Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Do You Think This Guy Did The Right Thing ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think This Guy Did The Right Thing ? (598 Views)

Did I Do The Right Thing In This Situation?? / Did This Father Do The Right Thing? (photo) / Did He Do The Right Thing By Keeping QUIET? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think This Guy Did The Right Thing ? by money121(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
A guy invited a girl he liked out and she comes with 2 friends..A few minutes later she invited another one. Making 3 girlswith him.
As the drinking went on the guy excuses himself to visit the washroom and when he returned he overheard his sweetheart telling her friends "this fool thinks he has alot of money, let's drink him dry.
But you gals don't leave me with him coz that's why I brought you, incase he may demands for things. How can I lay with such a guy
" The guy then composed himself, rejoined them as they ordered for more and more expensive drinks and bites.
Still annoyed by their comments, he left them at the table without clearing the bill.
Moments later the waitress brought a bill of #80,000 only which the girls could not pay.
Their Phones, Hand bags, shoes, jewellery etc were taken by the management.

Read more here >> http://www./2013/10/do-you-think-this-guy-did-right-thing.html
Re: Do You Think This Guy Did The Right Thing ? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
only 80K, he should have added to that salty bill!

(1) (Reply)

Family Picture: When Was The Last Time You Had Your Picture Taken In A Studio / HORROR: Parents Sell Baby Daughter For Iphone / Think On These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.