Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria (5050 Views)

No Harm Intended, Just Want Advice. I Can't Understand Nigerian Men / I Can't Leave My Traditons For White Man's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2008
Gamine:

@Oyb

Cute baby with a precious little heart-shaped face kiss

thank you embarassed smiley cheesy
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by Esss(m): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2008
Abeg make una show me where fuel dey jo!! wetin sef!! See as all of una dey do like say if thief come una house come thief and una catch am, una no go burn am alive too.

I still can forget the day they caught this supposed thief in my former neighbourhood, men it was like OMG!! people were trooping out of their houses with sticks and stones. Together we beat the shit out of the dude. One guy ran into his house and brought out some old tyres and suggested we burn the dude alive. The only luck that saved that robber was the fact that there was fuel scarcity that period and nobody was willing to waste the little they had on this thief.
He was later handed over to the police who released him after some money must have changed hands. He was never tried in any court neither did he see the inside of any prison.

I support marshal Law O! Burn them alive to send a message to other would be thiefs and robbers. And moreover, it is another means of population control.
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by kojeiwa(m): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2008
Hmmm, Na wa oh. I would agree to burning a thief alive before I left Nigeria. My 10 years in American have

changed my ways of thinking that I see burning a mere thief alive as been really uncivilized and unreasonable.

There are others justifiable ways to punish a thief
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by Esss(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2008
kojeiwa:

Hmmm, Na wa oh. I would agree to burning a thief alive before I left Nigeria. My 10 years in American have

changed my ways of thinking that I see burning a mere thief alive as been really uncivilized and unreasonable.

There are others justifiable ways to punish a thief

Well we live in an uncivilised and unreasonable society, and moreover the robber arent civilised nor reasonable either.
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2008
Hero:

Yes every place has its problems though the true difference comes in in how the various places address and deal with these problems. African nations are not dealing with their problems at all and or are not doing so with fortitude enough to resolve them.

What are you doing to curb the baby mama syndrome?
What are you doing to reduce the huge black dropout rates in the US?
What are you doing to ensure that blacks dont have people like 50 cents and pedophiles like R Kelly as "role models"?

Very easy to give out advice eh?
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by EXPONENT(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2008
What are you doing to curb the baby mama syndrome?
What are you doing to reduce the huge black dropout rates in the US?
What are you doing to ensure that blacks don't have people like 50 cents and pedophiles like R Kelly as "role models"?

Very easy to give out advice eh?

What are you doing to give Nigeria clean drinking water?
What are you doing to stop the Political corruption
What are you doing to raise infant mortality
What are you doing to help dirt-eating Nigerians find food
What are you doing to clean up that Sh_it and P_iss in the street
What are you doing to stem HIV-AIDS in your country?
What are you doing to Stop Femal mutilation in your country
What are you doing BESIDES sittin on this bish ALL TALK and no ACTION

AT LEAST WE GOT PROGRAMS IN PLACE FOR THE SOCIAL REPUTES

Ya'll got NATHAN!
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by CH3COO(m): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2008
EXPONENT:

Ya'll got NATHAN!

Why are you so stupid? Why would anyone in their right senses want to raise infant mortality?
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by TOH(f): 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2008
shit and piss in the street?

Have you been to the NYC subways? Whenever I go to the city I have to hold my breath til I get back onto my Metro away from those animals

as for drinking water, isnt there a problem of lead poisoning going on now? Also companies claiming spring water when it's really tap?

infant mortality, where?

HIV/AIDS, irony that you picked that one. Arent BAs the one that constitute the largest % of the American population living with the diease? Despite the many programs in the country?
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by SeanT21(f): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2008
TOH:

shit and piss in the street?

Have you been to the NYC subways? Whenever I go to the city I have to hold my breath til I get back onto my Metro away from those animals

as for drinking water, isnt there a problem of lead poisoning going on now? Also companies claiming spring water when it's really tap?

infant mortality, where?

HIV/AIDS, irony that you picked that one. Arent BAs the one that constitute the largest % of the American population living with the diease? Despite the many programs in the country?

The airport is not closed. I can buy you a return ticket.
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2008
EXPONENT:

What are you doing to stop the Political corruption
What are you doing to help dirt-eating Nigerians find food
What are you doing to clean up that Sh_it and P_iss in the street
What are you doing to stem HIV-AIDS in your country?
What are you doing to Stop Femal mutilation in your country
What are you doing BESIDES sittin on this bish ALL TALK and no ACTION

AT LEAST WE GOT PROGRAMS IN PLACE FOR THE SOCIAL REPUTES

Ya'll got NATHAN!

actually, the white folks put those programs in place. its the least they can do - for a bunch of numbnuts who can't do anything for themselves.
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by Uche2nna(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2008
oyb:

actually, the white folks put those programs in place. its the least they can do - for a bunch of numbnuts who can't do anything for themselves.

cheesy
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by TOH(f): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2008
SeanT21:

The airport is not closed. I can buy you a return ticket.

No need, Im pretty sure I can buy you and your wretched Liberian family, you retarded slut

Mind your bloody business when it comes to issues of Nigeria. No one is freaking talking to your stupid arse. After all you are not one. So leave and go make your own website or shut the hell up.

Like how the dumb trollop continues to lick the jizz stains of Hero and Exponent when they are the ones coming to a Nigerian website bashing the people. Foolish mongrel
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by SeanT21(f): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2008
TOH:

No need, I'm pretty sure I can buy you and your wretched Liberian family, you retarded slut

Mind your bloody business when it comes to issues of Nigeria. No one is freaking talking to your stupid arse. After all you are not one. So leave and go make your own website or shut the hell up.

Like how the dumb trollop continues to lick the jizz stains of Hero and Exponent when they are the ones coming to a Nigerian website bashing the people. Foolish mongrel

The ticket is on its way girl. dont worry.
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2008
TOH:

No need, I'm pretty sure I can buy you and your wretched Liberian family, you retarded slut

this was hash
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by CH3COO(m): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2008
girl fight!

you people quit! seun please terminate this thread.
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by LadyT(f): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2008
It was not harsh enough@Rokiatu

SeanT21 is one stupid little girl or boy Im not sure who goes round talking utter trash about what she does not know!

Hero or is his name loser and exponent are also fools who know nothing yet vomit nonesense to upset people because it gives them sexual pleasure.

Its getting boring all you Non Africans yarning dust!
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by SeanT21(f): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2008
rokiatu:

this was hash

I can take the heat. I am not in the mood for childs play.

TOH can enjoy. God Bless!!

LadyT:

It was not harsh enough@Rokiatu

SeanT21 is one stupid little girl or boy I'm not sure who goes round talking utter trash about what she does not know!

Hero or is his name loser and exponent are also fools who know nothing yet vomit nonesense to upset people because it gives them sexual pleasure.

Its getting boring all you Non Africans yarning dust!

I am African!!
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by CH3COO(m): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2008
Haba sisters! You know they're fools yet you waste your saliva trying to explain things to them. Things they'll never understand.
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by CH3COO(m): 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2008
SeanT, oya shut up before I open my eyes. Haven't I always told you to respect your elders.
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by LadyT(f): 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2008
Stop lying to yourself SeanT please.
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2008
SeanT21:

I can take the heat. I am not in the mood for childs play.
my dear am not here for a fight either. if I may ask who is here for a childs plays?
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by SeanT21(f): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2008
CH3COO:

SeanT, oya shut up before I open my eyes. Haven't I always told you to respect your elders.

FEEL FREE!!

how was i being disrespectful?

rokiatu:

my dear am not here for a fight either. if I may ask who is here for a childs plays?

You were the one who started the insults.

Keep it Commin!!
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by TOH(f): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2008
rokiatu:

this was hash

Mission Accomplished. Someone needs to drill it into that daft Lolita's head that no matter how much she licks Hero and co's ass they are not going to bang her. Bloody infant.

Let her keep running her mouth when I get INS to throw her back to her Liberian dump.

I hungry mameeeeeeeh
Mameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

grin
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by CH3COO(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2008
SeanT21:

FEEL FREE!!

how was i being disrespectful?

Keep it Commin!!

you were being disrespectful.  if not, why else did you make reference to the aiport tickets?
i don't blame you for supporting the plentiful ignorance of hero and exponent, but there coems a time where you have to be able to reason appropriately.
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2008
[quote author=SeanT21 link=topic=147783.msg2474166#msg2474166 date=1215458454

Keep it Commin!!

insults!!! only indecent people insults without reason, and been a decent girl that I am I ask you to show me where I insulted u. and if u do not point it out then u are not only indecent but silly as well

[quote][/quote]
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2008
TOH:

Mission Accomplished. Someone needs to drill it into that daft Lolita's head that no matter how much she licks Hero and co's ass they are not going to bang her. Bloody infant.

Let her keep running her mouth when I get INS to throw her back to her Liberian dump.

I just got to know her colour
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by SeanT21(f): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2008
TOH:

I hungry mameeeeeeeh
Mameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

grin

Commin from someone who dont even know me? Please.

INS?INS? get them please, i got the papers to prove it.

at rokiatu

was i referring to U?
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by TOH(f): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2008
It's "doesnt know me" not "don't know me". Poor thing wants to be like the black americans so badly that she's taken it upon herself to massacre the English language just like they do

Hood Rat.
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2008
SeanT21:

at rokiatu

was i referring to You?

then why did u quote me and comment under it?
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by SeanT21(f): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2008
TOH:

It's "doesnt know me" not "don't know me". Poor thing wants to be like the black americans so badly that she's taken it upon herself to massacre the English language just like they do

Hood Rat.

My dear, This is a free country.

Do You think that the english language is spoken perfectly in nigeria?

Hood Rat? U are one retarded chick!!

rokiatu:

then why did u quote me and comment under it?

MY Bad. I just look back and i realized that i had mistaken U to be TOH!!
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by TOH(f): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2008
SeanT21:

My dear, This is a free country.

Do You think that the english language is spoken perfectly in nigeria?

Glad you know it's a free country so mind your bloody business when Im talking to others. I should be able to talk about this country without some daft refugee telling me to "leave". Psychotic slave.

and you're not Nigerian so what concerns you with Nigeria? Accept the fact that you made a mistake in your sentence and quit whining like a retard with lame excuses.
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by SeanT21(f): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2008
I responded when U started talking crap about the States. If its so bad, then Leave. Simple as that.

but since its a free country i can also respond to any topic i want, when i want and how i want.

Nice having this convo with U though!! U are an amusing person.

Don't mind replying to this Liberian refugee.

Hood Rat?INS? LMBAO!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arewacin Maza Da Mata / Olokun Worship is Indigenous 2 benins but some others were borrowed from yorubas / Lagos Belongs To Benin, Co-founded By Igbo - Oba Of Lagos, Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.