Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? (4101 Views)

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife / He's Not Cheating... But Does He Want To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? by aderonke12: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2008
I need to be sure my husband is not cheating on me.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? by ifyalways(f): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2008
aderonke12:

lol
follow him around 24/7 cheesy
trust,believe and hope ! OK I'm 100 % SURE he is not cheating and would never cheat on you.why are u entertaining fears sweets?just pray he remembers his condoms grin
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? by jaybee3(m): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2008
ifyalways:

lol
follow him around 24/7 cheesy
trust,believe and hope ! Ok am 100 % SURE he is not cheating and would never cheat on you.why are u entertaining fears sweets?just pray he remembers his condoms grin
nice one.

quit worrying as long as he his in LOVE with you then all is gravy!
what you don't know won't kill u ol.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? by mohawkchic(f): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2008
aderonke12:

~Has he given you reasons to believe he Might be cheating?  undecided

~If he hasnt,then Stop having any paranoid feelings otherwise Your worst fears will be realised!!

~If he's Suspected/Accussed of it and he's being Faithful,constant suspicions will make him think "I might as well Cheat!!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? by Radiant(f): 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2008
Eyaaa. . . you'll get used to it grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? by rubi(f): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2008
@ Topic what you don't know will not kill you
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? by mohawkchic(f): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2008
~"What You Dont KNow Wont Kill You" is Not an Attitude IMHO to take on if one suspects a partner of being Unfaithful!!!!

~KNowing,suspecting Or pretending not to know doesnt make the Individual any Happier!!

~That will be living a life of  "Fake Happiness" wondering all the time if Your Partner IS with the other Woman/Man!!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? by rubi(f): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2008
mohawkchic:

~"What You Dont KNow Wont Kill You" is Not an Attitude IMHO to take on if one suspects a partner of being Unfaithful!!!!

~KNowing,suspecting Or pretending not to know doesnt make the Individual any Happier!!

~That will be living a life of "Fake Happiness" wondering all the time if Your Partner IS with the other Woman/Man!!

I know that people react and treat issues differently based on understanding and maturity

Re: How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? by rubi(f): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2008
mohawkchic:

~That will be living a life of "Fake Happiness" wondering all the time if Your Partner IS with the other Woman/Man!!

I know that people react and treat issues differently based on understanding and maturity
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? by sistajay(f): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2008
@ Poster

You can never be sure when a man is cheating on you, smart ones don't get caught.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? by spoilt(f): 3:30am On Jul 04, 2008
that's easy! cut off his 'kini' , put a thread through the eye and tie it firmly around your waist for safekeeping.that way you are sure its not being used.  Do you not have a job, a child/ children  and a life ahead of you to live? you get power!  grin
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? by princessk1: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2008
sister no trust? why now?
anyway
1. install tracking devices on his car

2.install monitors in your home incase he comes when you are not around

3.install more in his office

4.micro chips in his clothes

make sure they are audio devices so you wil hear his conversations
make sure you also put video devices incase they do it without talking.

keep asking his freinds from time to time about his activities and if you still dont find anything confront him on what method he is using,he will be very happy he married a 'cheaters'detective and stop cheating
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? by princessk1: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2008
did i mention touch sensors? so you'l know when he touches anyone grin
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? by mohawkchic(f): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2008
spoilt:

that's easy! cut off his 'kini' , put a thread through the eye and tie it firmly around your waist for safekeeping.[/b]that way you are sure its not being used. Do you not have a job, a child/ children and a life ahead of you to live? you get power! grin

~LMAO cheesy

princess k:

did i mention [b]touch sensors
? so you'l know when he touches anyone grin

~Lol  grin
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2008
aderonke12:

Dont bother, cos he probably is. Infact, they all do sad
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? by ima1(f): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2008
thats the sucky part, you never know but if he is cheating you are bound to find out one way or the other.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? by ajopa: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2008
Wot u dont know wouldnt hurt u, just love ur husband and pray for him always, everyone is bound to fall at a time
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? by kaypinchi(m): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2008
@poster

Some ways you know that your husband is not cheating on you are

1. when he takes you along to hang out with the boys. wink
2. when he freely lets you pick his calls and read his txt msgs aloud to him lipsrsealed
3. when he constantly calls you (>10x a day) from work to tell you how lucky he is to have found you cool
4. when he shares some hot (guys) gists with you smiley
5. when you find no strange female name on his phonebook shocked

, but we all know the above hardly happen. grin
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? by obillyj(f): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2008
sister no trust? why now?
anyway
1. install tracking devices on his car

2.install monitors in your home incase he comes when you are not around

3.install more in his office

4.micro chips in his clothes

make sure they are audio devices so you wil hear his conversations
make sure you also put video devices incase they do it without talking.

keep asking his freinds from time to time about his activities and if you still don't find anything confront him on what method he is using,he will be very happy he married a 'cheaters'detective and stop cheating

i love this girly. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? by RiloKiley: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2016
Lol, hilarious comments. Nairaland was really different 8 years ago.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? by ifyalways(f): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2016
RiloKiley:
Lol, hilarious comments. Nairaland was really different 8 years ago.
Indeed.

See my reply na cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Eva Soap Selling At 1200 Naira? / Would You Attend A Wedding Without An Invitation? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.