Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student (35284 Views)

Hi Laspotech Student Kindly Help Me With This!! / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM / Any Laspotech Student In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by gbadexy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
deshclones:

who is that insult meant for? whats that..cant you ever discuss with someone without hurling insults?..is that how you were raised?.....are you dis uncouth in real life or is this how you address your elderly folks?

i graduated from a nigerian university...engineering dept at that...all ma life i have never seen cultists hack down an innocent man...quote me anywhere...they might molest,harass,humiliate etc..but hack down an innocent man...hell no...and try and be civil...you are not in your fathers dingy,shapeless ill lite sitting room where you can hurl insults at whomsoever you like....
Make no mistake, innocent people get killed a lot.
Often times, some people are assumed by rival gangs to be a cultist if he was seen wearing a certain color mostly, greeting and discussing with a member.
I know of quite a lot innocentis that were killed in lasu back then.
So discountenance that misconception.
The person dat ate gbi is wise now and doesn't mis waka, its the innocent ones with that mindset dat I no sha eat gbi dey die.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Nuzo1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
Again, be it for money, power or women....only cowards and folks with low self esteem join cult groups (School cult or Juju cult).

Well, I might be wrong in that logic but I'm yet to come to terms on why a supposedly sane being would want to pay heavily to join a murderous gang all in the name of fun. An association that will leave you hunted in spirits and physical all through one's life.

I can only hope Ibrahim was a bystander and pray his god finds a better place for him.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
deshclones:

who is that insult meant for? whats that..cant you ever discuss with someone without hurling insults?..is that how you were raised?.....are you dis uncouth in real life or is this how you address your elderly folks?

i graduated from a nigerian university...engineering dept at that...all ma life i have never seen cultists hack down an innocent man...quote me anywhere...they might molest,harass,humiliate etc..but hack down an innocent man...hell no...and try and be civil...you are not in your fathers dingy,shapeless ill lite sitting room where you can hurl insults at whomsoever you like....

You find it convenient to label the dead 'foolish fool' and you wish 'I can resurrect him from the dead and kill him the second time'. You concluded he was a cultist yourself and you insulted him, 'the dead'. How did you feel when I called you a natural fool? I can't bandy words with you. You need respect but you can't give respect. Your mentality is appalling. You don see cultists dey roll out before? You graduated from 'engineering dept at that', so Bleep what? You must be so proud and haughty man. Step down.

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
PapiDShipCapt:

I see u lack sense of reasoning..... Illitrate like u, why don't u go n learn how to approach topics
Ok, now I see you are just a kid who is looking for an E war...sorry I'm not giving it to you tongue grin

#TeamGOM grin
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by smartex(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
trigar12: I just pity the mum, very sad.....buh d guy must have done something for that attack to happen.
d guy is not a cultist...cultist came 2 raid d area so he was unfortunate 2 b a victim of Circumstance....we pray God scales us 4rm deadly events...
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Divinetouch(m): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
topsy1971: These boys don start again.

its quite unfortunate!
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by deshclones(m): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
calebo101:

You find it convenient to label the dead 'foolish fool' and you wish 'I can resurrect him from the dead and kill him the second time'. You concluded he was a cultist yourself and you insulted him, 'the dead'. How did you feel when I called you a natural fool? I can't bandy words with you. You need respect but you can't give respect. Your mentality is appalling. You don see cultists dey roll out before? You graduated from 'engineering dept at that', so Bleep what? You must be so proud and haughty man. Step down.

you have comprehension problem...big one at that...you obviously didnt read the whole article and your are probably typing based on sentiments...you skipped the part that says the cultist have been monitoring the area for sometime before they struck...pray tell...which cultist will spend a whole week,monitoring an innocent man...are you high or your thinking faculty went on vacation or are you always this insipid?...and yes i graduated from FUTO...and yes i am proud and haughty...deal with it....

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by PapiDShipCapt(m): 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
god_of_music: Ok, now I see you are just a kid who is looking for an E war...sorry I'm not giving it to you tongue grin

#TeamGOM grin

Lagger.. Picture ur B C ing within ir V
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
deshclones:

you have comprehension problem...big one at that...you obviously didnt read the whole article and your are probably typing based on sentiments...you skipped the part that says the cultist have been monitoring the area for sometime before they struck...pray tell...which cultist will spend a whole week,monitoring an innocent man...are you high or your thinking faculty went on vacation or are you always this insipid?...and yes i graduated from FUTO...and yes i am proud and haughty...deal with it....

E-warrior, take your battle elsewhere. I have things to do with my time. I do not engage low lives.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by deshclones(m): 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
calebo101:

E-warrior, take your battle elsewhere. I have things to do with my time. I do not engage low lives.

Never expected less from you bloody dimwit...running off like a foul breed dog with his tails in his butt....wanimal
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
PapiDShipCapt:

Lagger.. Picture ur B C ing within ir V
Ok, whatever grin

#TeamGOM grin
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by maclatunji: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
Bariga-Shomolu-Fadeyi axis is really something in Lagos.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
naijasofamerica: What is the gain for doing this? I guess "NOTHING".
dey want to level the scores na, futureless animals

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by armadeo(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=calebo101]

You have never seen cultists hack down an innocent man? Really What university did you graduate from? Only the dead know the story, stop saying bullshit my friend, who nor go nor dey know![/quote

well i support him, such errors are not made. note he was traced home the guy must really have done some shit to be gunned down infront of his crib. Aint no mistake there.

RIP dude.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by novexme(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
you can easily do this http:///1aiYpaD
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Yusluv77(m): 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
No Matter how Expensive a Coffin Is, No one likes to
be
in it. U, Your Family and I will never be buried this
Year
or anytime Soon..
LIKE to claim it !!

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Funpeter: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mr. Chris:
You are right, taking another person's life is never justifiable.
Do you know how many He must have taken? Is either is a rival cult cos that's when they retaliate most.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Hearme(m): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
maclatunji: Bariga-Shomolu-Fadeyi axis is really something in Lagos.

just by google search of shomolu, bariga cult fight, you will be amazed with what you'll read
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by MrChris1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
deshclones:

As much as i understand your point, i can tell you it isn't the case as no traumatized victim on here will come out to tell you how they lost loved ones to gunshots fired by cultists either intentionally or not. No need of cursing @ each other. Please, let peace reign!!!

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by rhames(m): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
And a lot of people expect me to send my child to such an institution?Tufiakwa
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Funpeter: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mr. Chris:
You are right, taking another person's life is never justifiable.
Do you know how many He must have taken? Is either is a rival cult cos that's when they retaliate most. R.I.P bro, na d mother i pity pass self.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by MrChris1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Funpeter: Do you know how many He must have taken? Is either is a rival cult cos that's when they retaliate most. R.I.P bro, na d mother i pity pass self.
My Bro, but taking a person's life is never a solution. Come to think of it, what about if he was innocent? What about innocent people being gunned down by these hoodlums that call them cultists?

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by dipo1: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
Facts are facts! Cultists rarely kill innocent people. I can't pity anyone who is killed by cultists. Go to school, study and leave. If you go about forming hard guy, you dont know who you might be offending could be a never-do-well.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by kabba7(m): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
I think all cultist are bastards whose life has no value, that guy could ad well be a member not known to the mother.My last word to those close to the mother is she forget about him she has fOBO JONNA!!! Though some might not ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ my this post unfortunately that's the cruel truth a guy from poor background joining bad criminal gang can't be but a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Vado(m): 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
If you can't stand the heat, Get TF out of the kitchen. Only heaven knows how many parents he has put in pains too. This is just karma in play. I sympathize but gives no Bleep tho.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by mspee(f): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
Divine touch:

its quite unfortunate!

Very very unfortunate! angry

Wasted years, money, and food! angry

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
and i just saw a thread earlier that says cultists come together to fight kidnappers... And ironically the governor send representatives...Edo state...now this is just another example of how confused the government is, they want to support a terrorist against another terrorist forgetting that They're all our enemies i saw this somewhere "THE ENEMY OF YOUR ENEMY IS NOT NECESSARILY YOUR FRIEND, THE THIRD PARTY IS JUST ANOTHER THREAT FACTOR AGAINST YOUR EXISTENCE" the government should know who to support and who not to support!! Confused bigots!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by DrBaby(f): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
After living so close to d most notorious university in Lagos, I can say I av seen too many cult clashes to be counted. I knw too many ppl who av died frm it (almost al were cultist, infact all of dem). The most painful one was dt sunday mornin wen dey killed my neighbour (we av bn neighbours for over 15 yrs, went to same sec. Schl). He came back frm orientation camp n was killed dt mornin while his parents ad gone to early morn service for thanksgivin for his graduation frm schl.
Mehn, des cult guys came in so early, dey hung around d area, dey knew he was in, n d moment he stepped out, dey followed him n hacked him down straight. Twas too painful bt we al saw it comin cos d guy n his younger bro joined cult while we were al waitn for Uni admissions.
I think dey take pride in killin close to home.
While I give seun d benefit of doubt, yes, he cld b innocent, but I knw dos guys HARDLY EVER kill innocent ppl.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by 360command: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
I thank Baba God for my life, I thank him for the life of my brothers and sisters, I thank him also for he has seen us through the 6-3-3-4 educational system in Nigeria. Cause graduating through those stage has not been easy especially to those who went into the university. Sometimes we all need to give God the glory for this little things cause graduating from a university in Nigeria no b beans- na war ooo. Thank you baba mi!!!

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by PapiDShipCapt(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
ms_pee:

Very very unfortunate! angry

Wasted years, money, and foodangry

grin grin grin
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by holarmum: 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
Only God knos w@ went wrong btw dem....May God comfort d family of d decease and his soul rest in peace.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by strangest(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
Wole is happy, i guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bello Magaji: Nigerian Billions Diverted To Fund Private Universities In Uganda / Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied / ℓ̊ Didnt Beleive This Until ℓ̊ Saw For Myself (((pics)))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.