Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria (5045 Views)

No Harm Intended, Just Want Advice. I Can't Understand Nigerian Men / I Can't Leave My Traditons For White Man's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by echelon(m): 7:25am On Jul 08, 2008
hmmm! This topic is now on fire
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by ksmallsz(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2008
Yes" That's wrong, it's why we need the Police to always be on Point soon as such is about to happen and they'll be called up to take care of it. I mean Fast 911 Service directed to the nearest Police stations and Sirens waillin to where the incidents at immediately.
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2008
ksmallsz:

Yes" That's wrong, it's why we need the Police to always be on Point
well I guess the situation is now under control.
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by nana(f): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2008
Jesus Christ! Those people are wicked!
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2008
what were they thinking b4 dy decided 2 rob?
Have u been confrontedby a robber b4?
THEY DO NOT PITY PEOPLE WHEN DY 2 CARRY GUN OR KILL SO NONE SHOULD B PITIED
4 ME, JUNGLE JUSTICE PAYS IN NIGERIA SINCE EVEN D POLICE SETTHEM FREE WHEN TAKEN 2 D STATION
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by lucabrasi(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2008
abanna:

what were they thinking before dy decided 2 rob?
Have u been confrontedby a robber before?
THEY DO NOT PITY PEOPLE WHEN DY 2 CARRY GUN OR KILL SO NONE SHOULD B PITIED
4 ME, JUNGLE JUSTICE PAYS IN NIGERIA SINCE EVEN D POLICE SETTHEM FREE WHEN TAKEN 2 D STATION
you dont get how the pshycology works,the reason why robbers dont pity their victims in nigeria is because they know the police and society will not pity them if they r caught,have you been to the police anti robbery place in gra ikeja?the police execute suspected armed robbers both old and young in the midnight without questions,in kirikiri there are 15/16 yr olds who are in prison for stealing less than 5,000 naira
look at britain,the policement here do not carry guns but there are less than 5police deaths in spite of the fact that armed robberies happen here,and they use guns,knives e.t.c then check canada out and then look at america with armed police
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by omoge(f): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2008
it is just too sad. the act is barbaric, sad
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by redsun(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2008
You are very right Luca,police brutality and hungry and angry mob.The robbers are ready to die or get away,life and death situation,whether they kill somebody or not.

Very hopeless system,no rule of law.
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by EXPONENT(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2008
SAVAGES!!!!

At least here our "savages" shoot their enemies, (and then cry after they realized what they have done to the dudes family)

NIGERIA is just plain nasty.
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by shuppie(f): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2008
Population control, grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2008
Savages and barbaric people are free to roam whereever the rule of law is inadequate.
Iraq anyone??
Somalia??
Liberian backed sierra leonian limb choppers.
They were recently on show in Kenya.
They still stone people to death in pakistan.
It's wrong. But, it isn't a Nigerian thing.
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by CH3COO(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2008
khai_khai:

Savages and barbaric people are free to roam whereever the rule of law is inadequate.
Iraq anyone??
Somalia??
Liberian backed sierra leonian limb choppers.
They were recently on show in Kenya.
They still stone people to death in pakistan.
It's wrong. But, it isn't a Nigerian thing.
you are right on target.
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by lucabrasi(m): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2008
shuppie:

Population control, grin grin grin
wats that got to do with lynching/jungle justice?
Re: I Can't Believe We Still Do This In Nigeria by Blyss: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2012
Hero:

Not too long ago a crowed in Lagos claimed some woman turned into women form after first being a cat. They surrounded her and accused her of being a witch and then attempted to beat her to death with sticks and bricks and all kinds of other objects. Then you had the famous case of that Amina women who was accused of having an affair with some guy, and was thus sentenced to death by STONEING after she had her baby.  angry SICK SHIT!! The guy, who most likely raped her, was let go scott free. How despicable.  sad This is the type of shit that pisses me off about much of Africa. The dumb backward shit that still goes on.

CLASSIC HERO representation right here in this thread. I was a beast back then, but I'm on the the verge of getting my mojo back, so you people better watch out for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The English Language Is Racist! / Igbo-ona, Ijebu-igbo, Igbomina: Are Yoruba's Historically Tied To Igbo's / Olokun Worship is Indigenous 2 benins but some others were borrowed from yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.