Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

LG Curved G Flex Smartphone 'to Rival Samsung Galaxy Round' - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG Curved G Flex Smartphone 'to Rival Samsung Galaxy Round' (627 Views)

About Leaving Your Smartphone To Charge Over-night / Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) / Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LG Curved G Flex Smartphone 'to Rival Samsung Galaxy Round' by Osyxcel(m): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
LG is reportedly planning to release a curved screen smartphone to rival Samsung’s Galaxy Round.

LG is reportedly planning to release a curved screen smartphone to rival Samsung’s Galaxy Round.

Samsung's galaxy round

The curve is designed to ergonomically fit around the user's face as they use the smartphone.
Pictures show the LG G Flex will use similar button placement to the LG G2, which has rear buttons to provide more space for the battery and increase battery life.
Both LG and Samsung have already released televisions featuring the curved organic light-emitting diode (OLED) displays, which can bend because they are made of plastic rather than glass.
Research firm IHS Display predicts the global flexible display industry will see dramatic growth in the coming years, becoming a $1.5 billion (£900 million) market by 2016 and exceeding $10 billion by 2019.

SOURCE

(1) (Reply)

Need To Recover My Twitter Password Help!!! / Kindly Help... Usb Debuuging Issues On My Andrpiod Phone / Please What Do I Do About My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.