Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Forex Tips For Traders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Tips For Traders (506 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Freee Forex Software For Traders. / Looking For Traders Who Buy Trucks From Europe!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Tips For Traders by guyefe(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
According to Dr. Janice Dorn (www.jtrader.us), we shouldn’t trade for excitement or entertainment. We need to avoid the highs that come from quick profits or the lows that can appear after losses. If we have a sound system, it does not matter whether any particular trade makes a profit or a loss. What matters is that the probabilities over time are in our favor. We must remember that no system is perfect, and prepare for losses along the way. We should measure ourselves on whether we followed our rules and executed our system, for both winning and losing trades. The process of trading is much easier when we focus on execution of a system rather than on whether each individual trade was right or not, because we take our ego out of the process.

Don't become emotionally attached or loyal to forex trade.
If you lose, you lose, and if you win, you win. If you
lose money on a particular trade, don't commit to that
trade until it turns around. Get out of the position and
move on the another trade

Knowing the 3 WHEN of the trade is the only way out in trading.

email- rickyefe@yahoo.com for ACTIVE SOFTWARE THAT PREDICT THE 3 WHEN OF THE MARKET{ SOFTWARE THAT DON'T RE-PAINT}

1 Like

Re: Forex Tips For Traders by guyefe(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
“I know many members of our community steer clear of Forex Trade because of the perception that the stock market is risky, but I am convinced the biggest risk of all is not taking one.”

“If you are truly passionate about trading and hope to be in the game for a long time, I recommend focusing on a slow and steady approach.” –

Joseph Fahmy a renounce trader

Don't 4get Knowing the 3 WHEN of the trade is the only way out in trading.

email- rickyefe@yahoo.com for info on THE 3 WHEN OF THE MARKET { And For Active Software}
Re: Forex Tips For Traders by Chitika: 12:56am On Oct 21, 2013
And I would suggest for those interested in forex trading to open an account with the best broker in Nigeria Forex-Metal. http://forex-metal.com
Local deposits at the bank and local credit cards
51% bonus on every deposit
Local support
free VPS
local fund managers
Autotrading accounts
Re: Forex Tips For Traders by guyefe(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2013
Chitika: And I would suggest for those interested in forex trading to open an account with the best broker in Nigeria Forex-Metal. http://forex-metal.com
Local deposits at the bank and local credit cards
51% bonus on every deposit
Local support
free VPS
local fund managers
Autotrading accounts

thanks chitika for suggesting broker for traders with bonus,but hope this bonus are not with condition? because from my experince in the trade most bonus go with conditon so i advice if you use any broker just deposit you own cash and 4get about any bonus.

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Essential Financial Reports You Should Be Asking For In Your Business / What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? / Revealed! The Different Between Business And Busyness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.