was on my wedding day (This one is kinda weird ). My hubby called to tell me the knot has been tied but instead of getting excited, I got really nervous and somehow sick. I didn't eat anything that morning so I got dizzy and before I knew it I collasped. I woke up with lots of worried people around me. My hubby still teases me because of that cheesy.

To me fainting is just like sleeping, I dnt really see anything but I feel weak when I wake up.
plz be praying 4 God 2 give u more opportunities 2 faint. Who knows in one of ur numerous faints u'll dream a good dream, then wake up to open a thread and share.
Re: Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by underage(f): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Bossforeva: plz be praying 4 God 2 give u more opportunities 2 faint. Who knows in one of ur numerous faints u'll dream a good dream, then wake up to open a thread and share.

I don't have to faint for me to have a good dream. Av had many of those. Do you want me to share? wink
Re: Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
underage:

I don't have to faint for me to have a good dream. Av had many of those. Do you want me to share? wink
YESS..OH!!
Re: Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by randwise(m): 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Emmyk: I was fainted when I was like 5 or 6. (was ill, didnt eat my food all day, fainted at night)

When I was revived with a bottle of coke, I told my parents I saw devil, sitting on a large stone, motioning me to come.

I dunno if I was telling the truth or mare imagination. cheesycheesy

you know, the perfect picture is in my head, that I dunno which to believe cheesycheesy
Devil ke? cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by randwise(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
Underage! But why
U beta seek strength from GOD..
Fainting is Amazing!!!..
Tho, I do not pray to have a taste of it o...
Re: Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by Emmyk(m): 6:29am On Oct 15, 2013
randwise: Devil ke? cheesy
yo. You want some replay of the clip? cheesycheesy
Re: Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 15, 2013
NO.
Re: Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by homesteady(m): 8:11am On Oct 15, 2013
I have fainted twice!
The first time was during my school interhouse sport (primary school). I was part of those who were marching! So we marched to the field and stood there, waiting for them to call people to the high table! So as we were waiting, everything just became black and I was turning grin I woke up and found myself at the 1st aid stand grin

The 2nd time was in church! I was an Alter boy! So it was during station of the cross, I just came back from school and I did not eat, I just ran to church so that I'll serve the mass!
So I served as the candle bearer during the station of cross! When we reached the 11 station, I don't know what happened, I just fell down grin then I found myself at home
Re: Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by priscasmart(f): 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
Never fainted before... although I think it will b a Nice experience
Re: Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? by randwise(m): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
priscasmart: Never fainted before... although I think it will b a Nice experience

Then go for an adventure..

(1) (Reply)

Help Find Her / 2015 Armed Forces Remembrance Day:my Tribute To The Fallen Heroes. / What's Up With The New Report Button?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.