Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,547 members, 7,858,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Why Is It So Hard For Him To Admit His Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard For Him To Admit His Wrong? (570 Views)

Why Are Some Ladies So Shy To Admit Their Feelings?? / 11 Things Girls Are Reluctant To Admit That Prove They Are Falling Hard For You / Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Hard For Him To Admit His Wrong? by Bliss43: 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
[color=#770077][/color][/b][b] We've been dating for over 3yrs nd he doesnt want us going tru each oda's fone but i dared him recently and found out he was seeing some one else,although i dont knw how serious because it didnt change his attitude towards me. I decided to ask him in a matured manner cos i wasnt ready for a fight and to my greatest surprise,he didnt even allow me finish, instead he got angry dat i went tru his fone. Pls help me, i dnt knw wat to do.
Re: Why Is It So Hard For Him To Admit His Wrong? by Oyinprince(m): 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
its obvious d guy is a joker/playboy, why wuldnt he want u to go tru his fone b4? Im sure he has many oda tins to hide... Stop jumping into relationships wit jokers, open ur spirit eyes
Re: Why Is It So Hard For Him To Admit His Wrong? by Annie2gud(f): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
Eeyah.maybe there is something you are doing that promted him cheatin on u.pls talk to himone on one.
Re: Why Is It So Hard For Him To Admit His Wrong? by Annie2gud(f): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Are u sure that,he loves u?pls sit him down and allay ur worries.his response wil giv you the needed answers.pls be subtle while talkin to him.thanks
Re: Why Is It So Hard For Him To Admit His Wrong? by Oyinprince(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Annie2gud: Eeyah.mayb there is somethin you ar doin dt promted im cheatin on u.pls talk to himone on one.
ts clear dguy is a cheat jor,y wuldnt e want ha 2go tru his fone?she confronted im n he gt angry instead of addresin d issue
Re: Why Is It So Hard For Him To Admit His Wrong? by temi4fash(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
Oyinprince: its obvious d guy is a joker/playboy, why wuldnt he want u to go tru his fone b4? Im sure he has many oda tins to hide... Stop jumping into relationships wit jokers, open ur spirit eyes

NO MIND M.. D GUY DAI USE BONE FACE....
Re: Why Is It So Hard For Him To Admit His Wrong? by Bliss43: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] Tnx for ur sincere contributns, i honestly dnt do ntin dat shld promt him to cheat. I av also tried tlkin 2 him one on one nd his reply is always positive. I'm actualy tinkin of leavin him or takin him unserious,i tink dat wud be beta for me.
Re: Why Is It So Hard For Him To Admit His Wrong? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
I think u caused it! Y check his phone when he doesn't check urs? U infringed his privacy!

I'm not supporting him for not being faithful, so pls don't get me wrong! I'm only trying to tell u that this "wahala" would have been avoided if u had trusted him n put away all form of insecurity!

He might just b testing both of you, to know who's truly worthy to be his wife!

Now his thots would be; if I marry this one eh, she go dey invade my privacy anyhow o!

My advice: Apologise and don't do it again! Trust him n continue 2love him!

#that other girl might even be "Tospy", make u be him main babe#

(1) (Reply)

Annabel Lee / Things U Hate About Your Ex: / How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Meeting Her In Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.